archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lurking for creamy creamy facials. And horsedicks

g? more like g o a w a y

Gotcha covered

Horse cock you say

link to previous thread, please?

He's dead, Jim.

so i was wondering. how come it's always either this garbage or this garabge why's it always either hyper-fruit vs bloated trucker? where's the goddamn middle ground with the fagging?

>hyper-fruit vs bloated trucker
kek

>come to Sup Forums
>expect anything but absolute degeneracy

Besides, bloated truckers are good.

hi barry

holaaaa

tryna get back into posting and this 2mb limit is really fucking me

hi barry

Anybody have more like this?
Me like

yeah that's been around a while and it's pretty awful
how are you

I'm okay, probs gonna grind in Elite Dangerous here p soon since a new mission payout glitch happened. Wanna exploit it while I can since regular payouts are so low that it takes months upon months to get anywhere in that game.

god I want tacklebox to draw more Vin, second best character he's made, first being the unnamed dalmatian

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

Currently co-writing a fourth one

wouldn't that be bannable, or at least be taken away if it was exploited

they're qts

who's this character? Any background? I know he's Vincolie, or something like that

the most i know is that their name is vin and that the character is a meme or something

cute meme he is then

eh, whenever one of these things happen the fault lies with Frontier, not the playerbase. if anything they're just glad people report said glitches which they promptly patch. And to be honest, these things happen with such frequency and in such a pattern that it almost seems like Frontier puts them in on purpose to give temporary major competitive boosts to players.

hmm, a lot of devs put the blame on players for exploiting it, so that's refreshing to hear

shit is dank

tackebox's yeen is qt too

I mean, with certain bugs they do punish players for using them, just not all. Like I guess a month or so ago there was a payout bug that was making it so that certain tiers of passenger missions were paying trillions of credits per mission, and they took the money away from players who did that.

i assume it was because that's probably a ridiculous amount of money?

that is the cutest fucking ferret fur I have ever seen holy shit

and yeah, it's normal for extremely endgame players to have a couple billion in the bank, after many many many hours of work. so individual missions paying in the trillions is just a wee ludicrous, basically you could buy and fully kit every ship in the game and still have several hundred billion left over at that point, so it's only natural the devs would reprimand that shit.

hello

yeah he's cute as fuck

and it's fair to remove that in that case

cum in anus?

More like what?

more like u

More badj posts.

moar actual g/fur

Less of that.

>

this
or take your busines to Fjallingnar

yes

big bois are cute

good evening

like u

afternoon, what's up

nyello

p-pls

moar of this belly inflation stuff? :3

EEEEEEEEEHHH NUMMY POOPY DANGLORR :3

just got back home from work, gonna do my usual thing in a bit

that is one pointy handkerchief there

hyello badja

That's what befits a gentleman such as him.

i'd love to

nice, work going alright?

i am a fan of men's suits

hell no, but at least i have the upcoming weekend off to spend time looking for a new one

I have never owned a suit. I feel uncomfortable in anything more than tattered jeans and a dirty t-shirt.

i've never owned a real full suit, only bits and pieces like ties and dress shirts

I don't even own that. I'm a low class sort of fellow.

weefo nummy supsup poocok ;P

hi para

that's good at least

well i'm definitely not a fan of wearing a suit while at home, right now i'm taking comfort in sweatpants

hey, how are you?

they want me to do overtime as well, so i don't know what the hell they're trying to pull because i work part time anyway

that's kinda odd, or they know you want to leave and want to get as much as they can out of you

i love spiderman nigga

management there is always absolute cancer, so you're likely right

POOBOY BITE ME COK >:[

stinkypoo ding ding

*hOI!!

Really? What do you wear for funerals and other big things with a dress-code? How do you go around silently assassinating people if you're not wearing a black high quality wool suit and a red, slim tie?

Also what's the story with the critically dyslexic user spamming you?

if i am, it was a hell of a guess

Well I've yet to go to a funeral in my lifetime, so I'll definitely put a suit on top of my "need to buy" list as I usually do all formalities with just a dress shirt.

And your guess is as good as mine.

it was a good guess as they wouldn't want to lose another wage slave

oh