How the FUCK did this jew win the nobel prize in literature? What the fuck, honestly...

How the FUCK did this jew win the nobel prize in literature? What the fuck, honestly? There should just be a separate category for music, desu. Shit triggers me hard af.

(((nobel prize)))

Because the Nobel Prize don't mean shit

They just want to bring popular attention to the Nobel prizes. It's like that Simpsons episode where they recruit Homer and Barney for the space program

you do realize that if there was a nobel prize in music it would go to composed music, or maybe jazz if the committee was feeling controversial? there is literally nothing musically innovative about bob dylan. he deserves a prize for his words much more than he deserves a prize for strumming his guitar

You realize you're a faggot, right? Don't ever reply to my posts again.

The old Swedes wanted to pick one of the cultural figures from their youth.

It's all because of """ them """, of course. You got it! I would be careful I were you.

Well Terry did win a prize as well, after he was sacked for making music

you do realize that when your life amounts to nothing, you'll blame the jews because you're too much of a coward to take personal responsibility for your inadequacies?

Jealous much?

come on op, you can me much better bait than that

Jealous much?

By Jove. You're right

>come on op, you can me much better bait than that
That's all he can do. This board is done for at this point. Nothing but a constant stream of shitposts and worthless threads for a week and a half.

He has his way with words, you must admit that.

You do realize that you have to be over 18 years of age to even be on 4 Chan let alone start a post, right?

UNDERAGE BAN COMING UP!

(((Swedes)))

>confirmed for never having read a book in their lives

I feel bad for you cuckolds, really. I actually pity you. There are more deserving writers than Bob "plagerize my speeches for a ceremony I didn't even want to attend" Dylan. Hell, I can name 5 living American writers who've done more for literature than that Jewish hack, and should've won over him. Try reading sometime, faggots.

kek, top analogy m8

This.
It'd literally only be a slightly less stuffy version of the Pulitzer music prize.
Bob Dylan would get an award, every so often they'd give an award to some dead pop musician they're sorry didn't get a prize and otherwise it'd be a bunch of uptown modern classical faggots composing atonal serial concertos for orchestra.

let me guess, your five living americans are dead-end postmodernists whose only contribution to society is convincing a predatory wealthy class that nothing matters anyway so they should just do what feels good? I'll pass

Why me ? And I thought you'd agree that he deserved the prize at first.

Shh, calm down little one. No need to get your blood pressure up. You're already late for school.

>I feel bad for you cuckolds, really. I actually pity you. There are more deserving writers than Bob "plagerize my speeches for a ceremony I didn't even want to attend" Dylan. Hell, I can name 5 living American writers who've done more for literature than that Jewish hack, and should've won over him. Try reading sometime, faggots.
>Cucks
>The JOOS
We're already off to a great start. Let's be reasonable here - if Nobel prize in literature is being awarded to musicians from now on, I'm sure you'd agree that Bob Dylan is an obvious starting point.

Yeah, in the same way that giving the prize in physics to the researchers who pioneered using CRISPR would be a logical thing to do if there was no medicine/physiology or chemistry prizes.

wew

kek