So now this andy sixx faggot's record company is suing Sup Forums. Thanks alot you basement dwelling idiots

So now this andy sixx faggot's record company is suing Sup Forums. Thanks alot you basement dwelling idiots

>suing a website for it's user generated content

w h a t

wheres the evidence

Grow up.

Theres your evidence you scatophile fuck. Thanks for ruining it for everyone
www.businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan

My ass

>www.businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link/recordcompanysues4chan

>"We're aware that we cannot pursue the trolls that dwell the site individually, however, we can shut down their platform as well as send a message that this sort of harassment will not be tolerated. There's a line when it comes to joking and this sort of display of garbage destabilizes Lava's potential to function as a business as well as Mr. Biersack's wellbeing."

HOLY SHIT THEY ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO SHUT Sup Forums DOWN BECAUSE OF ME

There's more than one log poster you jackass, you don't get all the credit

So what? Nothing will happen - as the last 300 times, and even if they actually SHIT down Sup Forums we can always go to other chans. There's a ton to LOG into.

>he doesn't understand that by me I meant everyone because on an anonymous imageboard there is no way to distinguish others unless they're tripfags

Oh my god its real
Is this really happening???

>clonezone.link/
Fake and ghey

Its happening
Right now there are lawyers printing out log memes for evidence
Its nearly time to initiate Operation Overlog and kick this thing into high gear

Haha, I saw his post about this here

>Operation Overlog
I love it. Someone really needs to replace his eyes with anuses

??

He appeared in a log-thread and said to stop this, said something about a few his fans, and threatened to sue 4ch

>An unnamed spokesperson from Sup Forums issued the retort:

Ahahahaha, we have a spokesperson?

>www.businessinsider.com.2ehp.clonezone.link
COme on, that's a fake site.

Erryone, scroll to the bottom.

did you get a confirmation on the question do his fans suck logs?

Well it's well known that they do at this point

Can you give a resume of this meme? Never got into those shitty threads

The linked fake article gives an overview actually.

The Andy six thing is getting out of hand.

>Telling them to fuck off does nothing
>They know how sage works and you get basically blasted as soon as you mention sage
>Spamming their threads makes them happy as it "gives log threads attention"
>Reporting the threads more often than not results in a ban (can confirm, I was banned for 3 days last month)
>rumors of a mod that regularly log posts
>all insulting does is met with "grow up" can't seem to bait them into arguments
>all least two of them have been doxxed, it has done NOTHING, and the person who doxxed was banned
>can't even say forced meme anymore because they say they don't want it to go mainstream

What the fuck can we do to end this? It has been YEARS, and it's only getting worse. Oh, and it isn't just one guy anymore, I was on a 3 day coke binge the other week spent entirely on Sup Forums and there was a thread up at ALL times.

What the fuck can we do?? Pic unrelated

Don't fight it. Make it yours. Make it yours like it was a big, steaming log from andy.

We were all you at one point. Stop resisting. Grow up.

Damn. I was really hoping it was real, as this would have forced the mods to shut down all of these threads (there have been a few brave heroes that already have) and thereby have significantly removed some of the cancer currently plaguing Sup Forums.

I live in hope, though

>Pic unrelated
You still on the snow drift?