girl with dick = awesome
girl with fake vagina = bad

If you guys didn't get that I mean I'm gonna get my penis clipped off maybe

do it. you have a rockin body. make yourself happy in your skin

Nobody wants to fuck a girl with a fake vagina

Dress up like a girl. Keep the penis
People like that

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

But it's weird using the ladies room when I have a dick, I'm so afraid one of my girlfriends will find out I'm packing heat. So far I keep them duped to the point I carry tampons in my purse just in case I'm asked for one

Noooooo

This. Fake vags are gross, sweaty, hairy, pus-y, non, lubricating flesh tunnels vastly inferior to your ass. You cock at least has some use to it.

Gotta see your face first. If you look like a dude, keep the dick.

Youre a faggot, youll never be a girl. You cant change your chromosomes.

Post more pics

is not ashamed to be what you are

Does some user have that timeline of a redditor that goes through with it and regrets it? I feel like OP really needs to read it.

Honestly, might have to see what your ass looks like before we can decide. At least if they fuck up on your whisker biscuit, you'll still have that OG boi pussy.

more pics pls, ive got pretty hard man

gonna have to mirror the sentiments of this comment:there is nothing sexually appealing to me about a fake pussy made out of an inverted cock. I understand there is some kind of dysphoria, or whatever, that some transgirls have but I'm just being honest when I say there is no appeal for me.

do you enjoy your cock? do you like to use it? are you really only worried about the stigma? I think that's a bad reason to get rid of it.

What? Post it now I need to know

Cool beans, didn't know you carried around an electron microscope in your pocket every day and sample all the blood of all the women you see

Don't. Find a guy that's fine with dick.
a fake vagina is just a open wound.

It's not a good trade.

The operation isn't worth it. You're basically just mutilating yourself.

This x1000.
3 fuckholes = 3x functional redundancy
Fuckhole + fucktackle = many more configurations possible

You will always be living a lie, no matter what you do at this point.

How did you get your boobs, hormone, breast implants or both ?
If you started a hormone program, didn't you consider chopping of your dick from the beginning?

Are you european?

you should read some of the stories about guys getting their dicks chopped off to become fake girls. it is irreversible and completely fucks you up. there's no point. if a guy is gonna date a transexual they're probably fine with your asshole and useless penis.

I'm on hrt dummy. Also I've always wanted a snatch

Good god no, I'm from a rural town on the west coast US

Now I wish I saved it, but I just don't carry those huge screencaps on my phone

Just think of your cock as your clit. ...a clit of such sensitivity and size it puts all other clits to shame. Use it as a superpower.

Ya but timestamp??

Nevermind, it was easy enough to find.

I want a vag

All the other trans people I talk to online had the operation and treat me like I'm not a real girl without it

It might look like a vag, if you're lucky, but it will never work or feel like one. I would HIGHLY recommend not getting the surgery, the suicide rate is incredibly high in post-ops because what they got didn't measure up to what they expected.

At the very least join a trans support group and ask some of the girls who've been through it if they would do it again. Better, ask them what their daily care is like.

I just took a poop and it really hurt. It was like sitting half in half out and idk what to do it was really not chill

Oh I'll sorry what were you saying?

pity
Europeans are more open-minded

don't do it
look up post-op vaginas
they are gross, need to be dilated multiple times a day, aren't self-lubricating

this is the exact thing i was referring to

if to be completely real with you, I would suggest to make a decision only when you're 100% sure. Because according to the statistics a lot of people who actually decide to go through with the surgery end up regretting it. And around 40% of transgender people end up attempting suicide due to either the changes they have made on themselves, that are irreversible,or just general mental state of still being unsatisfied with the result. Or both. So i suggest you really spend some time considering it before making this decision. Because once you cut the sack, you can't grow it back.

So should I just stay a trap waifu?

What is this? Some mentally handicapped, real life, backwards versioj of Pinocchio?

I figured. This image should be the default response to anyone who starts a thread about it.
Yes

yes

Yea pussy is already nasty but i wouldn't finger fuck a mutilated dick hole with 2 condoms on my fingers not to mention the objectively insane individual it is attached to

Definitely I think ur sexy af

Yes
you look good, anyone who is okay with you being trans is gonna be okay with you having a useless dick, though putting it in a chastity cage would be more visually pleasing

>imgur.com/a/IK4rn

eeuuuughhhhh!
fuck, the technology for this shit is so far away. doing it right now is fucking madness. I feel bad for this person. what an awful thing to go through. they just wanted to be happier and they were sold on a shit dream.

This. In this thread you'll hear a lot of "don't do it" because many of us like traps, but the truth is do some research, many post-op people end up having terrible depresions...

>All the other trans people I talk to online had the operation and treat me like I'm not a real girl without it

and they're pieces of shit for doing that. it's kind of funny how so many trans cry about being marginalized and stigmatized but then do it themselves at the first opportunity they have.

>functioning penis
>hole that needs to be cleaned multiple times a day + possible complications
pick one

The truth:
Ye. Being gynopresenting is better than being a """woman""".

The falsehood:
Nah b chop off ur dick how bad can it be?

>fuck, the technology for this shit is so far away.
Probably doesn't exist unless we can literally rewrite every damn cell in the human body down to the chromosomal level.
I dunno, maybe some nanomachines bullshit.

But tbh who wants the grey goo apocalypse to happen because some mental illness kids wanted to be grills?

> keep the cock
> fake vag has weird odds of making nerve connections or even being able to get off too
> only benefit is "catching" the "straight" guy that wouldn't fuck trans but would a post-op because of stigma alone

It seems to work, if OP is the one in the picture. Finding a chaser that isn't fucking weird or fetishizes the sissification (aka treats a trap as a person) may be a challenge, but this is the cards your dealt and trans tend to fetishize being treated like a chick... instead of being one
> getting fucked
> playing up the psycho-sexual roles of genders, while having someone be attracted to them inspite of it
> not interested in having kids (adoption, obviously)

So... don't get on a high horse and slut-shame the beloved chasers, as traps are no better. Just treat each other like people...

Don't do it. It's essentially an open wound and there are loads of health risks involved. Not to mention financial burden.

Just stay a trap waifu.

Well said, well said indeed

Question is, do YOU want it for YOU and not for anybody else?
Do some research on the internet, just a few days ago I read about how many m2f were really unhappy with their new vags and wanted their penises back.
Also, a lot can go wrong, just sayin.

Who cares what they think, are you marrying them? No, of course not. You don't owe them or anyone else anything. Other people are idiots, especially in the little cliques we form. Tribalism is for retards.

Anyone who likes trans ppl will not have a problem with cocks.

Mutilated non-vagina holes, though, can and will gross people out.

You guys aren't convincing me good enuf

OP may we pretty please see your asshole? I'm betting it's ten times nicer than anything a plastic surgeon could whip up out of your sack.

tbh we just want to see your dick more lmao

no. me want booty.

Fucking yes already.

that's a cute penis. keep it.

do you prefer a working penis
or a fake, unsensitive an slashed vagina?
wasn't transgenderism just a mental thing?
just keep the dick dude

Pic of your asshole

this. this. this.

Is there some place I can chat with you in the future? Away from the 4chans. I'd hate to let you get away and never hear from you again.

you've got a really lovely cock there user.
would be a shame for that to be mutilated and inverted into an ugly axe wound that needs to be propped opened daily by phallic shaped objects of various sizes and girths.

really though, post op vaginas are disgusting. that's all you need to know.

nobody cares
good luck mainstreaming your amputation fetish

Show your used pussy please

If you cut off your dick because someone online bullies you over it, you're so fucking retarded I actually hope you do it so you can drain pus from it multiple times a day.

You know you can tell all your online trans people with vags that you have one right? It's like so easy.