Comfy thread

comfy thread

This looks comfy on a picture. The noise must be unbearable though.

This omfg. Bump

ugh that's not comfy that's cold with a sore back and an angry boss because you can't get to work

What could be comfy about some polluted stinking town?

Some peoples' ideas of "comfy" are a little suspect. Pollution and noise, annoying snow covering your car and street, foggy murder forests...

and ancient foliage infested buildings on a stinky canal

Fuckin more like this

That is really nice.

Sharing a hotel room with a bunch of hippie musician douches. Comfy though

That looks like a fucking prison cell, how is that comfy?

Cant get to work when there is a little snow fall...

>Mfw my work calls everyone off for this type of shit and I'm a 15 minute walk from the building anyway

I'll admit the picture is shitty but the room is nice and there's a good view out the window

>ugh that's not comfy that's hot with sore eyes and a puddle of sweat because you don't have any walls

>Can't get to work
>Obvious tire marks in easily usable road
>Not even 6 inches of snow

What kind of shit town do you live in where that stops you from getting to work?

RIP Fidèle

That's not comfy that's pollution

You forgot
>Shitty flooded overgrown mold hovels

Rear Wheel Drive town

Dang what a shithole, moved out of there back in 1966

It's all about what environment you grew up and the noises you adapted to. I'd be annoyed as fuck living next to water with the sound of all the frogs trying to get laid

Good luck man, hope it works out

ITT: Anons post subjectively comfy pictures and others try to explain how their actually shit

There*

This is legit the most uncomfy comfy thread ever & not cuz of the pics

I always wanted to live in a skyscraper.

Their*

This

OP plz nuke thread and start over

Humans are aliens.

Prove me wrong.

Thay'er

FUCK YOU AND YOU'RE COMFTY

theer

pretty lucky ass here
inherited this place and more

YORE*

Slayer*

Noise, pollution, and every creep with binoculars can watch you fap because blinds are up.

Comfy my ass lol.

Nice.
How's the view?

easy to prove you're right
they're not adapted to any natural environment of this earth
they need heating or cooling and skin protections

Thar

nice

prove yourself right

Does art count?

bro if I lived there I would jack off standing staring out the window every single day at noon. shit would be so cash

theire’re

>Where is our spaceship?
>If we had that technology we obviously had more
>Where's that technology?
>If some catastrophic event wiped it all out, and humans survived, they would have recorded it.
>Where are records of it?

>not adapted to any natural environment of this earth

that word....adapted. I don't think it means what you think it means.

>they need heating or cooling and skin protections

in the extreme climates where hardly any other mammals live, then sure. but those tribes in the sub Sahara still do everything naked. hell, most tribes all over the world do, they just were shit for decoration.

Comfiest ITT

uncomfy af

Them*

read the bible. it helps (:

I guess it does but you should consider posting comfy art then

This is not comfy or cozy. I live in a place like this and I'm counting the days until I can move back up north to a more civilized part of my country where I have more seasons than Hot as Balls and So Hot My Balls Are Melting Down My Leg.

>they're not adapted to any natural environment of this earth
>they need heating or cooling and skin protections

What about tropical areas niggers? You can live naked there the whole year

was meant for

What part of the Bible, specifically, mentions our space travels and history of how we managed to completely destroy all technology?

niggers may be naked but they still need skin protection, hence they paint it with clay etc
they also have to hide from the sun

>where is our spaceship

what if it was organic and biodegradable?

>where's that technology

see above

>Where are records of it?

you are assuming a lot about the reasons we might have come to this planet. for all you know, we were refugees trying to flee from an oppressive galactic federation, or some kind of District 9 shit. just because we were on this ship full of technology doesn't mean we knew how to use the technology.

Not comfy at all. Sparse, sterile, and vaguely Brutalist. I feel no comfy here.

niggers can, humans would get sunburnt so bad they'd get skin cancer before they learned to walk

adaptated then :D

most mammals roll around in the mud and seek shade.

What's comfy about that?

fuck
niggers dont count
they're animals, they may as well be adapted to africa

a lot
city but with old harmonious quaint manufactured street lamps reminding of classier eras
suggesting security and happiness

And get eaten alive by insects the very first night. You'd be dead in less than a week.

also warm colors and lights

Oh shit, hi neighbor.

mammals are mammals. a dog is a mammal, a human is a mammal. if you want to be edgy to try and impress the stormfags so they invite you into their secrete club, then call niggers animals if you want. but, like I said, they are still mammals and so are humans.

mammals of every kind react to their environment. they hide from extreme weather, they roll around in debris, and they do things that help them cope with what's going on around them. you would have to say that mammals are alien for the argument to hold water. and if all mammals are aliens, then what's it matter?

tldr

*tlcr

fix'd

itt : people arguing in a comfy tread

If we were running away why didn't they chase us?

you're a long way from your subreddit, newfriend. might I suggest since this is your first time on Sup Forums? its a little more your speed; Sup Forums is where the big kids play.

that would be the question to ask. its about asking those kinds of questions, not making assumptions about the reasons.

maybe the destruction of the technology is what prevented them from chasing us.

nigger that's a rusty bridge wtf

Hmm, I see.
You've got my interest now.

So IF we were running AND we destroyed the ship to throw them off our trail, then where are they now?

I'm thinking that if we got the ship here we were either smart enough to pilot it or the ship was advanced enough to drive itself to a habitable planet, but I suppose the alternative would be extreme luck?

If it was autopilot, then the ones who made the ship would have kept advancing (maybe?) As time went on, so shouldn't we have some kind of sign of their existence?

I suppose it's possible that they either destroyed themselves in greed or they became advanced enough to hide themselves flawlessly?

nothing comfy about swarms of misquitos that definitely live in that pic

Is this about 90th on Manhattan? Stayed in a hotel there with a similar view to this.

Fucking NiCE M8

The most comfy thing you can do is walk into a cathedral while it's raining.

seems like no1 is bumping and just talking about that humans are aliens. so i bump a little of my folder and go get stoned after 30 min.