So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums

What's wrong with us?

Nothing, you're perfection

our economics and politics doesn't seem so.

Politicians, and 1946.

t*rroni

Ma Argentina, la monarchia fa schifo al cazzo.

needs more rumeno

Only your king, the republic it only gave the corrupt fuckers like Berlusconi more power.

Berlusconi fucked up big time, but the others that comes are even worse, at least he was a political figure, a bad one, but still relevant.

There's gotta be the mafia behind this

People like this retarded

Taci spagetthi

here is what we lack

t. e*rone

Nah, they're ok, and i'm half terrone.

うるせ,ラメン

Now we're talking

this

In my opinion, Italy is held back by endemic corruption and its reliance on the mafia to fill duties that should be done by the state or local government.
The justice system has to be simplified and made harsh, impartial and reproducible, too. I think because of the difficulty and unreliability of Italian law, it is unappealing for most people to 'be honest'
Something I liked about the Five Star Movement (whatever else one may think of them) is their hardline no criminal background stance.
Perhaps Italy would also work better as a looser, federated "city states" model for some time.

Wrong boot size.

hmm

risi
Five Star Movement was a mistake.
I don't know, i actually can see Italy as a great "support" in a larger union, problem is; inside unions usually the leader takes everything and abuses its power

i am full blooded terrone at least 87%

There you go. Instead of doing the fascist braindead thing and look to a dead past, consolidate your good bits and let Mafialand sink on their own.

Problem is, mafialand has grown silently on the north too.

Deport them south.

Damn i wish.

this Lego dude gets it

Cool idea
But don't forget that mafia follows the money.

But deport them with what forces?
That's the paradox of Italian government.
There have been anti-corruption bills (and good ones) passed through the parliament but they get repealed by the people in power they intend to target

Rices?

I laughed.

I wish my city was independent again. Italian unification came 300 years too late and the result was an abomination.

Deport them
No idea what are you talking about

All these separatist fagits in this thread...
What we need is just a new DVCE

Venetofag, is that you?

The north is ok

when I visit for 2 weeks it's like heaven on earth so I dont see what's wrong

Nothing, it's just that Italians are EXTREMELY self-hating and overly critic of their country

>Veneto
I feel insulted even by your suspect. They should fucking go back farming crops for their floating city and fuck right off.

They follow the dirty money. Install a communist dictator and outlaw everything fun in life and you'll be fine.

Hey, thanks, assembling things and smashing them to smitherines are what we do best in Legoland.

Nothing but you guys are corrupt and the government had ties with the mafia same thing with mine.

there is an animal afoot here, and he's not keeping quiet in the least.

you think you're a successor state to the Roman empire (you're not)

Mi piace l'Italia

Why are Italians so uncommon on Sup Forums?

*grabs tranquilizer gun*

>italy

They're more common than Spaniards

because we're all romanians in disguise

Tourists must speak Italian in Italy. No exceptions

why

We are not uncommon

We're jealous of your weather.

>not replying to my answer
>projecting like a butthurt

Yep. that's venetofag.

shit aly

you exist

The problem with Italy, is that Italian people don't care about Italy.

relax and have some pizza you mean ass kraut

>responding to ikibey

You're actually right, but when a government doesn't care about you, that's the only thing to expect, or revolution, but that's way ahead of us right now.

you were born in SHITaly

At least i'm not Barfgentinian

but you still are a SHITalian you lose

is that really you, amerindiANO? holy shit i thought you were dead

You're not white.

I am a Greek and so is pizza.
Pizza is Greek.

Shut up poorfag

You never had the makings of a regional power

Dirty mafia money are in London

who craves spaghetti allo scoglio and spritz with a good view right about now? :3

Your northern half.

you have too much temper

everything else is cool

Italy is a country that would be perfect if it had no government. It's the perfect small city/village country.

If I was rich I would retire there near the countryside and shitpost about Sicilians.
But I am poor so I can only afford to retire in Spain and complain about Castilians

The mony, we need moar mony to burn

Now i'm affamato again, porco dio.

>shitpost bout Sicilians
Watch it finook!

>SfInter
>Mulan
>Rubentus
>AS Reddit
>Nazio
>La Sampviola

God I wish that were me

>scoglio
>with spritz

You are either veneto or south of rome

sopa se shitaliano uma delícia

Nothing, the rest of the world is wrong

>giving a fuck about futebol
>2010+7

good post

They only ever seem to pop up in great numbers when the thread's about Italy. I think they're a bit vain like that.

correct, every other thread is about another specific country or about who's white and who's not so I think it's pretty fair.

we have at most 20-25 regular posters on here and most of us are oldfags trained in the arts of bait.

It's in our culture