Hello, i cant take it anymore. Im broke af rn. It will never end. Its like some fucking curse...

Hello, i cant take it anymore. Im broke af rn. It will never end. Its like some fucking curse. I dont know what to do anymore. I tried so many things, nothing helps. I dont use sugar, salt, junk food. Food i eat is: rices, chicken breast, tomatoes, eggs, tuna, oats, whole wheat bread, peanuts, apples, oranges, bananas. I use fish oils. I was using multivitamins, but stoped few days ago, cus i found some info that it could give me allergy. Pic ir me how i looked few weeks ago. Now its not only my forehead, but also cheek and jaw. I wash my face at morning, after job, after gym (i stoped going there 1 week ago cus i dont want to be seen in public like this) and before sleep. I change my pillow cases 2-4 times a week. Dermstologists have no idea what it is. I think its some allergy. Im 25years old it cant be fucking puberty pimpmes. Please help me someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00HB9GM8W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just be yourself :---D

>dermstoLOGists

Peanuts. This looks fungal. Get rid of peanuts and anything with sugar and eat two big spoonfuls of coconut oil a day. Stay hydrated and use a gentle moisturizer from cetaphil on your skin. Try some light therapy or getting sun. Don't wear hats. Bleach your towels and bed sheets.

Honestly what rid for me was showering every single morning without fail AND shampooing my hair.

No soap and be gentle with the towel when drying down. This is important because it will clean out your pores from dirt but you do not want to strip out all your body's natural oils which is bad and will cause more acne. So be gentle. Water is fine

Make sure your shower is warm-hot and when you leave you are cold (No heat lights, maybe turn the water colder before the end of your shower) this will close your pores.

Good luck friend :)

This is great advice to increase your acne five fold.

Specific symptom, shotgun advice. You'd make a great doctor in a shitty hospital.

it is genetic homie, i've been through the same thing

I had the same problem. Everybody has a "solution" or a theory, and even doctors didn't agree with my own. Eventually, I listened to myself and solved it. It was entirely caused by stress, when I was more stressed, it was worse, and vice versa. Initially, I thought it was sunlight, since it improved on holidays, but I realised it was actually that I would enjoy myself more on holiday and not be in a state of tension and stress. Your challenge then is to reduce your general tension and stress in your mind, to reduce thinking, to concentrate on relaxing, to accepting your life as it is and not trying to make change, and on not giving yourself anything too stressful to achieve, over time you can achieve your goals in small steps, but not until you overcome the stress.

hope this helps

you got a point, but im not sure that stress trigger the acne, some have it, some don't.

You could allways give tea tree oil a try.

i'd probably work on your uni brow first.

yeah man look at all the shit you've tried... i assume you are putting a huge unnecessary stress load on yourself. stop stressing so much man

Try not eating too many peanuts. Makes me break out sometimes

>specific symptom
He literally said he eats peanuts

I usually put honey on my face after a shower, and let it rest for 30 minutes before taking it off, seems to work pretty good

You can try using honey + lemon/lime mixed together if you want that extra boost, but IMO honey alone is just fine

Also buy some kind of exfoliating cream, Clean & Clear scrub from Walmart works well and use it every night/morning

Godspeed OP

Cut out the bread and oats (probably not gluten, but fuck it's worth a try). Keep going to the gym. Drink a shit ton of water, and realize it isn't going to last forever. I have a full body rash kind of like this once. I mean, it's definitely probably not the same shit, but mine eventually went away after 8 weeks.

its your bangs.hair strands probably irritate your skin. do you shower before you go to work and after work? or before you go to bed?

just get a buzz cut

Im prett much alrady doing all things you listed. Expect im not using coconut oil. And i stoped eatig peanuts since i heared they could cause allergy. But it cant be peanuts. Cus i had acne even when i wasnt eating peanuts.

go to doctor ? You will get roaccutan cure and be happy babyface after that. Trust me it will work. And dont fucking wash your face all the time. I was only in shower once a day. And dont touch your pimples they will only inflame if you do that. I had bad acne and have eaten three set of roaccutan.

None of my family membes have acne. My brother had worse acne than me, but his acne literaly stoped at early 20s

Have you checked if your adenoids or teeth are infected? It may be caused by bacteria. Seriously, go to a laryngologist to check your adenoids.

Keep hair short. For starters. Lay a fresh towel on your pillow when you sleep. Use cold water after washing face. Take cool\ cold showers only. Do not touch face or head at all. Ever. Reduce junk food avoid fast food. No bread. Try these things for a few weeks to see if any positive changes happen.

P.s. meditate..it might also be stress related

Yeah. I kknow stress causes it. But im not really stressing a lot

What to do with tea tree oil? I have 100% pure tea tree oil. I was using couple drops with cleaneser. But it made my face red for couple hours.

Lo thats not uni brow dude. Ik i have big brows. But they are not even close to each other.

I was getting acne even when i wasnt eating peanuts. And now i stoped eating them again, but doesnt seem to help.

fpbp

why the fuck would we give a shit, OP?
masculinity is a competition
step out of the way, loser

You need insurance and isotretinoin. If you're broke just enroll in medicaid

Wash your pillow case more regularly and wrap your pillow in a 100% clean towel every night.
Replace towel each night

It's the oil on your pillow

buy African black soap thank me later.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00HB9GM8W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

But Neem tablets you stupid white boy.
Youre fucking welcome.

Before bed

I am going to be a proactiv shill right now.

I had acne for seven years and that got rid of it for me. If you look at the ingredients for proactiv its pretty generic stuff. You could use competitors or similar items. I use it because I can afford it but I still get a pimple every once in a while but its gone most days. And my face was a train wreck.

My routine:
>Wake up at 6am.
>Walk my dog.
>Make Smoothie
Blend Peanut Butter (I have that generic hipster brand no GMO organic bullshit), 2 peaches, 2 apples, 2 bananas handful spinach, coconut water to fill, This makes about 3 quarts of smoothie and it lasts me 3 mornings
>eat cheerios with whole milk along my smoothie (this is almost the only dairy in my diet)
>Shower and moisturize my face with oil free moisturizer I use proactiv
>work from 8am to 4pm
>eat whatever for lunch
>drink a gallon or so of water everyday (yes. That is a lot)
I sweat a lot at my work. Its not a desk job. It involves a lot of physical activity. Its good to sweat.
>On most days I have Salmon for dinner with some green vegetable and rice.
> I don't wash my face until 8 or 9
>I use proactive three step system but that doesn't work for everyone
I had to experiment with a lot of different washes before I came to that one. Everyone's skin is different.
>I floss and comb my hair and I am in bed around 9-10
If this sounds kind of spend-y thats because it is. Salmon and proactiv isn't something that most people will have money for every day. Its not an extreme amount of money but it adds up. It helps that I live alone so I am only cooking for me. I am a pretty frugal person otherwise so that helps. And I have a reliable stable income that is well above what the average american household makes.

tried vinegar?

apple cider one

Max hygiena, clean towels, clean sheets, sports to sweat, don't fap too much and avoid Endocrine disruptors

Fast for two days.

When you start eating again, stay away from ALL carbs, especially sugar.

Good luck, I lack the willpower to do this myself, only found out it worked when I got Pneumonia and threw up everything I ate for 5 days. Skin cleared up completely after a lifetime of cystic acne.

I should specify that I shower for ten minutes in lukewarm to almost hot water and I only gently press my face with a clean wash cloth while in the shower. I let it rest there for 30 seconds and thats it. I don't let water hit my face directly from the shower head because my skin dries out like crazy if I do. My face is usually pretty clean from the previous night's wash. This is more just to wake me up and wash my body. Moisturizing your face after a shower is a must too. Don't skip that. But use oil free moisturizers. Mine breaks out at a moments notice if I use oily moisturizers. At night I have a washcloth for a quick wipe down of my body. I try not to shower twice a day unless I really need it. The human body isn't built for that. its not built for showering everyday either, but I do that anyway.

Also. Read the instructions for acne wash. A LOT of people use it wrong and thats why they experience problems.

shampoo is good but use conditioner, shampoo removes nessesary oils for skin to stay properly hydrated

I had same problem, now I wash my face twice a day with a scrub and rub face moisturizer straight after and my skin is perfect.

Why only cool/cold showers? Don't hot showers help open up pores?

To an extent. Harshly hot water enlarges pores and can dry out skin.

sauce:
I used to take hot 20-30 minutes showers every day for years and now have psoriasis

hey Chad

>psoriasis

Psoriasis is an autoimmune diseae.

You can't get it by being rough to your skin with hot showers.

I've seen and had way worse, stop complaining.

You also go on Sup Forums so 9/10 chance you're a piece of shit and deserve it.

rub piss on it in the shower
dont wash so much
get a salicylic acid spot thinger and really grind that juice into each pore so it burns. The pimple will scab and fall off

Watch out for your own skin then user.

change your diet and drink more water I'm having a similar issue as you. As soon as I changed my diet to something more healthy and drank water my acne subsided. Then going back to junk food and doing what I wanted my acne came back.

Get a shampoo with ketoconazole in it, such as Nizoral.

Put a small amount in your hands with a few drops of warm water and rub them together to create a lather.

Spread on your forehead and let it sit for 5 minutes and then wash it off.

Get some dead sea salt too, get a pinch of it, mix with warm water and spread on forehead. Wash off.

rubbing alcohol twice a day with a towel, wipe it down.

As i mentioned my diet is already heathy

I had that for years. scratched and tore are every pimple. Now my forehead looks like a warped fleshy hellscape. It'll go away eventually just don't fuck with them, whatever you do.

Try taking benadryl once a day for a week, maybe week and a half and see if it clears up. If it does then it is an allergic reaction.

You should also buy a full facial kit online.

You need exfoliators, astringents, clay mask, the whole 9 yards.

Then he'll have zits AND peeling skin.

Question, for me, it was dairy. Seriously. I used to love eating cereal and drink milk with meals..etc. Friend said try cutting out dairy..boom, starting seeing improvements. Try it man

Not OP but seriously?

Have you considered a visit to the doctor? Can't afford medical care? Go to Mexico, almost free medical care in almost every drugstore. You just need to buy your own medication.

I had the same problem until I realized I was scrubbing too vigorously. I switched to only very gentle washing and saw a huge change.

Yes. After a couple days w/o food not only was my fasting blood sugar 65 but my skin cleared too. My balls didn't itch for the first time in my life. I could only sip ice water and I had vomiting/diarrhea. I tried to eat plain rice on day 3 and puked it all up immediately. I could keep broth down that night though.

I did almost die. It got into my lungs a week in and I had to be admitted to a hospital for IV antibiotics. A couple months later a third of my hair fell out from trauma.

Lost 15 lbs in 9 days. Gained 50 since then and am covered in acne again.

also avoid too much steam and heat which opens your pores.

any changes you make will take months to take effect.

stress is also a cause of acne

drink more water and go to bed early and take more showers

Just go to a dermatologist and ask for Isotretonoin (Roaccutane) You will be on it for 1 year. It will work, and your skin will be clear. There are sideeffects but it beats the heck out of acne.

clean your face with activated charcoal. There are special face washes that include this

Exfoliate.
Change your pillowcase once in a while.

You may have psoriasis, theres creams you can buy specifically for it that will clear it up

Go out and get sunburned.

Jizz works better.

Use "healing earth" every day. Let it dry, clean your face and try to use "silver creme".
Like others say: be gentle to your skin, visit different doctors, maybe talk with a therapist.

I hate stupid acne on my butt for years. This was horrible. Always felt ashamed in a bikini. Finally it's over. :') I wish you the best! This sucks

> ew user whats wrong with your face
> get back to your room ahahaha

they don't even look close of saying something like "ew", am I supposed to get upset/mad here? because I'm not

Dude mine was worse and I got on Accutane and I've never had a single pimple since that short period. I don't even wash my face ever, I probably have months of grease on my face and still no zits. Accutane is literally a miracle drug. Get on it or I'll fucking rape you. I know the pain you're in. Get on Accutane.

>be me
>all my teenage years with 0 acne
>ffwd to 21 yo
>all of a sudden face is full of acne
>dermatologist prescribes monocyclin
>it's not very effective
>get a prescription for accutane, 1year treatment
>been acne-free since 2006

You don't have anything green in your diet whatsoever. Learn to steam green vegetables and have those at every meal. Also eat salads. Go back to the gym; work out there every day. Get sun exposure daily, with sunscreen. You might want to cut out the bread. Salt is fine, dude, you need that. If you have tea tree oil, what you do is use it very sparingly. Consider double cleansing your face - add a drop of tea tree oil to about half a cup of mineral (baby) oil, and use about a drop of that on your face, then wipe that off with a cloth. Next, use a cleanser, wash it off, then use moisturizer, and then apply sunscreen. In the evening repeat. Do not exfoliate your face physically, this will only irritate your skin into looking more like Jupiter's moon Io. I don't know wtf these posters are thinking by telling you to scrub up with fucking salt; it's like telling you to go rub sand on your face. If you wish to exfoliate, just slap some unsweetened yogurt on your face after you double-cleanse and let it sit there for 10 minutes, and wash it off. The lactic acid will chemically exfoliate your face.
If you wish to add yet another step, slap on some aloe gel from a fresh leaf right after the yogurt. It makes your skin look better.
Dude. You might be prediabetic.

Minocycline? Haha what the fuck? They put me on that for rocky mountain spotted fever!

Sucks to be you

itt: betas with shit tier genetics that dont know how to bathe. im 26 now, and since i hit puberty, i get maybe a pimple a month. fucking lol at all you pizza faced faggots.

What this guy said, but use rubbing whisky. Oh and drink it too, for the stress. Worked for me.

>i get maybe a pimple a month.

That's fucking awful. I get maybe two pimples a year. Do you really have a zit on your face at least once a month for a couple of days?