Two months ago I was told that I have stage 4 cancer. I've been given 4-6 months to live...

Two months ago I was told that I have stage 4 cancer. I've been given 4-6 months to live. I am currently doing chemo/radiation, but none of it seems to be working. I've decided to become an hero instead. Roll a 34 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it is me a few months ago right after being diagnosed.

Other urls found in this thread:

webirc.420chan.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hurry up and die

you did this before a few days ago ya fag

Roll

Roll

Roll

roll

Rollin

lincc

roll

Ok

Why not just stop treatment? Chemo and radiation suck. Smoke weed everyday and chill

james corden is that you?

roll 34 so you can live through it

Why not just smoke weed, eat hot dogs and doritos and play video games and watch family guy until the end? sounds way more fun

Rolling 4 this

Hold on to your life OP, this little time that you got, spend it as much as you can like wait a week b4 you truly die from bad pain or something... basically don’t an hero yet, enjoy your existence b4 ascending into the abyss again

Roll

roll 34 and live

nice bait

Posting this every day, huh?

You look like a hick cunt, have fun with your cancer you hillbilly, you guys deserve each other.

Are you atleast registered as an organ donor?
Rolling

Nobody wants to watch you huff and puff and sweat as you try to hoist yourself upright enough to do whatever it is you plan on doing to kill yourself you fat slob. Shut the fuck up and die with shame in a corner like a decent hambeast.

roll

roll

Dont end your suffering.
ROLL

Winrar

winrar

Its done! Are you?

BRUTAL

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link because it thinks it's spam. Go to webirc.420chan.org
>you must enter a unique nickname. Don't use the Reuben default nick or it won't let you join
I will post my cam link there once a few of you join. My name in the chat is sl_m

Pic is more recent

Just a casual Tuesday, another life saved.

Oh shit, here we go

It's happening!!!!

In hindsight I hope whoever this is doesn't follow through. Shame their time has been shot but if there is still time, enjoy it.

Fucking tool

You again?

Nobody with stage 4 cancer who has 4-6 months to live is that fat, ever.

Get a better pic for your next bait attempt.

he could not carry through because chemo made him too sick to go online.