What was his fucking problem

what was his fucking problem

nothing, that's a picture perfect dab

slippy G is just a garbage player plain and simple.

>not frank lampard at scoring goals
>not Paul scholes at controlling games
>famous for a dive in Istanbul that got his team a CL

Actually above average than world class.

Diving won the game so what does it matter? Are you saying you wouldn't have done the same?

What the fuck was HIS problem?

Estebano Gerardo slipped more than hockey players tbqh

No lad. If I was a professional player playing for LFC and wanted a penalty I'd do the same. That has fuck all to do with my point you mong.

Gerrards arrogance cost him a lot of games because he tried to do it all. In truth he was just a good box to box player with a strong accurate right foot.

If I were England manager in the 00s my first three midfielders would be Carrick Scholes and Lampard.

If I were England manager in the 00s I'd have played total football so I could play all of them together.

If I was an English manager in the 00's I'd kill myself for agreeing to take the worst job in football

The salary isn't that bad though.

It's true. But you also have an entire nation that will blame you when you obviously never win anything because you're coaching England. Seriously, what a cancerous culture for professionals.

Remember when they burnt effigies of Beckham?

Smoky Beckham crisps

Why do you guys do this to your players? It's not like they're Brazilians and just give up

They just need to get an Australian coach. Worked wonders for cricket and both rugby codes.

Why did he say "this does not fooking slip", but then he proceeded to slip ? Was he kidding ?

Because we hate the clubs they play for.

Ever since the 90s a top England player has usually been a star of Man U, Liverpool or Chelsea. They're like the three most hated clubs in the country.

This is amazing

Poor pass from Sakho

based

>Dive

Gattuso clearly clipped is ankles

>If I were England manager in the 00s my first three midfielders would be Carrick Scholes and Lampard.

Fucking this. England fucked up on Lampard so bad it hurts. He could've been the goat but Mr Hollywood blooter and the scousers that were backing him just ruined everything.