If we calculate the IQ of every humans on earth we can make an average for every races and therefore conclude that one...

If we calculate the IQ of every humans on earth we can make an average for every races and therefore conclude that one of these races will be the smartest and another one the least intelligent. We can also do that for other things like the length of the dick, physical abilities etc.

So by definition there IS a superior race, but it depends of the field

PROVE ME WRONG NIGGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews>Indo Europeans>Japanese>Chinese>Arabs>Austronesians>Other East Asians>Amerindians>Siberians>African Blacks>Aboriginal Australians

I think you are correct, people just get political and emotional over it because they are too retarded to think objectively without "muh racism"

I guess, but that fact that you use race as the category and not genetics is weird.

Indo Europeans=Japanese>Chinese>Arabs>Austronesians>Other East Asians>Amerindians>Siberians>African Blacks>Aboriginal Australians>Jews

IQ is not a physical quantity and cannot be measured objectively. If it could have been done, you'd have been suppressed long ago.

You... you just gave me aids. I'm outta here

well, first of all whatever this superior race would be, your personal need for comparing races is a good example why even if there are a superior race and even if you're part of it there's still the possibility that there's an inferior strain in that race and you're a part of it or else you would realize that this is utter bullshit.
second, IQ test and their outcome are dependend on the way of life and what you need to do. so if an amerilard trailerparkcracker is asked to do an IQ-test which is about IQ realted to bush survival, that amerilard would probably get results way below average and vice versa.
third i don't think you understand how statistics work.
fourth, just look at this thread. You were talking about calculating and all what is happening is some pinheads throwing in their opinions and start circlejerking.
>mfw

''there's still the possibility that there's an inferior strain in that race and you're a part of it'' I highly doubt it

''IQ test and their outcome are dependend on the way of life and waht yo uneed to do, so if an amerilad trailerparkcracker is asked to do an IQ-test qhich is about IQ realted to bush survival, that amerilard would probably get results way below average and vice versa)

IQ's aren't related to bush survival, there you go.

''I don't think you understand how statistics work''

I do. You can make statistics with anything as long as your values make sense.

''fourth, just look at this thread. You were talking about calculating and all what is happening is some pinheads throwing in their opinions and start circlejerking''

But there is still a race with the highest IQ even if you don't agree that IQ doesn't tell everything about intelligence, what are you even debating ? Why the need to tell me I'm wrong when I'm right ? Do you really think I give a shit that my race is or isn't the smartest ?

IQ can be measured objectively, but several retarded social groups don't liked it and screwed it. Originally the test showed several traits on gender and ethnics groups, for example: Men generally shows higher IQ than women, but they showed lowers results too (Women tends to have a more homogenized spectrum than men) Men showed be better at maths, science and physics, but women proved be faster at learning, understanding and apply new knowledge. Races like Asians and Caucasians shows higher IQ than africans and afroamericans and so.

Obviously there are exceptions, but SJW don't like the idea that ethnics and gender can be, and actually are, determinant factors about capabilities and capacities, and begun a campaign against it

Ah yes, I've heard about that. That explains why females generally do so well at school but are rarely on the genius spectrum. Also explains why some men are fucking stupid but use their balls and energy to compensate.

Sjws are a litteral danger to societies and important establishments like school. You can go to jail for misgendering someone in California.

INTELLIGENCE CAN'T BE MEASURED WITH FUCKING SIMPLE MATHEMATICAL QUESTIONS.

this is the last reply I'm doing on this thread because i see where this troll shit is going...

> I highly doubt it
wow, that's one smart arguement. case dismissed. much science

>IQ's aren't related to bush survival, there you go.
no it isn't directly related to bush survival. what i was about to point out is that you have to take cultural differences in consideration when you're putting up an IQ test. You can't test "bush intelligence" with an "corporate identity IQ test".
you're avoiding my point

>I do. You can make statistics with anything as long as your values make sense.

You can't and it's not about the values it's about the measurements which should make sense. And considering that it is broadly accepted that IQ depends more on your social background than on genetics, "race" isn't a reasonable (as you would say) "value" for statistics. Also that's an awful wee bit of knowledge about how statistics work and it's mostly wrong.

>But there is still a race with the highest IQ even if you don't agree that IQ doesn't tell everything about intelligence, what are you even debating ?

If race would've been a reasonable construct to measure intelligence that would be right, but as i pointed out it isn't. That's what I'm debating.

>Why the need to tell me I'm wrong when I'm right ?

I tell you that you're wrong, because you're wrong. Getting butthurt and telling yourself that you're right over and over won't make your claims getting correct.

>Do you really think I give a shit that my race is or isn't the smartest ?
Yes i do think you're giving a shit, why else would you put up this thread else and get this mad over my arguments?

California is a pretty good damn example about "we don't like what you say and don't want to hear it. You're banned forever and branded as a bad person".

What I see is that you're mad because you have a point of view. Other user don't share it and point his/her arguments, and you branded as a troll

''that's one smart argument. much science''

I litteraly can't prove to you that I'm smart because you're persuaded I'm stupid. Skipped that one.

''you have to take cultural differences in consideration when you're putting up an IQ test''

Lol, these cultural differences you're talking about are petty things like ''language'' and how civilized that population is. Of course IQ won't tell you everything about intelligence, but it's a fair indicator. I'm talking about IQ and nothing else.

''It's about the measurements which should make sense''

The measurement is IQ, what's your point dude ?

''It is broadlly accepted that IQ depends more on your social background than on genetics''

First of all, I need proof of that. Second of all, even if it was true, if you were to calculate the IQ of EVERY GOD DAMN CIVILIZED HUMAN, you could still make categories that would have significant differences in number.

''Getting butthurt and telling yourself that you're right over and over won't make your claims getting correct.''

I am not butthurt, you're currently projecting. I'm currently enjoying myself, a shame that you see it that way.

''Yes, I do think you're giving a shit, why else would you put up this thread else and get this mad over my arguments ?''

OOOOOOOOOOH, I'M SOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOOOW ! Nigga please, I only get mad when I get shitty mates on league of legends. Also, like I said, I really don't give a shit what race is the smartest. The differences between them exist and are significative but it doesn't mean that all blacks are fucking retards for example.

>If we calculate the IQ of every humans on earth we can make an average for every races and therefore conclude that one of these races will be the smartest and another one the least intelligent.
That's already been done, several times over. To no one's surprise, niggers are literally retarded and Ashkenazi Jews and east Asians are the most intelligent, on average.

>We can also do that for other things like the length of the dick, physical abilities etc.
I have a big cock and have never had anything but complaints. Women don't really want a guy with a horse cock, trust me.

As for physical abilities, they're really unimportant compared to splitting the atom or putting a man on the moon. But I give west African nignogs credit: they have high calf insertions and frames that are suited for sprinting/moving explosively. Northern Europeans tend to dominate strength sports like Strongman and Powerlifting. It's hard to find a sport that Asians or native Americans tend to dominate.

>And considering that it is broadly accepted that IQ depends more on your social background than on genetics, "race" isn't a reasonable (as you would say) "value" for statistics
Wealth and intelligence are closely correlated, so it's hardly surprising that people from wealthy families tend to score highly on IQ tests. In other words, these people not only inherit their families wealth but the genes responsible for creating and managing it as well.

the problem with this is that if you do it with any categorisation scheme related to heredity, you'll get a disparate result

different genetic populations/cultures are going to yield different IQs, that much is obvious

the problem with doing it by race is that "race" isn't really even a real thing (at least the way we use the term today, referring to ethnicity). ask an evolutionary biologist: even the concept of species is pretty flimsy, let alone race

if you use IQ results to reaffirm your concept of race, that's tautological reasoning, because you'll always get a spread of results for population IQs even if your categorisation paradigm is flawed

Yep, that's basically the image I wanted to see. You can make a ranking of countries and then focus on the races composing these said countries. And you're absolutely right about the blacks explosive abilities. They're unbeatable in sprints competitions and they're pretty much the basket balls gods.

As for genetic intelligence, I have no fucking idea how it's determined. We can safely say that africans have lower IQ's because they're piss poor and their governments are fucking garbage, but I'm pretty sure there is a genetic component that also makes intellectual differences. Different skins, different muscles, eyes, heights... there's definitely an intelligence component in this bitch, no matter how small it is.

>superior
you don't understand evolution if you think there is a superior race or species.

whoever is best suited to their environment will survive. it's not about intellect, but adaptation. and being the top of the so-called food chain is precarious position that is easily toppled.

Without intellect, we don't make weapons. Without weapons, we get fucked in the ass by tigers and mammoths. For now I'd say the super specie is humans because we can basically destroy the whole fucking planet.

>the superior species is the one that can destroy its environment and means of survival the fastest.

>the problem with doing it by race is that "race" isn't really even a real thing (at least the way we use the term today, referring to ethnicity).
Let me preface this by disclosing that I'm not an antisemite; in fact, I basically see Ashkenazi Jews are the true master race, based on their great intellect and achievements despite being a persecuted minority throughout history. Having said that, I am a bit of a conspiracy theorist on this issue, for want of a better label. A lot of the "race is a social construct and can't be proven to biologically exist" seems to stem from the discoveries/propaganda of Ashley Montagu (born Israel Ehrenberg), who escaped WW2 Europe and immediately started spreading the meme once he obviously realized it could prevent future holocausts.

>ask an evolutionary biologist: even the concept of species is pretty flimsy, let alone race
I see this as the result of a deliberate blurring of lines. The definition of race has been muddied by the tampering of well meaning, left leaning academics (largely Jewish). Stated differently, the people in a position to really do definitive work on the subject are shackled by political correctness and fear of the consequences. They've seen what happened to race realists like J.P. Rushton and don't want to share his legacy (though I personally don't believe Rushton had a racist bone in his body).

If we can blow up the whole planet, petty competitors like whales and lions aren't shit in comparison. I'm talking about brute force and technology. Name an animal that can do anything against a man with a bazooka. That nigga will serve him as meat.

righto. blow up the world there will be no man left. given your disposition to violence, let me propose something different. there is life that man cannot kill. it will propagate and live on long after we have blown ourselves to bits. are we superior to that microbial life and extremophiles that you cannot simply kill with an explosion or nuclear radiation?

>IQ is for losers
>Steven Hawking

IQ depends on social factors. This has been proven

nice bait thread tho, 7/10

In this case we aren't.

Them > Us > Whales, baboons etc.

Yeah, I just basically proved the jews and asians are descendants of successful civilizations and probably repeated 1000 times that blacks aren't as stupid as some white supremacists like to pretend, call it a bait if you want lmao

If I were chinese I'd be able to help you op but i'm just a dumb american

I think black people would be superior in a test of who can escape from a lion. I'm willing to bet you don't even remember the last time you ran.

I litteraly got chased by blacks once. They're very quick. They caught me and one punched my nose and made it bleed. How unfair :(

>As for genetic intelligence, I have no fucking idea how it's determined. We can safely say that africans have lower IQ's because they're piss poor and their governments are fucking garbage, but I'm pretty sure there is a genetic component that also makes intellectual differences
Intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive, they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing). Of course, this also partly explains black crime stats in America. Another part of it is that intelligence is closely correlated with empathy. Stupid people tend to lack empathy, and when you couple this with all of the other environmental factors like poverty and being exposed to crime at a young age, it's hardly surprising blacks commit the most crime per capita in the US (or anywhere else).

prolly not white males, most white girls complain that they have a small dick

>blacks commit 100% of homicide in Atlanta

nice bait

whites commit 100% of the misinformation in the world

well niggers are always on the bottom, but IQ changes over time, even adjusting for that IQ is lowest in niggers

The average IQ is 100 you stupid cunts. The test is literally defined so that the average is always 100.

Lmao, that's pretty much a point I would never use in a debate because my teeth would be broken by people that aren't even blacks.

Actually, I have a black friend that is smarter than me. I'm also aware of how ugly and unequal this world is. I wouldn't even surprised if what you're saying about how blacks aremore focused on testosterone ended up being true.

Those studies have all been done user.
They don't fit the political narratives though and are thus not widely discussed.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

there may very well be some political motivation behind the promugulation of particular phrasings of the fact... but that doesn't mean it isn't a fact

take a crack at google as to why the concept of "species" is itself specious, and you'll see why subcategorisations won't work either

as for social constructs, we have those around everything. real or imaginary, we interface with society via constructs. it's kind of biased to refer to "race realism" rather than "race absolutism" or something. I understand where those people are coming from: you can have entirely internally-consistant arguments within a basically flawed paradigm, and use them to argue with fucking idiots who are simply wrong even within that paradigm. example of idiocy: people seem unaware that the majority of "african americans" have over 50% european genes, often much more... solid evidence that we're dealing with a construct.

thing is, there are clearly differences between different genetic populations, even controlling for culture. yet "race" is fucking babytown simplistic compared to how actual genetics work. it'd be great if people were educated enough to argue about the superiority of their particular haplogoups or whatever... basing opinions on skin tone or whatever is basically up there with fucking astrology

I think white people come second to black people on the lowest of the IQ scale, after seeing the constant dumb shit they say.

how I know white supremacist s arn't white? I just know

>The Atlanta PD are perpetuating a misinformation campaign about black homicide statistics even though most of the high ranking officers, like Assistant Chief Rodney Bryant and Deputy Chief Timothy Quiller, are black
Not sure if trolling or retarded.

Don't use IQ to measure intelligence. To do so would be to commit the sin of petitio principii.
Don't use IQ, which was designed to be used with the children of dominant cultures, to claim some vague superiority over their subordinate cultures.
Don't think you can measure intelligence if you don't even know what intelligence is.

Yes you have worded your desire correctly. Question is will this always be the case? Dick length and IQ are still random in the procreation process. So with no war, and given infinte time and no cross breeding we just cant really be sure. Lets say everyone gets 2 children (basically replacing either partner). Given infinite time we just cant be sure. Two high IQ parents can give birth to a downs baby and then boom there goes the future.

cause you live inthe hood and only talk to dumb white people. smart white people dont talk to black people. you are welcome

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Equality is a myth and a fairy tale. There's not such a thing a "everyone is capable of everything" or "Never said never". The awful truth is we are pretty damn different, with different capabilities and aptitudes: Men and women, ethnics groups. Even people of the same family.

My Dad someday give me a good lecture about it: "There's not equality and this is not a fair world. The only way to achieve that thing if we, as a whole, lower our standards to match the most retarded and useless of us. If you want the be like others, then you must be equality stupid like others. Be yourself and always give your best effort, son"

Words to live by. I wish my father was as wise.

hahaha

Nigger

146 checking in. I don't feel like it matters that much. Logic is simple. I don't feel "smart" though.

MOMMY!!

>Niggers
>Intelligence

Pick one

>thatsthejoke.jpg
are you claiming to be black?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00