Post who you are currently fapping to

Post who you are currently fapping to

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wifesharing/comments/73zhps/someone_posted_big_gallery_of_my_wife_nasty/
youtube.com/watch?v=VdasbLKm4s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More ?

post the swastika one pls

oneitis :(

Katie

mature amateur skank that does it all
reddit.com/r/wifesharing/comments/73zhps/someone_posted_big_gallery_of_my_wife_nasty/

My cousin.

Now I am too. Legs,feet and/or ass?

who's this!?

Some goth girl I follow on instagram because she's got a 10/10 face and body, have a few of her pics if there's enough interest

YES PLEASE! Only hot girl on Sup Forums in a long time. ;)

>tfw virgin girl who I taught the art of handies too and now I don't even need to do it to myself bc I can't see her without her wanting to give me one

Ask and thou shall receive

damn she's hot. guessing you haven't got any nudes?

Afraid not, she's in a serious relationship with some guy by the looks of it, still doesn't stop her from posting stuff like this for guys like me to nut too

The gf.

More of her!

This girl

How the fuck do any of these people turn you on?
Get some fucking standards holy shit.

Ayyy that's kinda nice.

Girl I been with now is all self conscious about her lil B-Cups but I love them bc she's 21 and they real perky and I know they will stay lookin good for years to come. It's the perfect handful but you can't do the same stuff with em that you could with a C+.

I always worry about the big titties tho. Previous girl I was chillin with was 33 and had some nice big titties but she was on the fence about stuff and super conservative so I never even got to see em completely out. I really wanted to but I have a feeling I would've been disappointed because those big ones sag so much when girls get past like 25 years old. Plus those pepperoni nips, not as fun to play with as my young B girl.

...so sad I didn't get to play with this girl more. If she wasn't crazy, it would've been so easy.

She was shorter and real curvy with big tits. That woulda been a fun fuck. Still think I would've been disappointed with certain things tho because 33 and she was married but at least she never had kids. I know when I get this 21 year old virgin girl in bed, she gonne be real fun because she's thin with meat in all the right places and flexible and we have so much fun with the foreplay that I'm gonna make it so good for her first time.

Cousin

>nobody checked these quads
>too busy fapping to shit-tier cunts
You're all disappointments.

Just cum buckets for her

your mum

youtube.com/watch?v=VdasbLKm4s0

Shit man, you might need some glasses.

Wow. You got more of her?

Mm

Bump

Moar?