How come everyone associates Germans with Nazis but no one does the same with Italians and Mussolini or Spaniards and...

How come everyone associates Germans with Nazis but no one does the same with Italians and Mussolini or Spaniards and Franco?

Because thousands of civilians were killed by the Germans. Not Italians or Spaniards.

Because (jewish) Hollywood didn't make hundreds of films about Mussolini or Franco.

>everyone

pay denbts and reps germs

I don't recall Franco and Mussolini being genocidal fucks bub.

>thousands
millions.

Cause Fascism =/= Nazism.

"Oh no Mussolini and the Italians are gonna invade, I am scared"

DELETE THIS

Because he was literally Hitler

Italy was a joke.

>be g*rman
>get PASTA'D

italy didnt have anti semetic laws and regulations placed. therefore the jew media doesnt harbor a grudge

Because they didn't do shit in war.
have you ever heard someone say "oh shit the italians are coming. hide the women and children."

nice ameripost but we had racial laws since 1938

>yes hello of course I enjoy paying more taxes so a bunch of austrian farmers can enjoy their autonomy and reduced taxes while being one of the wealthiest provinces of the country

>be genocidal barbarian massacring civilians, setting entire cities ablaze and doing all sorts of atrocities
>lose war
>condemned to an eternity of shame and being suspected by everyone
>do EVERYTHING to prove you're a good boy now
>end up destroying Europe with hordes of uneducated barbaric immigrants
>a-at least we were genociders and feared

the eternal kraut everyone

yes, that describes their leech existence pretty well.

Mussolini is a good boy he din do nuffin

germans started both world wars
thats why

Germans can't handle banter and are sensitive about the past and Hitler. The others are aware of this and keep on bantering using the past and Hitler. Really funny to watch these Germans getting pissed about this.

t. ISIS-diet version.

Italian partisans killed Mussolini, Spanish partisans continued bombing fascist buildings after the civil war. Germans sent their children to die for Hitler so he could kill himself in a concrete coffin.

Fun Fact: the first saudi state(not this one, this is the third) was almost exactly like isis

It's funny how the most patriotic places here are the same places that had the most horrendous massacres

Franco was nowhere near being a nazi, not even a Fascist.

The nazis were accidentally Germans or are actually all Germans Nazis... I mean, what comes first ???

Because holocaust and also because Germany carried the axis.

I like that you (West Germany) did so much to try and make up for what you did.