Which team will buy him for 100 million?

Which team will buy him for 100 million?

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en-us/news/66/united-states/2016/09/06/27250022/pulisic-reveals-manchester-united-love
kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/564315/artikel_was-soll-ich-bei-bayern.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j-CYHtcBUd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this little bitch and why should I care, is he the latest 'meme' that hipsters are hyping up now

you HAVE to go back

>Its the autistic chicano pretending to be white

You must return, Paco.

Buyern

obvious answer

ribery and robben are getting old

no one he's fucking shit

when was the last time canada produced a talent even close to pulisic's level? literally never?

Liverpool

next Raheem la

no he's actually really good

Not a future goat or anything but he will be an impact player at the top level

Something North America has literally never produced before

Literally who?

Guzman.

Liverpool will buy him for £96 million

>peaked at hannover
pulisic often starts for one of the best teams in the bundesliga, not some eternal midtable loser club

>£96 million

haha nice

how much do you figure him being american inflates his price tag? as a shirt signing or whatever. Definitely if he performs next year in the russia he'll bring a lot of support to whatever club hes at.

Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao

He will stay at dortmund and make them great again. Like what tom brady did for the pats

Pulisic is better than both de guzmans combined

Reminder that he is a United fan and TSUUU is his idol.

goal.com/en-us/news/66/united-states/2016/09/06/27250022/pulisic-reveals-manchester-united-love

Zenit Saint Petersburg

>childhood is being mezmerized by Tsuu's ineffective step overs

>adulthood is realizing that Messi just makes sense

figo is his favorite player

Would mark out desu

Yeah that is BS he wasnt old enough to watch Figo when he was good let alone when he was Prime. He always said Tsuu and Rooney is the players he admire the most.

this, you are a true fan

Pulisic literally said with his own words that Louis Figo is his favorite player in an interview.

They have Costa, and SportBild have said they're looking at Brandt.

bayern will pay 60 mil once lcim retires.

Does he dab?

That's like cucks saying Fangio is their favourite formula 1 driver, despite never watching any of his races.

He's trying to sound smart.

Costa is fucking dog shit. Bayern are replacing both wingers.

Fucking this, Figo in his prime was the same time when Pulisic born

Why do Americans on this website always hype him up?
Are they really THAT clueless about football? This is so uncanny.

Pretty obvious Bayern, even if they let him sit on the bench often.

Because he's our first actually good player in a long time? Wow, can't believe Americans are actually interested in him. Really makes me wonder.

What the actual fuck how old are you to not have seen Figo play?

Now I see how some here are so clueless about pre-2008 football
Nonetheless it doesn't give you right to rewrite history and downplay past performances.

Brandt already said "why should I join Bayern?" and theres extremely strong interest from RM.

Also Costa is shit.

Hes going to join Real/Barca one day, simply because he is marketing GOLD.

Costa sucks

>Why do Americans show interest in him?
>Why do Americans on this website always hype him up?

Totally the same meaning, right?

Really makes me take into consideration your intellect.

LA Galaxy

>Brandt already said "why should I join Bayern?"
Because footballers should be taken at their word.
>Ich bin schon beim Meister. Was soll ich bei Bayern?

Because memeing him makes yuropoors like (>you) mad.

>le mispronounce own last name kid

and if he pronounced it the Croatian way you guys would criticize him for doing that too.

of course

xD

>manure
DROPPED

>United
I'm sure he doesn't want anything more than sitting on a bench for an EL club with an overrated psycho meme as a manager.

>Because footballers should be taken at their word.

You dont know how the Bundesliga works m8. If you dont suck Bayern's dick in the media non-stop, theyll ruin your reputation. Brandt essentially is on the "fuck you list" now.

Welcome to the Buyernliga.

Seething.

I tend to disagree. Hummels didn't sucked their dick either and both partys are more than happy with each other now. And remember when Bayern wanted Vidal from betakusen, but Völler won't let him? He choose Juve instead and buyern were all like: "he doesn't have the character to play for a club like the F.C. Bayern München e.V. anyway so why would we want a player like that in our team". All forgotten 4 years later.

Mou will be gone soon

Pulisic is 18. Figo was at his peak when he was born. By the time he was old enough to start watching football Figo's career was coming to an end.

Wrong.

Read what I wrote again please.

One thing is to be shittalked by the Bayern-media, another thing is to shittalk bayern as a player.

Hummels was never a shittalker, and Vidal didnt even speak to the media when he switched to Juve.

Very different from saying "was will ich beim FCB".

This is why the BUNDES is a fucking joke. All roads lead to Munich, from the refs decisions, the media and the "Bayerngen"-mentality that all players MUST want to play for Bayern, but are "OF WEAK CHARACTER", if god forbid they choose a better club than FCB.

Fucking joke league is dead.

>Very different from saying "was will ich beim FCB".
Which is what Lewandowski said. Before moving on a free there.

Man utd for 50 million, he's white and doesn't have a trendy haircut.

literally who? literally

That would be a waste of money
Not even worth a tenth of that

who's that?

Master memer is in the place

Wrong, Lewandowski said FCB was his favorite team in his first few months sitting on the bench in Dortmund.

Also Lewa is a bad example, since Lewandowski is among the top 5 strikers in the world and the biggest "fuck you" to Dortmund possible.

Which team has deluded Americans in charge?
Because they're the only people who would pay that much

>Wrong
He literally used exactly those words.
kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/564315/artikel_was-soll-ich-bei-bayern.html

I already told you, not an argument, since Lewandowski said he loved Bayern since childhood and was playing at BVB, where there are very strict guidelines of what you can and what you cant say to the media.

>tfw I lived long enough to see spuh turn on PuliGOD because Reddit now hypes him

Clockwork

Anyone with an interest in the american market is going to try.

Whether they have the need and/or the cash is another thing.

probably saw this video once
youtube.com/watch?v=j-CYHtcBUd0

not sure he can dab well enough

love the player though!
Lacazette to BVB after Lpool or Arse buy obama for 99 M£ and the painting would be complete

As an American I hope he stays put, I think where he's at now is a wonderful place for him to grow.

that's a Beijing Citic Guoan worthy dab, pray for it doesn't happen

He was such a peculiar runner with the ball, not the fastest but driven and powerful af. Impressive that his assist record from La Liga only got surpassed by Messi a few years ago.

he is a bout 15-20million worth right now. Being brilliant every so match isnt enough, has lot to learn, but future looks promising.

The only team that would do that is Real Madrid, if Florentino needed him to do business in the US, kinda like he did with James in Colombia. Since nobody gives a shit about soccer in the US, it is never going to happen.

A PL team would have to buy him for the best profits, since that league gets shilled to us the hardest.

100 million yen?

none , its over he is done.
might as well retire now.

Everton. Sell Lukaku, buy Pulisic. They have a history with Americans.
Probably Liverpool in all actuality,
though.

>Probably Liverpool in all actuality, though.
Already tried to. Everton aren't above Dortmund, and Pulisic doesn't really give off the impression that he cares about money over a long term career plan.

Fuck this guy personally
I wished he picked Croatia so no one here would give a fuck

Pulisic is well above Everton's level. He will only switch to a big club like United or Barcelona at this point since Dortmund is playing well right now.

Florentino's company got a 692 million euro contract building roads in Colombia after he signed James to RM. He is several moves ahead than the PL in this respect.

Messi: actually white with light hair

Pulisic: whatever the fuck mongoloid he is

(You): a subhuman shitskin manlet goblin who needs to return to Mexico

Dortmund supporter here. I genuinely like him, and hope he will stay at this club for long. He has a bright future, seems like a upbright but also balanced person and is not too egoistic/egocentric. Puts the wellbeing of the club above everything.

t. Raoul Jayden Jackson Goldberg

I'll be honest, as much as I dislike Americucks, the lad must be on the top 3 best prospects of the world, any country would kill to have a 17yo starter in Dortmund.

The only issue I see with him is that his play style might get him injured. Thank god that it's only him and the rest of the muricans are pretty awful

He's been pretty mediocre
He'll be anonymous in a few years

>He's been pretty mediocre
He has 5 goals and 9 assists in all games, including assisting against RM and scoring in the CL RO16. That's pretty good for an 18 year old.

He doesnt disappear like Shitarito did against Atletico yesterday

I don't know how anyone can be mediocre with 17yo. The thing with him is that he's really young, he can improve a lot more in a couple of years and he still be young

Gb2 reddit if you think pulishit is any good

Lewandowski literally said the same thing word for word two years before he moved to Bayern.

If anything, its more likely that Brandt will go to Bayern now, because it confirms that theyre interested.

BUILD

18. The point still stands though. You can barely expect any 18 year old to be a world beater.

How many other 18 year olds are getting regular playing time for a CL quarter finalist?

Build la Wallo, Juan Jimenez Guadalupe Zlatepoxico el Thirdo

Dembele, although he's a year older, is much better than him. It's not just a 1 year's worth of experience, he's simply much more skilled and has more potential than him.

And I won't deny that. But Dembele being better doesn't make Pulisic bad.

>Canada's best player spent his while career in MLS

Tbh I still loved DeRo though

whats wrong with that? DeRo is a legend

even atiba had the "fast black lad" meme to fall back on abroad. dero would be super discriminated against. if you think americans abroad have it bad imagine canadians. even hargreaves had to pretend to be english while having contacts to get anywhere

Atiba hutchinson is pretty gud

LITERALLY who