Anyone know why he did it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/view?i=38b_1507044572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lulz.

mega lolz

, For the

He was a hostage used in a deep state operation. Just a civilian who was capped and framed.

so strange people will now be going on killing sprees without revealing motives

future looking bleaker

There is some really weird shit going on regarding this shooting. youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA&feature=youtu.be

5th floor gunfire at 4:58

Gunfire both VERY near obviously and also very far away (not echoes)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "'GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS,"' which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

He was the only one with the balls to try and beat Cho's high score.

hahaha

I think it has to be in a school for it to count

Sup Forums probably pressured him into doing it

Because freedoms.

He switched windows a few times. Maybe it's that, or echos, or someone firing back at him

Sounds like echoes. Wrong side for distance sound, right sound bounce for shots sounding close. Videos of fire from ~4th floor also going around but another video shows suspected muzzle flash as just blinking light happening first night of concert as well

Is that him?

>Cho's
Seung-Hui Cho killed 32 in 2007. New Record now by Paddock

MK Ultra

who dat

I love that video though. Holyshit my emotions starting at when those zombielike motherfuckers started coming over the wall and jamming themselves into her car. I was like FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Do you have any evidence for this claim?

brevek????

liveleak.com/view?i=38b_1507044572

Anders Behring Breivik wasnt in US

The evidence is all over Sup Forums and the media and Facebook lmao idiot wake up

Nobody saw him die, he didn't buy a majority of the guns (2 have been sourced by the media so far. The rest seem to be unknown origin) . he had no training. He had no motive. No evidence, but it sure seems like a Russian attack to me to further destabilize the population

he was older , 66 and no history of radical behavior... im going with a brain tumor.
he had no sign of any tendencies to commit any crimes at all. the local police where he lived said he never even had a traffic stop. " he was unknown to us".
all the clues point to a change in his behavior that can not be explained by any life/ personal relationship changes.
so an organic change may be the cause...

so he has the world record

You, sweetie, are too pure to be on Sup Forums if this is your genuine thought process on this topic. Like, read a few posts above your own? Get on Facebook maybe? How do you still think this??

Let me tell you why

>this guy probs my got diagnosed with a deadly incurable shit, or government made it seems that way
>he got offered the option to leave a mark in history, maybe extra benefits for his family, maybe something he wasn't able to turn down
>government been manipulated by jews
>master plan for the government it's to make the people take away their own guns so they can do whatever the fuck they want
>so he did the thing, he got guns by government agents, since the guns where full auto
>went to killing spree
>Hillary dog shit Clinton starts to talk about gun control right away
>Trump talking about gun control
>news talking about gun control
>the people against gun control are country rednecks
>do shooting at country family orgy
>now the incest weirdos gonna reconsider the gun control
>jews are starting to make plans about how to handle control

Probably, but don't think it was Russia. Most probably some degenerate murdering scumbag, namely Hillary or George Soros.

thx

WON'T YOU FIGHT THE FROGS

Mao is still on place one world wide. killed over 50-75 million. but yes, breivik is the record holder in the new generation

Maybe he was MK Ultra and some CIA dude called him by accident...

that doesn't count you know it I know it shush

>thousands of people are dead
>59 people confirmed dead
fucking dumb bittch lmao

11:50
>I'm a girl by the way so

Maybe cuz he was a nut?

because my cousin had a brain tumor and went off the rails , he didnt kill anyone, bu his personality changed completely. it was bad, he got checked out and there it was , a huge tumor pressing against his brain and causing blood to not flow to parts of his brain and making blood flow to other parts with too much force.
he better now, surgery and needs to keep it from growing back.

and i dont live in a conspiracy world wearing a tinfoil hat thinking the worst...

Haha mah nigga

he couldn't sleep and he hates country music

this

It was on his Vegas 'to do' list

he wanted to an hero.

lol
Breivik 77/0
Paddock 50/1
Cho 32/1

XD Upvoted!

I mean, the only somewhat strange thing is the small flashing light, which could be any number of different things.

Also, it's been well established that the windows on that building do not open. Unless someone can prove there's an exception in that spot, that window would be shot out and very apparent to everyone by now if there were gunfire from it.

Best guess is he was a legitimate psychopath he was just very good at blending in his entire life.

Honestly no idea what made him want to commit to the murdering but it could have been anything as simple as him seeing a documentry on mass shootings and him deciding he'd going to go for 1st place and BTFO all the other faggots, or him hating country music/said singer that was on when he started shooting, or even him going fuck im old blaze of glory time.

Usually the ones that just snap and go off the deep end don't plan out as methodically as Paddy did when going on their killing sprees.

>Man picked a optimal target with a high position over the place
>arrived days early and took his time setting up shop and even gambling for shits and giggles
>had his guns set up to fire as many as possible with little time in between
>apparently had cameras on his floor to give him a heads up before security/cops could get to him

Either he overlooked muzzle flash and gunshots or he just gave no fucks but if he had done anything to mask the muzzle flashes he could have easily kept up a shooting spree 2x to 4x longer before they could have figured out exactly where he was shooting from

Actually plausible...

topkek

Doesn't take much training to spray a crowd with bullets using a gat crank.

This. Aunt of mine had an aneurysm. Survived but went into a depression right after. Would hit her dog with wooden spoons for chewing too loudly, she was like 56

Skip to like 9 or 10 minutes. That dyke cabbie is insufferable.

she was scared shitless. I'd probably say the same thing.

I lol'd but now you have to kill yourself for saying this. It's only fair.

Someone rolled quads and told him to do it

No you'd probably be crying that you wanted to suck just one more cock before you die.

He has no family other than his brother and mother btw.

I really, really like this copy pasta

There's no need to be a nigger. We're talking about mass murder here.

What I'm about to tell you is the truth, NASA has built a device, an artificial sun simulator and placed it in heliosykronus orbit outside Earth's atmosphere. NASA technology is very highly advanced and they are able to cloak (hide) are real solar sun. Are real sun is not white but more yellow in color. Because the sun is 93 million miles away, they are able to completely cover the real solar sun, the device also has lenses that bend light like a prism, but hear is how you can see the real solar sun and the fake sun.
1.) You will need (2) pairs of sunglasses.
UV sunglasses with the darker tint on the upper part of the lenses work excellent.
2.) While wearing one pair of sunglasses close one eye and look at the sun, hold the other pair of sunglasses 10 inches in front of the other pair. Slowly bring the the other pair closer closer to your eye like a telescope. You will see 2 suns. One will appear white, the fake sun, the other will be yellow, are real solar sun. They may appear a different color depending on the tinted color of your sunglass lense. If you do this technique correctly, you will see 2 suns. The solar sun and the fake sun.
This is the honest truth.
NASA explain !

You're right and I'm sorry.
Just trying to bring some levity to the situation.

ROLLIN

TELL ME WHAT PARTY TO CRASH

Nice trips and yeah you're def right about that.

Did he do it though?

Holy shit she's literally asking them for money at the end. I never wished death on anyone before but wow...

fack

now I'll never be coerced into living out my fantasy of making society regret the thousands of microaggressions I live through daily

Fly Safe!

>bump stocks

Looks like the inaugural run for those irons.

into which building?

At first I suspected Russian or N Korea were to blame but I'm getting more and more suspicious that it was orchestrated by someone who was upset that she lost a certain race and now needs a reason to be relevant and take away American freedoms that she was planning long ago

Or maybe, just maybe, you fucking morons don't deserve guns because retarded trigger happy people like this motherfucker will do anything and everything to try to protect their right to bear arms.

Hitting dog with wooden spoon is definitely the same as snapping and committing a mass murder spree. VALID POINT.

uh what about Orlando last year? 49?

No, but much like 9/11, this will be used to take away even more rights and grow the deep state.

She went cuckoo for cocoa puffs

Ok Russia bot

people truly believe this.... results of generations of inbreeding

muslim cock suckers dont count

>when you have an undefined KDR

Still beaten paddock killed 59

His family didn't notice any odd behavior or mental illness anytime before this incident. So. Yeah. Sure. He snapped and coordinated this whole thing in a matter of days. With no sort of training, nothing.

I thought I heard he had set off the fire alarm with his extended barrages, which tipped the hotel off to exactly which room he was in.

It takes a lot of planning to pull off an operation of this magnitude. This wouldnt be like a video game, thinking you can do that untrained surprises me.

listen to the first minute and a half of this and that's all you need to confirm multiple shooters, you hear distant gunfire then really close gunfire.

That is correct

Games usually count a death if your KDR is undefined.

Possible multiple shooters you guys. new video of a cab driver getting film by Mandalay Bay, hearing 2 different shooters. maybe more idk. Maybe its just an echo? but it sounds different

that brown button up shirt should become the new NRA uniform.

What training do you need to shoot into a large area of defenseless people?

from the elevation he was at and the way a city like Las Vegas was set up, you're gonna have echos bouncing all over the place.

Its partially responsible for getting some people shot since they didn't know which way to run since the echos made it sound like it was coming from various directions

His goal was probably to kill people user.

me too! save it, It's all yours my friend :)

1) knowledge of event structure
2) knowledge of hotel vantage points
3) reservation at hotel for the correct room (or was this room chosen by stephens killer?)
4) advanced knowledge of firearms to choose the proper weapons and scopes, and ability to calculate variables such as distance.
5) ability to covertly acquire these firearms and equipment
6) firearms knowledge sufficient to properly modify weapons to fire automatically.
7) the resolve to take human life on mass with no apparent guiding motive.

Literally anyone can learn all those things in a matter of hours.

Oh also he did all this in secret, something which must have accounted for months of planning for a single individual