Have the events in Vegas changed your views on guns? I used to be pro gun as fuck until this...

Have the events in Vegas changed your views on guns? I used to be pro gun as fuck until this. Semi auto guns with detachable mags should be outlawed. There is no way in hell he could have done this with something like a bolt action or a m1 garand. Granted the m1 is semi auto, it has a fixed mag and even if it was full auto couldn’t do anything close to a guy with ar15’s and 60+ round magazines.

Wat. Full auto is already illegal.

>>implying
>that wouldn't have stopped him from acquiring those for this purpose. bad people are going to get what they need to do what they want to do, no matter if it is illegal or not.
>the the fuck out of here and go buy hillary's book you libcuck.

Vegas wouldn't have happened if everyone in the crowd was armed.

They weren’t full auto. They were semi autos with bump fire stocks.

Even if they were full auto, it doesn’t make the case any better. Seeing as how transferable machine guns are out there.

There’s such a low chance of me personally being affected by the current gun laws that i’d rather just risk this happening every few weeks than change how it is.

meh, humanity is going to kill itself off whether intentionally or unintentionally...anyone who has been paying attention realizes this. *cue morality* the real solutions to firearms require a plethora of compromises and actions. (spoiler: IT IS NOT HAPPENING EVER)

>Semi auto guns with detachable mags should be outlawed.
There were 20+ guns recovered from the shooters nest. The man didn't reload. After emptying a mag he just switched guns.
Banning detachable mags wouldn't have saved any lives.

This.

Just imagine if everyone in the crowd had an RPG (or some comparable armament) this would never have happened, and as soon as (((he))) started shooting, they'd just unleash 500-600 nades onto him.

With a file and a steady hand you can convert a AR15 to full auto, but I dont see guns any different. Love em, always buying more.

this

fake news. dont care.

San Andreas would be boring if you can only bring fucking handguns on Las Venturas

So let’s say he got 20+ Bolt actions up there. You think the results would have been the same?

it was full auto listen to the audio

That's almost nonsensical. OP says to ban all semi autos with detachable mags? What? Handguns too? What about double action revolvers?

You do realize it's easier for me too buy online an illegal fully auto assault rifle, than it is to get anything legally. Laws only affect those who follow them. It doesn't stop availability to criminals.

because you're just gonna turn around and quickscope someone in the 32nd floor of a hotel during a music festival

i think mental heath eval for you 1 a year and if have more than 3 guns you should be looked at so shot gun for bird hunting pistol for self defence and long rifle for dear matbe only bolt act and i am NRA
but this shit i little nuts

garand has a clip.

It was a bumpfire stock. You can see it in the photos released. Even the police said it.

Yes. A revolver is fine. Seeing as how you either have a slow as hell reload time, or you care many of the revolvers in an attempt to “New York reload”

Fuck no
All you need to do is look at history, Hitler taking away guns then rounding up jews

Which you put into the internal magazine....

If you can’t defend your home with a shotgun, protect yourself with a revolver, and hunt with something like an r700, the issue you’re having is beyond the help of a gun.

>liberals
>ABORT THOSE FUCKING BABIES THEY'RE NOT HUMANS POPULATION CONTROL FAGGOT LOLOLOL
>w-we need these guns banned
>I thought you liked population control

Yes, he had all the time in the world. Ban floor 32 and automatic transmissions instead.

>shall I run like fuck
>or shall I take a moment to look around to see where the bullets are coming from, aim my gun at a tiny window far away and try and shoot back at him

reminder the metal 3D printers exist

It's compassionate of you to feel that way, but the unfortunate reality is that crazy people will always have the means to kill innocents. This incident only highlighted that both sides are retarded when it comes to gun laws
>butbutbut he couldn't have killed so many people without guns.
Wrong. Google "Nice Truck Attack"
>hurdur maybe if guns were allowed at the concert, people would be able to defend themselves.
Also wrong. A concealed carry handgun would be about as useful as a rock at 400 yards.

It boils down to two things - how we deal with mental health and the continued societal degradation that goes hand in hand with opulence. Mass media pop culture is cancer.

>Semi auto guns with detachable mags should be outlawed.
No one said semi auto's were going to be banned.
M1 is semi auto and uses an clip so yeah this could be replicated with something like an M1. Things might have been worse given the M1 uses a larger cartridge than the AR-15.

Do you really think that would happen here? Be honest. Even if it did, the average gun owner has no chance in a shootout with the national guard or any branch of the military.

I’m not a liberal, and when it comes to abortion I’m not against it. I just want a man to be able to opt out as well if he wants without the woman’s concent.

It certainly changed my view on liberals. For instance, in a reverse role, if another radical muslim were commit a terrorist attack and I saw an injured transgender in a fuck trump hat on the ground, I would help that person. Even at risk of my own peril. Liberals, in every profession, are saying fuck all these country republican motherfuckers.

>$2 has been deposited into your account

kill yourself you government shill. fucking nigger faggot

better to shoot a few of the fuckers in the process

ah but you seem to be forgetting that all americans are trained by G.I Joe himself and could easily whip out their sniper and quickscope him while still dancing at the festival

not who you're replying to, but the fact that the American populace itself is armed automatically rules out shit like rounding people up for bad time gas showers

the military always wins in a fair fight. but a bunch of Vietnamese dirt farmers beat the US military when they didn't have to fight fair.

is that lady on the far right with the kneeless jeans dropping a grumpy?

He could have just as easily placed 20+ bombs in the crowd and killed more people and maybe get away with it

It uses a larger round, but has more kick, needs to be reloaded more often, and in full auto would be even more useless.

OK. Revolver is OK. What about single action semiauto? Like 1911?
Same function as a double action revolver.
Just trying to figure out this logic.

or just ban guns all together if this shit still continues then fuck

ill take a london than a vegas any day
where a guy ran over 7 people since guns are outlawed in the uk

How so?

BITCH SCARED SHITLESS

While you statement is true, they killed 60,000 of us, but we killed 2 million of them.

They need to be reloaded more often yes but if you have 20 of them ready to go you just switch guns and keep firing.
Also having more kick doesn't make much of a difference in a crowd of 20K people.
Just fire in the general direction you're bound to hit something.

I laughed way to hard at these

He was shooting fish in a barrel for over an hour straigt and only killed 60 including himself. He was mediocre at best. He would've had higher numbers running them down with a huge fukn truck.

>3000 people killed by bad guys armed with box cutters
Evil people will find ways to d evil things punishing law abiding citizens will do nothing

M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

No. The detachable. Magazine limits don’t mean a thing. It’s all in the speed of the reload.

nice try cuck.

Hey idiot you can still buy a full auto drop in for like 10gs the guy was made of money and someone with money can get whatever they want when they want moron

You know, once they haven't finished game somebody gotta keep it real.

except the guy had never shown any mental health issues before. the only violence in his past was his dad robbing a bank, guy himself hadn't ever done anything

yeah fuck it why have any laws then... I mean the bad people are going to get drugs anyway, the bad people are going to speed, the bad people are going to rob people anyway....

You really think this is a viable solution? Lol. Conservitard

I used to think selling high powered machine guns and bomb-making materials to the mentally ill was a totally reasonable thing to do until recently, not I'm not too sure. :/

and it cost us fucktillions, and we didn't "win"

US population is much larger than Vietnam's, and has way more guns than nam ever did.

Nobody thinks they're gonna win a 1v1 against the US military, but it's a hell of a lot more likely for the US populace to wrest control of the government than it is for, say, the UK's people to overthrow a UK regime.

Once again, I said detachable magazine. Good luck trying to do what he did with an ar15 with one of those pinned in mags you need to use a stripper clip to top off.

no fucktarded libturd, a solution is to simply Auschwitz all you fucking gaylord libshits into extinction

Things are going to change now. Maybe not at the federal level, but many states are now tightening restrictions on access and types of guns.

This event is going to change the gun industry in America. There's no putting it off at this point. Heads will roll all over Washington DC and across the gun lobby if serious new controls aren't put in place. It is now unavoidable.

youre right. but instead he couldve used a car, or explosives. so we should probably ban automobiles and any household chemicals

dont think he was being srs lol

>a car's only use is to murder people

Burger logic

/thread even though this is moral faggotry of the highest order for Sup Forums i agree.

Nope. Still don't trust the government enough to give up my gun rights.

So then why have any laws at all with that logic? People still speed with speed limits so fuck it. Dumbass

too bad control wont do shit except make citizens defenseless from maniacs who have access to weapons regardless. i seriously cant believe most of this country is too stupid to understand it doesnt matter what you ban, its gonna be used. also even more retarded to think banning guns will do anything as far as stopping murders.

sure kid

mental people go kill people with guns, and you say go outlaw guns, it's culture not the tool

Let's take care of the gun issue. We've seen this too many times. Yes, there are other ways to kill, but the mass devastation of one man with an arsenal of weapons drives home the point that guns are indeed a serious problem.

100 Americans die every day from gun deaths and suicides. And now this in Las Vegas. It's time to be the adults in the room and close down the gun circus.

Yeah, we non americucks get to laugh at you even more if you all go full inbred hillbilly shooting each other and fucking pigs. Keep the libtards and drown the trump fans in a swamp instead. Better for the world.

Look at any first world country that bans guns and the gun violence numbers compared to the US.

Of course it's way too late in the US now. You can't disarm the US anymore but just know that gun violence is extremely rare where I live for example. I've literally never even seen a gun in real life that wasn't a pistol on a police officer.

>I used to be pro gun as fuck until this

Way to let your emotions outclass your reason.

Report to your local DNC office with your balls in a jar. They'll be happy to issue you your first Che Guevara t-shirt, dose of estrogen, and dye your hair blue.

Chop, chop faggot, it is time for your indoctrination Comrade.

I do it online, I'll do it irl

i'm sure it was just a prank stop crying omg
those muricans

nope, still pro gun and i went out and bought another 1000 rounds of 7.62x39 for my AK

dont tread on me

but i'm from west indies tho

>$50 full auto conversion kits

I've been living under a rock my whole life

>too bad control wont do shit except make citizens defenseless from maniacs who have access to weapons regardless.

So what should the people in the crowd have done? When has a “good guy with a gun” ever stopped a mass shooting? I’m sure it happens in a very rare instance, but like OP said, SOME GUNS are fine. But at some point it gets a little over the top.

you listen to the audio, moron. The fire is too inconsistent to be actual full auto. It's being bump-fired. Go pretend that you know what you're talking about somewhere else.

Yeah but your country is flooded with muslims you're government let in
So who's got the better common sense now

lets make drugs illegal, this will sure make people stop doing dru... Oh...

Most of the retards in America will never change their stance on guns because they're too dumb and stubborn. All they do is dodge the subject until things die down and then the next mass shooting happens and they do the exact same thing. Let them kill eachother.

Lol. Literally 2% of immigrants are muslim here. Stop watching Fox.

I'll fill my house full of furniture made of AR15s if I want to. Nothing you can do about it. Get fucked all of you.

actually - youtube 4th floor shooter - you get muzzle flash on 4th floor as well as multiple fire arm percussion clear as glass

No fuck off

Pretty sure he used a musket with fmj

Why not legalise murder and rape and theft then eh? Laws mean nothing anyway right?

Retard.

not who you're replying to but every government maintains a level of trust with its citizens. In the UK, guns have been outlawed for a long time, and other "weapons" are being outlawed to the point that buying cutlery is bureaucratic. they still have terrorist attacks there, but the scale is reduced by the shitty tools they're forced to use

meanwhile, the American government doesn't "entrust" privileges to its citizens, because it's not their place to protect people from themselves.

at least, that's how more people used to see it. now we ban all sorts of shit

should there a gun debate here. yes, but its not about pro guns or anti guns. Since guns already exist, we need to talk about gun safety and yes security is part of that but this guy was a homegrown bozo with mental heath problems.

What about the people who already have them? The Neo Good Government League just going to walk around and take it from them?
Consider what would happen. It's too late to stop gun violence.

yes more guns being carried by more owners could have prevented this tragedy

as if you ever supported guns

the answer is more guns not less, why do you think these fuck go to gun free zones for mass killings? nobody can shoot back that is why

so youre telling me, if rape and murder was legal. you would go out and do it right now? Ok, retard