What's your favourite picture of trump? This is my favourite picture of trump

What's your favourite picture of trump? This is my favourite picture of trump.

this one. his butthurt makes me happy.

Black Trump is my favorite Trump

agreed

really makes you think

kek

not trump, but fuck it

you should tweet him this! I bet you he'd shit his depends!

Yeah, like, "How many photos did they have to go through to cherry pick these two?"

speaking of....

my personal favourite.

stay mad kid

fail

Those are some good cherries right there.

sorry chilyou must like being wrong all the time

I love seeing him behind bars.

double dubs chek'd

yawn
we have a tard in our thread

thats all you ever see.

But seriously, who busy an airplane and smears their name all over the side of it in gigantic gold letters? Know ANYONE that has ever done anything that tacky before? I can't think of anybody. Just Trump. Only a classless fool like Trump would do that.

And it is tacky. That jet is like 30 years old and probably smells like an old lady inside.

stay mad kid

They're all taking selfies with Hillary.

Wrong.

I wish Mueller would compile his evidence and start issuing indictments. I'd love to see Trump gone by next Spring.

sure kid
admit it. not going to happen

you mad

been 10 months....

stay mad

It's going to be hilarious seeing Trump face impeachment. Like, me? What did I do? LOL. But yeah, fun times ahead.

where I work, the guy with the sloppy desk is generally considered to not have his shit together

Because Trump is poisoning the GOP for decades to come? Mad? Uh, hardly! Trump is a GIFT to liberals.

is this real

sure kid
any day now. any day.

He fell asleep. Having a senior moment.

best timeline

sure kid
you kids haven't been right once yet.

nigga you mad.

Impeachment looms!

She is a wife and mother? Elect her now!

>Impeachment looms!

We don't even have to impeach at this point. The Trump brand is poisoned. America did a great job making sure he can't escape his lifetime of criminal behavior. Nope. He isn't going to bounce. It's going to be a long, dismal 6 to 12 months before the proceedings begin, but then NO MORE TRUMP!

impeachment for what? i kind of like this America now.

Proud of my country for taking him down in such a short time. You are good people, America. Never let the old rapist thug forget the people he's hurt.

lol'd

Colluding with our enemy to rig an election on his behalf. And the transfer of money from Russia to Trump's campaign,

Also, he gets an obstruction of Justice charge for firing Comey in the midst of an FBI investigation. ALL very, very impeachable offenses.

no becky. go be fat somewhere else.

Literally still president
Time magazine cover this week

yeah OK

Probably, it's on the internet

Rigged how? Please show proof.

Do leftists get how funny it is when THEY act like Russia is the bad guy?

apparently Facebook ads targeted at retards counts as "hacking" the election

>Please show proof.

fake news

Пpивeт, тoвapищ

Hey russkie, here's my favorite. A young lad wished he could cut the White House lawn, so President Trump not only let him, he walked with him.