LOL. Anybody wanna try and defend their hero?

LOL. Anybody wanna try and defend their hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/914853465926639618?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-politics-political-views-beliefs-opinions-trump-stances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler did nothing wrong trump is my waifu

o be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Vladimir...to be honest...kys

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Theres nothing to defend, hes not my president.

If you live in America, he's your president.

the enemies of the US got him to win!!!
REEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical faggot

No. Fuck off nigger.

w
you see that? The eagle and the star spangled banner is my beloved!

what the fuck you donkey fucking commies saying about trump??

you don't like my beloved usa? you can just get the fuck out of my beloved america.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BELOVED AMERICA YOU COMMIE FUCKTARDS

Stop trying op.

You have ten (10) seconds to name one (1) realistic challenger to Trump in 2020.

>protip; you can't

Done.

Donald Trump is the Mandalay Bay shooter.

Nobody would've named Bill back in '89 but he still destroyed Bush Sr who wasn't nearly as unpopular as trump.

By 2020 he'll lose to a bag of dead roaches at this rate.

Lol skip forward 70 years and we will have South Africa #2 you amerilards and eurofags sold your countries to niggers and mudslims.Enjoy while you can.

Welp, he did say it was a miracle.

hahaha

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

You need to kiss Trump's ass,he is your last hope.

yawn
was expecting something intelligent

devil trips

A miracle police responded so quickly. I hope some news companies get slapped with a lawsuit. Nobody should be able to twist someone's words to this degree

welcome to liberal america.

last time I checked, you trumpanzees are the ones who conspired with ruskies and that's why you have a special prosecutor and a grand jury ready to fuck you in the ass next year

YOU get out of my country, TRAITORS

looks like OP abandoned his thread

this mad
but
you
can't
seem
to
prove
it

Trump falls in love with a Big and Beautiful Wall.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the wall's building address. Never minding the strange zip code, he immediately looks up the wall on Maps.com, and is overjoyed to find out that the wall was built by and already owned by The Trump Organization.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Megyn Kelly, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the wall he found is not the same wall he fell in love with. In fact, the wall doesn't exist in this universe at all. The wall is the alternate universe counterpart to this universe's US-Mexican border, which has fallen under administration of the MC's version of President Obama, who is blissfully unaware of the dangers of illegal immigration. The other Trump has been stumped.

Hijinks ensue as both Trumps strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to build a big & truly beautiful wall. While the two chase their respective walls, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of IMMIGRATION.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a film

Meme magic is amazing.

FINDS

Why defend? Scoreboard...

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

пpивeтcтвиe!

He’s done some things I like and some I don’t, that’s about it

Oh hai, OP
> I watch CNN and furiously jerk off.

Stop being a cunt.

Potus is doing plenty.

Yeah, he's and assclown, but deilvers.

Massive revitalization of the U.S. manufacturing sector.

End the Paris Climate Agreement, which was fuckall retarded.

Travel Ban. Because fuck that.

Repealing Obama regulations, because the monkey was fucking pants-on-head retarded.

Fired FBI Director James Comey, the sorry cuck he was.

Liberals hate the shit out of him, and any sensible person would take note.

Trans-Pacific Partnership. Just, no.

Is he a good president? Fuck, no. He's done plenty of stupid shit, too, but you dont hear anything relevant on that except fucking ice cream and red herrings of Russia collusion, misquoting, and fake news editing to make him look more like an asscliwn. He can do that on his own without the lies.

But I can get behind some of this shit.

where are you OP?
your thread needs you.

This.

I'm suck of people who have aligned themselves with a side; LEFT or RIGHT and have no objectivity any more.

I don't consider myself to be liberal or conservative. I look at the merits of the man.

most of the time he's a fucking moron but sometimes he does some decent shit but the liberal media will never mention anything positive that he does or they'll twist it into something bad. It's embarrassing.

Having said that - I'd prefer almost anyone else in charge.

Trump is a idiot but atleast he didn't orchestrate the killing of so many people and place it on a rich white guy, just to feel relevant by trying to take away American freedoms

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Say what you will--but Monday morning's Trump speech was far more presidential in its bearing and demeanor than Obama was ever able to make. If you can still believe Trump is a clown after that speech, I truly feel sorry for you in your ability to practice political discernment.

>If you can still believe Trump is a clown after that speech
There's more than speaking that makes a President. But I guess if it only took him a year to speak well, that's a start.

Look at all you poor little faggots. You keep saying he is unpopular which is false. The ones saying that are libtards, niggers, Mexicans, and people that look at late night TV for political news.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/914853465926639618?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-politics-political-views-beliefs-opinions-trump-stances-democrat-republican-las-vegas-shooting/

Got any impartial statistics to backup your assertions that he is popular (suggesting at least half the nation) among Americans?

>9/10 would kek again.

Trump is popular among his supporters. You don't need to look at statistics to see that.

yep he's the president
he's also dumber than a bag of cocks

I'm happy he president and happy with the job he's done.

Liberal need to be dumped into mass graves.

>I thag, make statement, use word.

Grammar motherfucker, .... well shit, that's right, Trumpers don't know it.

this fag lol

>kanye 2020

fuck off satan.

Hillary clinton

>Nearly one year in.
>Polls near lowest in history.
>Well under half of nation supports him.
>Will win with only 25% of popular vote, but get the E.C. in 2020.
>Will command Americans to love him.

never posted in Trump threads before but just wondering.
why that 1% of Sup Forums tries so hard when literally 99% of Sup Forums loves Trump because he is the best troll of them all?

100% of Sup Forums is trying, we're just shit, so it looks like 1% in the results.

>LOL. Anybody wanna try and defend their hero?

Nothing to defend. He's the president. Deal with it. But keep crying about it, please. We love every fucking second of it.

I love trump for everything he says. He's hilarious.

Dumb liberal missing the joke, further solidifying your stereotype :)

>derp

Cute.

Muslims hate America because it is a Christian nation and has a Christian President again.

They are doing everything they can to make liberalism global because they hate humans and life and they worship Satan.

Stop falling for this bullshit, work for the winning team and work for good. Your meme only supports Satan and the end of mankind.

>crying

because their religion tells them to be terrorists

I know it's a converted Rick and Morty meme. I got it.

>legislative accomplishment

The only legislative accomplishments a president makes are when legislation lands on their desk and they sign it. Protip: the executive branch doesn't legislate, the legislative branch legislates.

Still president. Stay mad.

He was called out for how it is.

>Sad your Satan Worshiping Killary didn't get Elected to follow behind your Satan Worshiping Muslim.

Nope

Guys, don t forget to put "Sage" in the options field ! Don't support those asshurt liberals'bots =)

>a Christian President again.
LOL, you really thing trump believes in god? he only believes in the almighty dollar and thinks he's a god.

I will defend my hero.

Michael Jackson DID NOT molest any children. It was all social and political manipulation by the "hollywood elite" the true pedophiles that actually molest child actors, homeless children, child sex slaves, etc.

Michael should be remembered for his music, NOT the bullshit put on him by those who wanted him out of the game.

Idris Elba

how's that Obamacare repeal going?

You offered no facts. Typical liberal move.

Trump is a wonderful man, which is likely why you hate him so much. Liberals hate those that wish to end their efforts to impose Satan on this nation.

He can defend himself. Keep kidding yourself that he wont win again in 2020. I’ll vote for him just because it pisses off the niggers and commies.

you should be supporting him if he destroyed your evil GOP

Then why did you reply with that retarded image, knowing full well it was a meme? Your logic makes zero sense.

>Nobody should be able to twist someone's words to this degree
Have you visited Breitbart or Fux News lately? They do it just as often to the other side. Stop crying

see
He'll win no matter what. The E.C. already made it clear that they prefer him.

>popular among his supportets
No shit. They're his supporters.

sure kid
spergs over a typo

They hate him because he is alpha and that makes them uncomfortable. White men are the root of all evil and should be quite and subservient to all others in their world view. Plus there's an effect where if you hear the same thing over and over and over, you start to believe it, especially when it's something that you want to believe. For several years now we've heard nothing but racist this and racist that, and these dipshits believe it.

sure kid

sure kid

Free crypto currency for you and me if you sign up using this link. They are giving out new user and referral rewards for a limited time. You can mine it easy too. Hook a b/rother up and get some free cryptocurrency too. Win/win. Only requires name, email, address, & email confirmation to sign up: platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

sure kid

Sure kid.

Kanye West

>muh approval rating
>still believing polling data after what happened this time last year.

Sure kid.

sure kid

I meant to make my own post about this lol sorry guys, too much weed this morning