This shitshow is coming to an end in 2018. Can you believe he hasn't been arrested yet?

This shitshow is coming to an end in 2018. Can you believe he hasn't been arrested yet?

I'm not from America, so i do not know of these things.
Can you enlighten me a little about why he should've been arrested etc.

he's literally done nothing that could get him arrested, butthurt fags like op have no real evidence or definitive arguments so they call for his attest

Yeah.. thats what i thought..
I have a question, how is Trump better/worse than Obama?

What's even funnier is the people trying to get him out of office.

Can you believe their stupidity?

2018 will see even more conservatives in office, and that is due to the dishonesty of the left, an an inability of their populace to voice any argument.

The DNC website looks like a page out of Carl Marx.

G'bye left.

Nice try you libtard fuckwad. He will be winning yet again in 2018. DEAL WITH IT!!! Keep crying you fucking snowflake.

who the fuck is carl marx you fucking moron

RIP Dems

GTFO...

Go Trans Fuck OP!

Serious question...how can the liberal left ever win anything if they're not united at all. I've seen so many examples of the left eating its own tail. Wether the right is...well right or not they are way more united that then left is. If they're ever was another civil war it wouldn't last very long

carl was karl's younger brother who preferred a libertarian democratic republic.

They all watch the same brainwashing

but if trump can't bomb countries we have nothing to laugh about anymore

Its too early to judge. Obama was a completely average Democrat president. I'm guessing Trump will be a completely average Republican president.

Just depends on your own political views.

Donald drumpf

Donald on my rumpletskin with my chubby fingers and IQ just above a retard

4 more years! 4 more years!

don't you dare call him that!!

This faggot bot keeps spaming Sup Forums with anit trump impeachment propaganda. Where are the mods? This is clearly spam bots. Theres like 4 threads open now of the exact same bullshit fuck off to Sup Forums with this shit you waste of skin. I pray your mother dies of a slow painful cancer and you blow your own head off with a shotgun. Sage bitch.

why do democrat liberals love to lick each others assholes?
dont they know assholes are full of shit.