We share stories about piss drinking!

We share stories about piss drinking!
I once drank my girlfriend's peepee. I made her sit on my face. She peed a little on my mouth... She couldn't keep peeing in my mouth in that moment because she got peeshy. Then she started to pee in a bucket, and I started to drink it with my hands. She never wanted to do this again because the smell of my mouth made her gag.

But hell, that was the most delicious drink I ever had! It had a very sweet flavor! My gf is into diet things and light coke and shit like that. Also she uses sweetener a lot. That makes her pee sweet as fuck. It was like a hot sweet tea!
But she is not into this anymore... How can I convince her to do that again? Any advice Sup Forums?

sauce?

Gross dude..

Not when it has a candy sweet taste

just tell her to pee in a glass for you every now and then.
and after finishing your delicious drink have a tictac.

I'll try it

bump

Thanks but why don't you just share us your stories?

Told my gf she was in the shower too long and it was my turn, if she didn't move i'd pee on her. She didn't move. Long story short, now she asks me to pee on her

How did she react in that moment? Aside of not moving?

>You wouldn't!
Presents penis
>Angry eyes
Pee on her leg
>Stands there in defiance
Worked up a flow, pee on her hips and up her chest
>Look of both shock and curiosity, Guess she hadn't seen a man pee from that angle or that close up

Fast forward a few days
>Remember when you pee'd on me? I kinda want you to do it again
**'Kinda' is her word for 'Do it again'

So what happened then? Does she drink it?

She would if i told her to, But i don't know man, we had a lot going on, I was putting stuff up her butt and talking her into jerking off the dog. Maybe i'll circle back to it.

>talking her into jerking off the dog
Wow that's gross... and so hot! Did she?

Bumping the thread with some piss blowjob. Sauce anyone?

>that's gross
You're in a thread about peeing in people mouths, just putting that out there. And yes.

I like gross things.
Yes? Now you have to tell me that story user!

Not much to tell really, Just told her i wanted her to play with the dog, she wasn't that into it, after a while she agreed to get jumped so long as he didn't knot her. So she's bent over, dog's doing his thing, she reaches back and takes him in her hand, i give up and take his place so i'm pounding her doggy while the dog's got his paws on her back and is pounding into her hand jizzing up the place. Next time i'll just turn them butt to butt and put it in her once she gets his knot out, Till she gets pounded proper

Cool! I'd wish I have a kinky gf... sometimes I'm into scat

I make my daughter drink my piss. One week every two months all she's allowed to drink is my and her own piss.

medifag here
>peepee sweet af

dude, that s diabete

I don't know man, I'll jerk the fuck out of watching some hot as fuck quote un-quote lesbians drinks piss and shit on the floor. It's another thing entirely to try it.
I mean except for the dog stuff, every girl deserves a bone

Oh yeah... forgot to say...
>Ib4 she has diabetes
Artificial sweeteners are expelled through the urine without suffering any alteration of their chemical composition. Diabetic piss is sweet because of excess glucose removed by urine, not because of sweetener.
I drank her pee in 2016. She had a medic complete exam some weeks ago. She is healthly as a baby

I mean, I'm into real scat eating since I was 14. Nobody knows this. The only thing I tried to do with my gf is anal sex before she takes a shit. She was interested for a while, but when we were about to... she said "no, that's sick. I don't know why you like that". So now I am affraid to tell her that scat drives me crazy...

>"no, that's sick. I don't know why you like that"
People can be kinda complicated, Unless she has an actual aversion to what you're doing, than: "I don't know I just do" followed by "I do things for you, do this for me" might be worth a shot.
Most people have this imaginary 'socially acceptable' boundry they have to break through when it comes to sex, So long as you assure her what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom, that it's no-ones business but your own, and it's ok to like different things, Than you have a shot.
Girls often ask "Is it weird that I like (whatever)" - To push this boundry

She is into anything. That is the problem. I'll try to convince her to anal fuck her ass full of shit. Wish me luck!

Godspeed brother,
I kinda get this by default, She say's a big lubed dick really helps her poop when she needs to. It's nice to be helpful

Yeah I said the same thing to her but she doesn't think like that

How do guys do this? I've tried pissing while getting a blowjob, can't do it. I have to have them just hold me with their mouth without stimulation in order to piss in their mouth, or have my cock outside their mouth and have them just hold their mouth open.

bro this is so gross hahah

Well... when I rub too hard the glans when I fap, I start to piss. Try to do that kind of stimulation
And does she swallow?

Most have, yes. Probably done it to 5 or 7 girls.

Do you like to drink?

Nope.

Lame.

you got me