Why don't trans activists demand research into a cure for their gender dysphoria?

How is it a "cure" to encourage their delusions?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they can't accept it

Leftists see white society as an illness

by promoting things that will destroy white society (race mixing, abortion, transgenders, mass immigration, LGBTBBQ, infertility, never having children, etc) they think by destroying white society and white people the world will be cured.

Never fails

Transexuals get surgery. Then they're women and done with it, and usually live the rest of their life happily.

Transgenders are crossdressing MIND MY PRONOUNS psychos who demand 50 different genders on facebook, gender neutral bathrooms, and safe spaces. Their gender is whatever they tell you it is at this moment, shitlord.

Transgender is a disease, sex reassignment is the cure. Ask Iran.

This. Iran actually pays for your reassignment

It's no longer a disease according to Denmark

>and usually live the rest of their life happily
Um...what?

>Transexuals get surgery. Then they're women and done with it, and usually live the rest of their life happily.
No, the probability of comitting suicide goes up if they transition. The exact opposite is true.
>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity [diseased state] than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21364939

Personally I go in 2-3 year spurts of transsexuality. The first time it happened I took hormones for a few weeks, then stopped and thought I grew out of it. Eventually I get used to cycles and just break out my storage of girls clothes, become a shut in and wait out the depression. Then after a couple months I'm back to normal.

Anti-psychotics make living a normal life impossible. That's why they are rarely used unless you seriously cannot function without them.

What do you think causes it?
Any experiences or events in your life you can trace it back to?

Mentally retarded individuals never know they're actually retarded user

>Anti-psychotics make living a normal life impossible
Because the alternative, eating hormones, being delusional, and seeking castration is "normal life"?

>normal
Seek help

just stop babying them.

Because then it's accepting that something is wrong with them instead of believing they're a special snowflake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

Mentions of transgenderism have been removed.

Fucked up part is she's right. Western "civilization" hate the biosphere like a plague and it hasn't stopped. And the proof itself is that most people will never accept the self-evident truth that destroying your home planet's biosphere is a fucking stupid thing to do.

*ate

Did that artist trace an old whomp comic

THE ETERNAL JEW STRIKES AGAIN.