Are any conservatives still willing to deny there was no Russian meddling in the US election?

Are any conservatives still willing to deny there was no Russian meddling in the US election?
foxnews.com/tech/2017/10/03/more-than-10-million-people-saw-political-ads-russia-bought-on-facebook-last-year.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody gives a fuck when 'Murican politicians blast blatantly false attack ads during an election, but one uses Russian firms to do it & suddenly the election shouldn't be valid.

I don't think you understand how US elections work, user. Especially concerning the influence and legality of foreign powers on election results.

>deny there was no Russian meddling
You seem confused.

>foreign powers
So what evidence is there that the Russian government itself bought the ads, & not just an ad/PR firm based in Russia?

I could care less what you think, by which I mean I couldn't care less, because language isn't logical in some ways which means it shouldn't be logical at all and double negatives just mean whatever.

You understand how the Russian government works in regards to "private" businesses, right? Your question suggests you don't.

I give a fuck

Go to sleep ivan

and the saudis backed clinton financially. Would you rather have a russian or saudi backed candidate? do you know what saudis do?

wew lad

You understand how "private" businesses work in regards to the 'Murican government, right? Stones & glasnost houses.

You or I don't matter; when congressional commities are crying foul for shit that they've themselves done...

Fucking THIS

I'm inside David Brocks house next to his childs room. Will post pics of murder in 5...

Media Matters is over.

Soros is next.

You're deflecting, user. Your argument isn't looking good if you can't answer first-posed questions...

wow that's really dirty

america would never stoop so low as to meddle in the affairs of a foreign country

News flash: private companies & governments are deeply, inherently in bed with one another. Here, Russia, China, you name it.
I am consistently amused when people only make particular points out to be problems that matter when they're using it against someone they dislike.
If Clinton had won, would you be crying foul over her Saudi backing?

So it’s illegal for anyone to buy ad space on fb? Funny I thought anyone could if they had the $$, ads generate revenue, revenue keeps websites up and $$ flowing.

Why didn’t YOU buy ad space and promote hillary op?

Still not answering the initial question, but instead trying to pontificate in order to deflect. Now THAT is amusing.

He answered your question, you’re just too stupid to understand it.

I've BEEN answering your fucking question. Yes, I understand very well how businesses & governments work in collusion with one another.

Ad hominem now. This just keeps getting baser.

There we go. An actual answer to the question asked.

it is a FACT that russians hacked the election

they literally hacked into the voting machines and changed the votes in drumpf's favor

still reading this in his voice

So, again, if Clinton had won, you'd be crying foul over her Saudi backing, yes? Since foreign government influence in elections is your problem?

Yes. I didn't vote for her. Yes.

Even funnier how logic doesn’t work on you, instead you just accuse anons of not answering your questions and using buzzwords you don’t know the meaning of. Cry harder kid, nobody cares

Sure kid

You apparently do, enough so to post your comment. Oh logic...

Who gives a fuck if they bought ads on facebook. Let them buy The whole damn company. The only claim that matters is that they tampered with the vote count; which has remained unsubstantiated even after investigation because it is untrue. The only reason this talking point is even still relevant is because dems want to save face after a devastating loss in nearly every section of the government and simultaneously keep their donors and constituents happy with out making any significant policy changes. Who needs to learn from your mistakes when you can just blame your failure on an outside source like Russia. It's the same old song and dance the reblicans have been running for decades the roles have just been reversed.

Russia supported Trump, but barely it was in a such a stupid direct way. But who knows

And how do either of us, as 'Muricans, cry foul over a foreign government attempting to influence an election of ours, when our own government does the shit fucking constantly, in both indirect & patently, blatantly direct methods?

just like how its a FACT that millions of illegals and FUCKING DEAD PEOPLE voted for hillary

So I'm American now? I never knew.

If you aren't, why the fuck do you care?

>And how do either of us, as 'Muricans, cry foul over a foreign government attempting to influence an election of ours, when our own government does the shit fucking constantly, in both indirect & patently, blatantly direct methods?

Does it really matter anymore?
Ever since Citizens United said that money is free speech, they opened the door to ANYBODY with money having free speech. Foreign governments included.
Hell, if the Bin Laden family wants to spend a few billion dollars on an ad campaign in America, they have that right - it's called free speech now.

Citation required.

Don't expect to receive one.

>Parroting isn't deflecting
Why does a foreigner care what happens in our elections? And how is foreign influence anything but comeuppance for our own?

>Why does a foreigner care what happens in our elections?
being this retarded

As per earlier, and apparently acceptable, comments ITT: I already answered your question, you're too stupid to realize it.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

You're right. I don't understand.

I put my paper ballot into the locked box.
Then the Russians somehow change my ballot.
I think that's the part we need help with. Just how do they do it?

Go back, re-read the article, and please tell the thread what election they're referring to.

No intelligence agency has said they tampered with the vote count. They all say that Russia attempted to influence the election by hacking both parties headquarters (while only publishing politically damaging stuff from the democrats) and by spreading intentional fake news through social media to divide democrats. What fucks trump is not that Russia meddled, we already know that and have put sanctions on them, its that him and his people probably colluded with them on it. That's the crime, not that russia meddled at all.

Well, I could point you in the direction of multiple resources. They'd undoubtedly be called "fake" or "biased". I could explain it to you here, but as I've been told, I should cry harder and no one cares. Guess I'll just give the old "It's magic" explanation.

Yeah good one kid...

Fucking millenials..

Prove me wrong because you're STILL replying...Someone cares just a bit too much, methinks.

So Putin wore his lucky underwear and Trump won.

Sounds like a lot of sports fans that really believe they help their team win by superstition.

Is this really who the left is?

Yeah, but I don't believe in magic, but tricks are real.
Since I've never actually seen the Russians do this trick, I'm going to at least need a play by play so I can see their trick in my mind.
The Russians changed my vote is a bit vague, making it difficult to understand and believe.

I'm the kind of person that needs both in order to get it past my Bullshit Detector.

I'm not an illusionist. Can't explain it in "magic" terms.

don't know either. So that makes two of us.

That’s how I can tell you’re a kid, you’re too stupid to realize you’re being insulted, you use weak ass comebacks AND you’re too stupid to realize..

Russians hacked election=nobody cares
Russians didn’t=nobody cares

But cmon junior, dazzle me with more of your oh so witty comebacks...

STILL posting replies, but claims no one cares. Logic in action, folks.

Even cnn and msnbc aren’t talking about Russians anymore, wtf are you carrying on about op?

>ITT: We LARP that Trump was an unacceptable candidate to the Saudi thugs, whom he has continued to fund as they assrape Yemen
You're not doing well projecting this world-wise image, user.

Too stupid to realize he’s being fucked with, autism in action folks.

>Too stupid to realize he’s being fucked with, autism in action folks.

Using Facebook

Using Facebook and being allowed to vote

Pick one

Saw what? I use a script blocker because FB is riddled with malware. I did see a lot of Muslim singles ads oddly all over the YouTube pages.

Op is the only idiot around still talking about this shit...you must have tons of friends and be so much fun at parties op!

>foxnews.com/tech/
>fox news
>tech

You didn’t answer my question op, you went all autismo on the other user for not answering yours, practice what you preach son.

Post ID please

It’s a valid question

You are full of shit. There is no collusion outside of the nasty cunts in the DNC passing their fucking candidatcy around like a fucking speaking stick at a camp fire. Hillary gets a Sec State job lickity split, jumps ship and grabs a Potus nomination out of her ass crack. meanwhile the 2 elections Obama was part of, there was deliberately no choice who to elect. Christ, we had a choice between a Mormon and a Muslim faggot. Both are shit, then we have the choice between a rape apologist and a realestate tycoon who moonlighted on a game show for a bit and had every fucking stitch of his past dug up like necromancy was coming back in style while Hillary buried her shit with more help from the deep State than you can put into hiding jimmy Hoffa's body.

>" In total, some $100,000 was spent on these campaigns."

Didn't the bull dyke candidate spend 1.5 Billion on her campaign?
That would put the Russian spend at a level far too tiny to match that lavish landslide of largesse to rise to the standards of "meddling." Hillary spent $15,000 to every Russian dollar. One against fifteen thousand...

Plus shame on all of you stupid and vain enough make social media such a big deal in your day.

Get a life.

Just presenting the results of what Facebook provided to US Congress.

Does Russian meddling, which obviously happened, even matter at this point? This fucking retard can't even tell the difference between US territories and Mexico.

>shame on all of you stupid and vain enough make social media such a big deal in your day.
So there aren't enough susceptible people, both liberal and conservative, that such an attempt via social media wouldn't exert some influence on voting results?

Hey op go find the biggest crowd of people you can find, then stand on a bench and start talking about Russian hackers. Post results

I live in Berkeley. This is already done on a daily basis.

>implying any thing you have been told or show about his understanding wasn't some copy pasta clip bait by the major news outlets.

Cute you feel that way any kind of evidence to back that fat lie up? From a reliable source?
Thought not.

Ah so fb gladly accepts the $$ for the ads but then turns around and reports it to Congress? Sounds like something a Jew would do, btw it’s still legal to buy adspace online, you pay for the space, you decide why goes in it. Like the other user asked (and you also didn’t answer) why didn’t you buy adspace promoting Hillary?

What can I say, I am constantly uninformed by all the fake news.

And it obviously accomplishes so much.

Because I don't feel it necessary to support political candidates, much less ones I won't vote for, on social media.

I never said it did. But you're here, ITT, so you're obviously thinking about it.

>source
it's common knowledge you fucking retard. Try watching the news now and then

Ah ok, so you’re not willing to support anything but first in line to cry about things...says a lot about you.

Based on my reply, it seems your ability to extrapolate is suspect.

Of course there are, and there always will be. They don't care about reality, they care about their feelings, how they FEEL things should be. They FEEL that russia isn't involved, they FEEL like hilary is a murderer and a monster.

It doesn't matter what evidence you bring, they have FAITH in trump, and no amount of reality can break that.

the saudis have been an allie to the US for a LONG time. Every president for the past 40 years has had relationship with them.

what is this retarded ass "implying" meme that only autists seem to be using?

They never seem to use it right either, it's always a complete non-sequitur.

Yeah but you're wrong, Trump wouldn't even have to be Potus and I'd still feel the way I did about her back when her husband was Potus. Bitch was running the joint while her slime bag rapist husband Bill fucked slags and she embezzled money.

Because you are used to not being challenged. STFU cunt.

>meddling
"I'm a single issue guy, and my issue is Israel." -Haim Saban, $3 million donor to Hillary
Kill yourself, jew.

Did you miss the comment/image I was replying to, or just run out of actual things to say and opt for the old Sup Forums standard "you autism" which no one cares about, because I'm not?

>the US
>ally
>complete pieces of shit
Kill yourself, jew.

I really don't care, honestly. Recent elections have been full of bullshit commercials, ads, attacks, and now social media where every retard believes every picture with words on it on their Facebook feed and goes apeshit without even verifying it.

Hillary was the worst possible candidate the Democrats could have chosen, as evidenced by Trump winning. I'm sure the ads helped sway a few people, but people have hated Hillary since's Bill's days. I know plenty of people that didn't vote Democrat soley because she was the candidate.

That's considered fun at those jew feminist parties.

You're shilling for a criminal racket and you need to be killed. Prove me wrong.
>inb4 no judge that's part of the criminal racket said anything was wrong

>implying you're not a newfag

I'm not shilling for anything. I'll repeat - I'm not American, so I have no vote in this matter. However, US influence does affect my country.

Shit up nobody cares about your stupid politics. This is /b not /pol so gtfoh now you liberal cuckist.

Nope, I’m just here to make fun of you.

OK