>North Dakota vs. Arizona@8:50 CST on TBS
>Nevada vs. Iowa State@8:57 CST on truTV
Have Fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4s5ZNfQCFY
games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=1095439
games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=302219
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I get into the Sup Forums group on ESPN? Can someone send me a link for an invite?

Its not possible to watch all those games so which ones should I watch?

Watch Florida Gulf upset FSU

Or ND and Princeton

>tfw work during the first 2 days of the tourney
why god why

at least i'll only miss the morning games

There needs to be like a redzone for march madness so we can all watch our hack brackets get ass blasted in real time

5-12, 8-9, 6-11, 7-10

they did that a few years back and it got terrible feedback

Group: Sup Forums Bracket Challenge
pass: GeorgeCostanza

Is my bracket horrible or awful?

Inconceivable

I'd kill myself

i don't hate SMU or oregon actually, if you want to get contrarian. but holy shit zags and the shockers. I'm speechless

>The city of (You)gene

An Ohio team better fucking make it far and if UCLA has to die then so be it.

Honestly Oregon might be a candidate for the Ewing theory if their guys step up big with boucher out

And SMU is legit but could also pretty easily lose to duke or nova or even before since they essentially play 6 or 7 players max. Foul trouble early and it's curtains

Zags due for final four I'm ok there but if you want a team to make a run pick st Mary's their metrics are legit and they are a seasoned tourney team

Wichita is just fucked desu no way they get out of that region alive

I have cincy upsetting them in one my brackets where Kentucky goes far. Seems like a low risk gamble and the bearcats are beasts at defense, been together forever, smart coach etc all the needs for a team to upset a hotshot young ucla team if their shots aren't falling

not enough chalk desu senpai

>password not shaw
Sure is summer in here

Its pretty easy. I have a back and forth on my sling tv with Tru TV and TBS, A separate TV that is hooked to a TV Antenna that receives the local CBS affiliate. Then I stream TNT/TBS, its a dual app that streams on the computer. Im fully ready to get BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4s5ZNfQCFY

>password not gripnsip
Sure is summer alright

Anyone have the Sup Forums group for the brackets?

no

Fuck off newfag

games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=1095439

games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2017/en/group?groupID=302219

Right here. I forgot the password for the second one

rate my bracket, lie to me, and tell me its good so I can go to sleep. thanks senpai

Honestly all I want to see is either South Dakota or Cincy to win. If not them then Princeton just for those Ivy League babbys shitpost till kingdom come.

wouldn't be nice to have a twitch like stream where we watch CBB and shitpost in chat?

I'd like to live in a world without Sharia Law

I'd like to live in a world without the middle east.

you shitpost in real life, why do it online too?

*chokes*

*murders*
*rapes*
*sends inappropriate text messages to a minor*

Isn't that literally what Sup Forums is?

Also if you could allow women to drive, that'd be great.

>my bracket

Should be a fun tournament, enjoy it lads. Good luck with/sorry about your bracket.

UVM we out here

who

IS THINE PHYSICAL FORM PREPARED?

Purdon't will lose to Vermont

Who /not working/ today?

About to go park my ass at a bar for the next 48 hours.

Natty:
Villanova over Notre Dame
UCLA over Kansas
UCLA over Villanova

Nitty:
Colorado State over Georgia Tech
Illinois State over Iowa
Illinois State over Colorado State

Are you the Saudi KU alum?

Rock Chalk man! Haven't seen you in a while.

Trips and Gonzaga going to be the first 1 seed to lose against a 16

Do you guys allow women to fill out brackets ??

>allow

I'm gonna stop you right there.

I think you meant "do you guys allow each other to fill out women's brackets," and the answer is yes, I have UConn over Stanford in the Final.

From the future. Your welcome....

>not upside down

Once more with feeling.

Sure do, my immediate family and my girlfriend have a friendly $20 pool. It's an easy way for my dad and I to compete for $100.
>the girls usually make completely retarded picks that end up winning

>today's winners
Notre Dame
Virginia
Winthrop
Gonzaga
West Virgnia
Florida
Middle Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Xavier
Villanova
St. Mary's
Vermont
Florida State
Wisconsin
Arizona
Iowa State

you read it here first

How do i hide every thread but this one?

Fucking divegrass fags need to fuck off

>being this optimistic

Ayyyyy senpai there's literally dozens of us

I'd say Minnesota/Middle Tennesse because it will probably be the best actual game performance-wise (picked MTSU)

But, in terms of most-likable upsets:
Winthrop/Butler
Xavier/Maryland
Vermont/Purdue

I also have Oregon in the natty, but losing to Duke. Aside from that, yeah your bracket is six different kinds of gay.

no way purdue losses, way too big for Vermont. Agree with the others

I second that list, should be some good games.

I do think Minnesota beats MTSU though. I actually think the Gophers will still be playing next week, I've got them going to the Elite 8.

>oregon

nope

like SMU and WSU making deep runs though

Oregon has the two best play-makers in the country on their squad in Dillon Brooks and Jordan Bell

They aren't the best athletes in college bb, but certainly the most dynamic

WSU is going to get btfo by Kentucky

you mean N kentucky?

im going to fill my bracket out in 3 weeks

>duke making it to the sweet sixteen
Thats where youre wrong kiddo

Anyone else have Princeton making a sweet 16 run?

Who else has a JUST region in their brackets? There's always one that goes straight to shit from the get-go, and for me that region is the East. I have SMU coming out of that one. Not because I'm necessarily high on them or anything, but mainly because I had them facing double digit seeds every step of the way.

>tfw I need to change Kentucky over louisville in final 4 last minute but CBSSports is being throttled right now and the games are about to start

Whelp there goes another bracket bust

Midwest for me....currently I have Oregon over Kansas, but I've also had Louisville over Iowa St and other permutations....I just don't know.

>cbssports
I knew it was going to be a rough day when it slowed to a crawl late last night. I can't even connect right now. Now that I think about it, there was an entire day last year where I couldn't check. Remind me why I use this piece of shit site again?
>it's not ESPN

I like everyone in the UNC bracket and hate everyone in the KU bracket

meme bracket but I like it, I can see Ok State making a serious run

This is my serious one ;)

>I like everyone in the UNC bracket
Same, that's my chalkiest region by far. I think WSU is the only double digit I have winning a game in that one.
Struggled with that one too. I'm never big on Kansas in the tourney but I just don't know where they're getting beat, either. And Louisville is prone to shitting the bed, but those Pitino defenses can make deep runs too. I have absolutely no idea what to make of Oregon or Iowa St.

>tfw the two best days of hoops are upon us
drink it in boys

>no one in the history of mankind has gotten a bracket right
>no one in the history of mankind ever will
>people still make brackets
>people still get mad when you tell them they're wrong about something
>even though it is objectively correct that they are going to be wrong

lmao

>I have SMU coming out of that one
This

This too. In the south I like UNC, UK, UCLA, Cincy, Butler and hell, even Wichita is good. The Midwest's best team could unironically be fucking Purdue

Picks:
Notre Dame
Virginia
Butler
Gonzaga
WVU
Florida
Middle Tenn
Vandy
Maryland (toss up, Maryland is shit but Xavier has been garbage since they lost Summers)
Nova
Australia's All Whites
Purdue
FSU
Wisconsin
Zona
Iowa State (potential upset if Cam Oliver decides to show up)

>not filling out 25 brackets on Sup Forums challenge

Is anyone here trying to make a completely wrong bracket? IE: Trying to get the first round completely wrong. Imperfection is just as hard as perfection.

we're up first.

Hopefully Princeton chucks up threes like they usually do instead of trying to attack us inside, our best player (Colson) is playing injured and we don't get much scoring out of other bigs.

My final four

Villanova, Notre Dame, Iowa State, Cinicinatti

How bad is he hurt?

If he's healthy I have you beating WVU.

>imperfection is just as hard as perfection
Not even close. Because even if you're perfect through Friday, you still have to stay perfect for 5 rounds thereafter. Besides, even in the chaos of March there ARE locks. Picking all the 1s and 2s to lose is a pretty good start.

I heard his ankle is doing well. We''ll be fine today

Who /WatchingAtWorkNotGivingAShit/ here?

That's true but it's still definitely hard.

minor ankle injury

went to the locker room in the 2nd half against Duke (ACC title game) and returned to the floor, but was a non-factor and didnt get any touches. He had like 25 pts 10 rebounds when he got hurt too.

we dont really need him to play super aggressive in this round though.

What games to watch for someone who has no college affiliation and wants to see exciting games and future ballers?

He will play, but Bonzie makes plays with hustle and aggressiveness. If he is slowed down he is not much use besides shooting (being he's only 6'5 he can't just hang out under the hoop)

> NigNog wins Truck on Price is Right

> NigNog basketball starts right after

Princeton - Notre Dame for sure

>wants to see exciting games and future ballers
These are often two entirely different things at this stage. If you want to see your future NBA lottery picks, you're looking at a lot of the high seeds who will most likely beat their competition by 30 in the first round.

If you want the best games, anything in the 5-12 through 8-9 range is a pretty safe bet. And it's a guarantee that a 3 and a 4 somewhere will get pushed to the brink, you just have to watch for them.

All of them.

It's a 64 team single elimination tournament. There's so many great players it's hard to tell you where the "future" ballaz are.

But if you want to see some really impressive athleticism, check out the kid named De-Aaron Fox for Kentucky, or Casey Hill who plays for Florida. Both those guys are insanely fast youll be impressed.