Theres this girl Ive been meeting for 1 month...

Theres this girl Ive been meeting for 1 month. We both want a relationship but she needs "time and be sure about everything before", we made out a few times and like to talk a lot when we meet.

>She doesnt text as much as in the beginning. She read my last message and voice message but didnt answer back.

I she was another girl I wouldnt give a fuck, but I really like her. Should I text her once again 1 day later asking if its something wrong? I dont like to play games of waiting a reply, trying to interpret things and all that immature stuff

You have to tell her your true feelings. Lay it all out there in the table. Tell her you need to know what her feelings are so you can start looking forward if you have too.

Everytime I did that in the past it ended bad. Or it sounded too clingy or needy. Thats why I fear to do it again.

I'd like to talk in person better, but we cant meet this week, so its a lot harder to do. I dont think I would be able to wait more hours, so Im going to try texting her right now, something like if is there any problem.

She told me she has a lot of things to think about, work, studies and so on, but you always have time for someone if you are really interested

Nah, fuck that. You don't like to play games? Don't play them.
If someone doesn't have time to reply to a simple text, they're not worth your time.

Drop the bitch.
Don't play that shit.

Sounds like she's got her mind on someone else and she's holding out for her options with that person.

Ie. she's playing the field. If that other guy doesn't reciprocate she'll probably drift back to you, but if he does, then she's going to dump you.

People do this constantly. Best to tell her to be upfront with you.

Literally this and only this. You can't give her the upper hand, user. She's leading you on. Drop her.

Also, just so we're clear here. Women and men who are interested in someone will be thinking about them constantly and wanting to be around them all the time.

If they are becoming distant, there is always a cause. And that is almost always someone else.

I wouldnt care if she was just another random girl or tinder slut. But we met in a very special way and everything went perfect since then, thats why Im keeping her all this time.

I know she isnt having a good time right now and she isnt the type of girl who takes the initiative. Everytime we met in person I always had to make the first move, hold her hand, hug her, kiss her, everything. In messages its also the same, she even told me her best girlfriend had to insist on her for meeting.

I prefer to tell her straight if it theres something wrong or whats happening than waiting hours and days without knowing anything

Sounds to me like she isn't really interested in you anymore, no one is that busy just move on already user

Been in this exact position.
This is a woman you're talking about user. Getting a straight answer out of her will be like getting blood from a stone.
She's already given you the sugar coated "I need some time" spiel. That right there is the sure fire, guaranteed, fool proof signal that she's not as interested as you think.

The thing is last time we met in person she seemed totally fine, she made sure she wanted to go slow before starting a serious relationship as she didnt want to suffer like in previous one. All that girl stuff.

Anyway, Im going to text her just for being sure or getting a response, you know when you cant work or study properly because something like this is constantly hitting your head? I just need some answers, Im tired of waiting and trying to interpret random words.

you should text her: "hey, since you want to take it slow, is it cool if I date other girls while you catch up?"

>I wouldnt care if she was just another random girl or tinder slut. But we met in a very special way and everything went perfect since then, thats why Im keeping her all this time.
That's very cute but she doesn't feel the same way. Maybe it's hard but you need to let go before you get in too deep.
>you know when you cant work or study properly because something like this is constantly hitting your head
Precisely. She's playing with your head. Don't let her. Cut her off.

I can already tell you don't fuck with it, OP
let her do what she's gonna do. I have seen this precise scenario go to shit under most circumstances
unless she was at work and COULDNT answer, she's a hoe.

I will never understand girls, changing their thoughts out of the blue, one day everything is perfect and the next one they are ghosting you.

Message sent. Asking if there was something wrong or anything else I need to know and if she prefers to disconnect from this. Just telling her the things straight. If I keep following her like if nothing happened Im going to end up crazy.
She needs to know Im not confortable with this, maybe she is waiting for me to react like this.

Now Im going to wait for a reply, if she doesnt answer back, then I guess its done and she wasnt worth all the time and effort. Really sad.

I've been in a situation like this, hooked up with a girl a few times and really fell for her and then at one point she would just stop responding to my messages. Sent her a wall of text asking if I did something wrong and apologizing like a litte bitch in advance, I just wanted to see her so badly. Nothing. No response. Valuable lesson.
Some time after that I learned that I was probably "the other guy" for her. Felt shitty.

Sorry man but nothing is gonna come out of your situation. Don't be her bitch.

Post your message, we're interested.

She is the type of girl who likes to play things hard. Last time I asked to meet in person she waited 1 whole day before giving me an answer, like if she didnt care about that.
But when we met she kept acting hard and superficial, until I hold her hand, hugged her and she jumped on me even kissing my neck and touching my back under my clothes. She was literally waiting for that but didnt want to take the first step.

She also had these "meditation days" where she likes to disconnect from everything, hide in her world and avoid answering. This saturday she wrote me at 5am, asking for me and she wasnt pretending and playing that hard type.

I dont know, I prefer to be clear and straight, Im old enough for wasting more time, energy and life in these things

Be disinterested and distant, if shes actually into you she will bridge the gap, if not you'll fall apart which will save time in the long run.

A girl 'needing time' generally means you're the backup if things fall through with the guys shes currently chasing/fucking.

listen, dude. I can't tel you what to DO, all i can tell you is that it's probably going to be a long, shitty ride, you might get cuck'd, and itll end shitty.

Same here. I know its hard to let someone so special to you go. But she just doesnt feel the same about you. Dont try too spare her feelings too much because it will only make it more unbearable for you.

I have been in the exact same position.

Helped a girl i liked/loved really much. Everything seemed ok. Even asked her if she was ok or if things were going to fast. She said "No,everything is ok. I like doing these things too. And i like you too".

So i beleaved her. Why not, right?. After couple of weeks she became more distant, did not answer messages and stuff. Suddenly i get a text saying that she doesnt like me that way and that she hopes we could still be friends.

I said " No , sorry i cant go back to being friends and prettending nothing happend".
Was really hard for me at the time but in the long run the best choice.
Why torment yourself by seeing her every time.

Now we are a few months further and i hear from people that she was still seeing her ex while she was with me. Dickhead cheated on 4 times and said it was her fault.

And now they are back together.

So for me it was the best choice to let her go. Otherwise she would have dragged me further .

To make a long story short" What may not feel like the best choice or the choice you want to make, deep down you know what you should do"

About that needing time, she also told me she waited 5 months before started dating her last bf.

My message was something plain
>Hello, I dont know if anything happened or do you prefer to disconnect from this. I know you have your things and issues too, but I also like to know if theres something else or any reason.

I tried to be distant instead of clingy and saying things like "I dont know anything about you, dont you want to meet anymore? dont you like me?" and all those things

move on or ignore her for a few days. it will draw her back in because she will wonder if she did something wrong. then when you talk to her she will be grateful for the attention.

she is sucking some black cock. you are a cuck she is keeping around for moral suport if the nigger doesnt work out. how does it feel

If there isnt a reply for this, Im going to cut contact until she gives me a response.

These things happened to me many other times, but theres one point where you think you met the right one on every aspect and dont expect for her to act like everyone else. My best friend says I should wait and be patient because she seems a nice girl and if we end up together we could be a strong couple but I dont really know anymore.

She has done this things other times as I said in keeping me waiting for hours until giving me a response and at the last time deciding to meet.

I should focus on my things instead of looking for other girls. She already read my message and she is online all the time but didnt answer back, it could be anything.

Ok, she answered back.
But I always have the bad luck of entering whatsapp in the same instant she writes a message so I dont know what she said.

Im going to wait until giving her a response. This is really tiring and health consuming.

OP if you ask if something is wrong, that will make you sound clingy or needy. Just don't text her until she texts you back, then the ball is in your court.

Regardless of how picture perfect you think everything has gone up until this point, like the other anons have said, if she can't take the time to respond then she just isn't as interested in you as you are in her.

Honest question: Do you not have a lot going on in your life right so you have made building a relationship (I.e her) your sole focus? You said she has a lot going on so you both may have gone into this with completely different motives from the start. Sounds like she has things that are of a higher priority in her life.

Yes, you are absolutely right. My main priority is to find a gf. I come from a failed relationship of 6 years, it ended very bad 10 months ago.

I dont give that any importance right now but I like being with another girl and all that comes with that. I know this girl has a lot of other priorities and she told me that since the first day, so I want to believe her. She also said she wants to make up her mind before entering a relationship.

I guess I need to wait and try to focus on my things instead of spending hours thinking about a girl who has other thoughts right now.

She likes being with me, yes, but that isnt everything for her. When we meet everything is nice for the both of us but then during the week she focuses on other things.

>If she was another girl I wouldnt give a fuck, but I really like her.
IF she was another girl you wouldnt give a fuck about, then she'd want you
learnwomen
they're beasts
you signaled inferior value by needing her
meanwhile she's getting dicked by "jerks"
chicks dig jerks, become one or get rekt again until you learn, faggot

>She told me she has a lot of things to think about
LIKE THE BIG DICK IN HER HOLES

She's married. That's why she can't text or answer all the time

STOP THIS FAGGOTRY
you're gonna get hurt and you're bringing it upon yoursel
she's teaching you a valuable lesson like all femcunts do
they teach you what works and what counterworks
you're being a little pathetic faggot and being treated accordingly

bang on the money

>she made sure she wanted to go slow before starting a serious relationship
this means NOTHING
translated in bitch tongue it means : I DONT WANT YOUR DICK AT ALL BUT I DO WANT YOU HOPELESS UNRECIPROCATED ATTENTION ANYWAY KEEP GIVING IT TO ME YOU HOPELESS LOSER
get a fucking clue ffs and ALWAYS translate bitch words into bitch inner language
what is bitch language about? SEX AND POWER
THATS IT
all the shit they say? they're there to HIDE those two motives that are everything to them
>what dicks do i get
>what do i get for the dicks i get
THATS IT

>I will never understand girls, changing their thoughts out of the blue, one day everything is perfect and the next one they are ghosting you.
FFS ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED
THEY IGNORE YOU THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE ANOTHER DICK or promise thereof and the payments associated with it TOOK YOUR PLACE
FFS GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU HOPELESS RETARD
love is a male abstraction

learn women you humongous retards
imagine you're a girl, you have ONE thing in life to get you fed and protected: your womb
that is it
and your mind to get you to navigate social dynamics to make the best of what you have

so what do you do? you use your womb (and the peomise theeof:; your CUNT) to keep yourself fed and protected
that is it

that is so different from us males because we can sustain ourselves through our own work and incentive and we have to recreate ourselves in order to compete with each others for the wombs

call them wombeasts, not women

>Just telling her the things straight.
she is not a boy
you're failing right there
there is no straight with women
they dont have a dick
they cant see their own organ
they cant even orgasm from rubbing it, only climax
straightness is a male thing

>Now we are a few months further and i hear from people that she was still seeing her ex while she was with me.
READ THIS OP
ditch the cunt right now and get your balls back ffs
you need abundance mentality
they're bitches and if you dont treat them as such they know you're a loser

Don't listen to the negatives, user. This girl isn't like all the others. You need to tell her what she wants to hear...which is obviously how much you need her. Don't give up. Keep texting her and she'll come around. If she doesn't reply right away, just text "pls respond" so she'll know that open communication is really important to you. You got this.

>meet gril, real cute, probably outta my league
>meet up a few times, talk 24/7 for 6/7 months, she literally begs me for a relationship
>nice.jpg
>everything going fine, seems perfect for the first 2/3 months (not long i know)
>tells me she loves me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>out of the blue barely talks, doesnt wanna meet up etc
>o.. ok
>ask if shes lost interest
>gets mad at me, says she cant have a relationship and blocks me on everything
>????????
>havnt spoken to her since

some girls are just weird man, i hope you have better luck than me

>>Hello, I dont know if anything happened or do you prefer to disconnect from this. I know you have your things and issues too, but I also like to know if theres something else or any reason.
DOES
NOT
COMPUTE
AT ALL
in a female brain
mixed signals, doesnt know what he wants, fucks with her head, repulsive
be assertive or bust
she's busting you out because you're not assertive
say what YOU Want, set your conditions for her to qualify for it, if she doesnt meet them DITCH HER FACE
in fact ditch her already, considering your track record there

>My main priority is to find a gf
hopeless clingy needy loser
of course you're repulsive
what are you, 50?
girls your age want fun, not commitment
they can use your hopeless onesided commitment but dont expect them to give any or even to be able to if they pretend to

HAHAHAHAHA
good random pic op; go rewatch fight club and get your fkn balls back ffs

OP here once again

She texted back to my message
>Hello, dont worry its what I said, I have a lot of personal things right now like those problems at work, which dont let me be at 100% in any way and Im not feeling like doing anything

I guess Im going to focus on me and if she wants anything she will come to me. Shes been like this since the beginning and I dont want to lose more time for her.

cunt
GIRLS DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
that's why they cant tell you
so stop fucking asking unless you're willing to interpret everything they say, or to take it as an emotional signal only
>I guess Im going to focus on me and if she wants anything she will come to me
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
as in forget about her useless cunt
what good is she to you? what is she giving you? NO THING

my best advice is she isnt that into you. Girls who are into you will text you constantly, or want to know what you're doing, or just in general make up excuses to talk/text

listen to nigresses:
>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY?
what has she done for you lately, or ever, op?
NOTHING
DITCH HER FACE
nbe selfish
know what you need, know what you're worth
your attention isnt worthless so why the fuck are you throwing it away for nothing in return?
that's why she doesnt want you
just like you wouldnt want a slut who's letting you fuck her for nothing
you're the male equivalent of sluts
you give it all away for nothing

Good job OP, first step is acknowledging the problem.

One thing that women (or any significant other really) like the most is the individuality in their partner. If you are nothing without her, then you shouldn't have her.

You need to find yourself, your interests, your hobbies, your passions, your beliefs, so you can find your own life. Once you have that all this clingyness will shed and you'll know that you will be okay no matter how the relationship pans out.

thx op i know you didnt answer to any of my post but they'll be going through your head in the coming days
rek her, she's a timewaster
and you're a time ho

>When we meet everything is nice for the both of us but then during the week she focuses on other VEINIER SMELLIER DICKS.
ftfy

don't fucking interpret, that's the shittiest thing you can do to yourself. only interpret when you're face to face. messages are meant to be taken as sent. ignore her for a few days(ignore as in only say hi if you meet her randomly on the street/at school or whatever). stop needing her to answer and start spending time for yourself as she does for herself. let her work to get you, not you to get her. be yourself and do whatever the fuck you want without her. this will bring her much closer, trust me. and start hanging out with other girls if you wanna.

even if it sounds hard at this moment, I guess this is the only way. Being behind her everyday will only make things worse.

I wont start dating other girls because we live in a small town and everything has eyes but Im going to stop thinking of her or at least try to. She knows Im worried and not confortable with this behaviour, theres no need to keep messaging her and try to fix things.

play it cool and shrug it off because suprisingly the more you detach the more shell realize how much more she wants you etc....clingy usually ends up fucking things up and she'll get a kek vibe or just creeped out or not macho enough i know, pretty dumb its almost always too diffrent from all the indicators of success, either pay attention to those or ignore everything you would put your effort into and forget the whole thing and she'll the be one creeping you for awhile until you decide to let her ease back into smoother terms...or just forget everything that i just said and just do based on your experiences since ive had none xD....aside that ive seen alot of shit go down on the siderail that i would never want to be a part of derailing as expected...thats why im still single haha

>Should I text her once again 1 day later asking if its something wrong?
Never ask that

Sorry user but she's not interested in you and the fact that she's playing this way suggests she's one of those who give problems.

Knowing that if you want to bath in those problems, just walk away from her, cut contacts except for reminding her that you exist and have a wonderful life, small chats nothing more, play the part that you are not interested in her and you have now nothing to say.

If you play this right (and don't stop at the first "hey whatsup" from her) in 6 weeks avg She'll be totally yours. At least for a few months, then the fact that you're basically tricking her will show up. And what'll hurt.

get
if get i get 1 shekel

Its hard to stop texting her, but I know this has to be the way. She didnt answer back my last one neither, so she might want some time for herself and all that crap.

My last gf was 22 and she said things more clear, everything was straight even if it hurted. This one is 28 and I dont know why is she acting like this, she is obviously avoiding me for some reason even if she says theres nothing wrong, its just her and her problems.

Well, so now Im going to follow what you anons said she is not telling me a thing, I wont say anything neither. If she wants to write me then fine, but nothing more.

My only hope is she is still there and answered back telling it wasnt anything like trying to end up this relationship. If she didnt want to be with me I know she would just say that. Well, wish me good luck

Women are retarded creatures, OP.
Often time the more love you show them, the more they want to distance themselves from you sexually.

Disregard her, no matter how you feel for her. If she cares, she'll engage with you.
This is a two player game, the sooner you realize wether theres a player 2 or you're just playing with yourself, the better.

I spent the last year clinging onto a girl I loved greatly even after she friendzoned me- don't make the same mistake, for you'll only get pain and a sense of failure in the end.

>be 25
>meet 18 year old at uni
>after a few months take her on a date
>fuck her
>she was the first and only girl i've wanted to fuck that wanted to fuck me too
>she did the same thing OP's girl is doing, even the bullshit meditation days
>turns out she was giving the nice guy a go to see if her instincts were wrong about them
>turns out i was boring af and way too plain for her

honestly OP, you probably wont score. i got stupidly lucky, i hope you do too, but seriously mate, every bloke i know has been in a similar situation. you really like a girl and you think she likes you because every few weeks she does something flirtatious, or even gives you a little physical intimacy. they do this because they know it works and it will keep you on the hook until they've decided what they want.

it's really harsh and i know how you feel man, but you really do need to get done with it. what i did might work for you, i sent her a cringy text message saying how i really liked her and wanted to date her etc. still it took time. eventually she fucked me either out of pity or to see if the sex would change me.

so go ahead and send her a message of exactly how you feel. either it works and you get some pussy or she finds a polite way out. better to rip the band-aid off rather than wait for the inevitable other shoe to drop (you fucking know its coming)

Big mistake, OP. She's waiting to see if you'll bail on her, see if you'll be with her through anything. She wants you to ask her how you can help and support her through this trying time.

in my last message I told her it would help to talk everything like we used to do, as we both know we were always confortable telling all the things. She already knows that and she prefers to hide and close herself, so I cant do anything else, just wait for her.

You're wasting everyone's time, user.
You're wasting your time with this girl who's bullshitting you, and you're wasting our time by not listening to the surprisingly sensible advice you're being given in the self-pity threads you've been making.
Since you enjoy being cucked so much, just go ahead and be her fallback, while she messes around with other guys.

She's already fucking someone else.
You're plan B. Maybe even C, D or Z.

Abandon ship nigger.