Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Well I'm just waiting 5 mins for some brickwork to dry before repointing it. What about you, are you on 4 chan logposting?

I'm just here for the steam

Your forced meme is basically /mlp/ tier. You don't belong on this site.

Grow up

>non-straight subhumans who mistakenly believe this is a discussion or argument

Logging in

I need the cream

That's an OL image. (Original log)

Nice one

I'm here for the dream.

Come through for me Andy.

Warm, creamy loaves...

>corn

Can I get a throat clogging, Andy?

BINGO

I HIT!!!

Well what?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it... , It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Thanks, made it myself back in the day. Only one I ever made

Oops was meant for

herpie derpie YIKES

Keep whinging, never gonna happen

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy Sixx’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

hahaha

Thank you Andy.

Dubs logged

Throat clogged

i want that sopping butt-log slidding down my fucking throat

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
I look at you all see the logs that are sleeping
While my ass fart gently weeps
I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
Still my ass fart gently weeps

That's one for the books

Antifart.

Drop a shitbomb down my fucking throt Andwew lad

He started it.

What happened with the Discord? Anyone know?

There's a discord?

Suppoed to be, I thought I screenshotted the info but I guess I didn't. I think you need an invite code or something?

I have no idea how it works

I signed up today thinking you could search it but it looks like you can't-unless I'm doing it wrong

>thread detailing how his record company is suing Sup Forums over these threads
>2 threads below it is this thread
There's no escape Andy, trolling will always plague you

Link?

I'll ask again in 4 or 5 hours time, that's when I heard about it

Need le invite to that server unless the join link is just somewhere on a page for the public to join. Usually that ends in choas tho.

Dump

Right thanks

Rolling for a steamdream of a sweet October harvest corncobbed log of cream...

Kys Halfdan.

Grow up