So is this how Europeans view themselves culturally?

So is this how Europeans view themselves culturally?

brabantine then dutch

Yes.

There is no reason for Europe's borders to not look like that other than petty Africa-tier tribalism.

"Celtic" is a dumb forced meme tbqh

>half of poland is german

>west ugric culture
No.

bullshit map
voivodina hes its own unique culture

no

I don't see myself as a daggo

No, not really
You can easily double the cultures

if anything Poland,Slovakia, Czechia, Voivodina, Transylvania, Subcarpathia and us have our own Mitteleurope slavic-german culture mix of the region

I can't even comprehend what would anyone mean by
>western ugric
we have no cultural ties to any
>ugric
nation

Transylvania is in the German culture area

also the inner bits of Croatia, anything on this side of the Dinarids

Dutch people generally do not feel very linked to Flemish people. Because Belgians tend to be quite reserved, unlike Dutch people. But Flemish people do feel related to Dutch people.

Dutch people are also quite nationalistic (not in the political sense, but in a cultural sense). And we often feel the closest to Germany.

Despite the fact that the UK might be more like us, we dont really acknowledge then. Although our politicians do.

This, Hungarians are just slavs forced to speak an Ugric language. True testiment to weakness of mind and state.

Pannonian culture. You know, single floor peasant houses, white flaxen peasant dress, szegedin gulyas, and gypsy fiddle music?

Here are the European cultures. I was generous with France, they are probably Southern European just as much. And I just threw Ireland into Western because I didn't know

Oops forgot to write Eastern European culture which is pink but everyone understand that probably.

Transylvania is Western

Austria and Slovakia have pretty similar culture we are just poor

>USA
delet

I associate myself with Atlantic people (Irish, British, Breton, Western French, Basques).

>celtic culture

>Erdély, nem Transzilvánia!

>german culture area
Yeah sure bub, gott mit uns n sheeeeeit

t. leafbey

Is there anything more pathetic than the ''''hungarian''''' nation?
A country with nothing to do with huns or magyars, same with makedonija right?

Pls do not associate my shitposts with that Bulgarian cuckold, thank you

We have enough autists already

As an Estonian, foremost, then as a Baltic Finn.

Retard detected. Having diverse religions such as Orthodoxy, Protestantism, Catholicism, and Islam under one banner, with nothing in common except for being communist from 1945-1990, is absolutely nonsensical.

The yellow part is pink

>Netherlandish culture area
wtf is that

Some retard Romanians think they're Latin.

Some less retarded Romanians think they're Balkanic.

Some Teansylvanians think they're Germanic.

Romanians that actually know about their culture, history and genetics know that southeners are Balkanic and Easterners are Slavs with some Tatar.

last roman emperor was ROmanian

Didn't know that Germany is Romanian.
I thought it was supposed to be a Polish colony alongside Britain.
C'mon Poland, respect Tiganescu-Gopnikow.

Is Slovenia Balkan?
They are better than that.

Is Galicia not Celtic?

Are Catalans not their own region?

I love how Germans we-wuzed about german culture = german empire borders, even though they were minority in that region.

>Is Slovenia Balkan?
>They are better than that.
They were part of Jewgoslavia, were they not?

they also were part of the HRE and Austria for much longer

My point still stands
They got SERB'D

Danzig is so German, you can't even fucking point it on the map lmao

This is actually more accurate.

No.

Africa begins on the Garonne.

That Western Ugric is innacurate tho. You have Hungarians in the middle of the country, near the mountains. The rest is Romanian. So remove those stains and that snek, cuz it's fake. :c

and just so you don't think I'm shitposting

we speak their language tho, unlike m*cedonians

OBVIOUS BAIT

Delete this piece of shit and place Belgium France and Switzerland in South Euros

Do you want to be considered South Euro?
I mean, France should quite likely be considered one, but Southern Europeans have shit tier culture, what's to want about that?

>but Southern Europeans have shit tier culture
*laugh at the barbarian*

>but Southern Europeans have shit tier culture

>Frankish Barbarian thinks he's Roman

Hol up

>iberian culutre
>not divided into atlantic Iberian and mediterranean Iberian

Trash

>this CHIberian guy

I'm closer to Romans than you m8

No

Nice ignorance.
There's no such thing as uniform eastern european culture. You need to divide that map further

cowshit and dogshit are not the same shit but still shit

The shitty post Soviet culture outpowers everything else. In the grand scheme of things, you are identical.

I guess I could group Poland with Turkey and label it as "religious extremist shithole" instead

>religious extremist shithole
kek

Hmm, I always thought it was culturally

>Mitteleurope
>Skyrim
>Cheeki Breeki
>Balkans
>Wine drinking lazy fucks
>Atlantic Europe

Chickenshit

>lumping all eastern euros together
some are Orthodox, some are Catholic, some use latin script, some use cyrilic, even Slavs themselves are divided into West, South and East Slavs all originating from different peoples (Anteans, Sclaveni, Venedians), Hungarians and Romanians are eastern euros yet are distinct from each other and from Slavs, Russia is signifficantly different than for example Slovakia as well.

So end yourself.

in the end
they are still shit slavs