WWYD with her?

WWYD with her?

answer determine if I post more pics and which ones

BUMP

She's fucking hot. Definitely start by blindfolding her

I would not put money in her dish as she pan handled

lol

I would tip my fedora and wish her a happy day as I walked on past.

Why Mr FBI, what would you expect me to do? Nothing illegal I hope.

maybe take her t the strip club and get her to take part in a stripping contest which she enjoys so much she bares it all & agrees to go buy beer naked at the gas station afterwards because she made second place

Sure, but only if she wanted to and considered the stripping contest as empowering her femininity rather than oppression, and I would also ensure to get verbal consent along the way to give her a sufficient large safe space in which to explore herself without my inadvertently raping her with my unwelcome thoughts.

Wwyd to her?

kurwa huj

bitch slap her punchable duckface to the hell and beyond...

after tittyfuck her ass...

I would explain to her that if she is wearing the outfit in order to please a man then she is betraying her feminist sisterhood, and maintaining a gender stereotype. If she is wearing the outfit to please herself, then she is to be congratulated for being at one with her bod and sexuality, and is an example of how a liberated woman may act and behave without being forced into a white, cisgendered morality.

Id wrap my fingers arounf her throat and push her against a wall. Ix lift one of her legs snd forcefulky penetrate her as shed bite down on her lower lip. She would put her hand over mine and id choke her to tears as id shed try to maintain balabce on the tip of her toes. Id nibble on her ear and start feeling her shake. As shed start doing so id blow all my cum inside her oussy, deep in her womb and help her on the ground. Sbed lay there a cumfilled drooling mess

Hmmm more ? I was starting to think youd left us op ;)

still around :)

Tatooed girls are so freaking hot. You got kik btw ?

wwyd??

Shitty tat work. Enjoy the Herp.

no kik, sorry
glad you like her tats

squats , and bench press ... she looks like she could spot me well

Aww damn, would love to hacmve her milk me dry, squeez every last drop of cum straight into her eaw pussy

she culd use it she's been sloppy with working out and is getting kind of chubb lately

Would love to tell you what id do to her everyday and cum to her everyday

Creampie her on her wedding day, making her take her vows with my cum dripping down her legs.