Family Fap thread pt. 4

Family Fap thread pt. 4

pic related is little sister, if you didn't already know that from the last thread

interesting ill bump

i'll just dump some more of her to bump the thread till new posters join in

got any pics of reasonably attractive family you wanna bang?

aunt

ayyy, i remember your sexy aunt. what scenario do you fantasize about most?

her getting blackened by 2 guys

it would be pretty hot to see her milf pussy fucked hard and left all gaping by a huge black dick

found in her nightstand

you ever spy on her or anything? i would if she were my aunt

that's fucking awesome. i would have licked or sucked them. probably cum on one

i bet your aunt has a voracious sexual appetite; i wonder if she uses both of them at the same time, like maybe the smaller one for her ass and the bigger one for her pussy

yes, watched her and her bf a few times

show me your sister's ass

here's one that was taken pretty close to that one

did you see her pussy? is she loud?

she has amazing legs. your aunt makes me pretty damn hard, user. i would fuck her senseless

from the front

saw her pussy , she was riding him and saw her deep throat his cock too

she's quite a bit younger in these but excepting the fact that they aren't quite current, they're some of my favorites

does she have a nice pussy? did he have a big dick and fill her up like she needs?

dude was pretty thick and big, well trimmed pussy

(creep i got after she caught me trying to get one of her thong-weapped pussy up her exercise shorts)
did you fap while you watched? i don't know if i would have been able to contain myself in your position

wrapped*

So she knows you are a lil perv whacking away to her how

I want to lick her pussy

sister

Describe what happened when you got caught user, and what kind of panties were they?

sis

she would definitely know if she uses that program that lets you see who downloads your FB pictures lol.
but yeah. possibly; she never said anything about it or treated me any different after, which i was expecting because she looked like right in my eyes after she saw the flash go off. i thought i was so fucked. it's one of the few things i hold on to when realistically thinking about being with her because it keeps me wondering why she never freaked out or avoided me after; like there might be a sliver of hope that she wants to fuck me too.
i feel you. i want to do all kinds of shit to that pussy

What program

See

i don't remember the name but i see people post about a lot in these threads to try to scare us incest fags

She needs a hot load on that tongue

Sister

yes she does. and then she needs to eat it all up and ask for more like a good little girl

i wanna suck on it like a lollipop

Cousin Haili

Sister

cute. age?

she looks like one of those sisters you could get drunk enough to fuck you. i hope mine is, lol. but she's never drunk nearly enough to consider it, at least not around me

Damn they're fine! Got any more?

cousin

So hot! Love braces!

I would eat her ass without hesitation. More

I think the same thing

not of the one on the right, sorry. not even sure who she is lol, to me she's totally eclipsed by my sister in those leggings

have some more

would you do anything else to it?

old one

Bikini pics?

Slide my thick hard cock inside it after getting it nice and wet

My mom

you'd pump a big load of hot cum into her tiny asshole too, right?

Of course, she deserves it especially after seeing

i fantasize a lot about double teaming her; maybe we could dp her all rough-like and i could fill up her pussy while you fill up her asshole and we could just leave our used cumslut lying there like we just broke her, our loads just oozing out of her used holes.

i wanna fuck her like this really badly, too

She will be begging for more after like the filthy slut she is, nice and flexible

and she'll spread her tasty thighs so wide for us that all of our cum, still hot inside her, just spills out. meaning we'd have to get back inside her sloppy, cum-soaked holes to refill her

forgot about these ones. she's in middle school in these(and a lot of the previous ones i posted, yum)

Wonder how many dicks she's sucked

it's hard to say. i think she's probably a virgin still but that doesn't mean she hasn't sucked a dick. not too many though, i hope; a mainstay in my fantasies about her is that she's sexually inexperienced and just worships my cock after we fuck because of it being as big as it is and also one of her first

god, i want her so badly

Thanks, now I want to eat her ass even more than I did before and what a sexy slut

i know, that pic makes me want to shove my face in there, too. i've blown so many loads to it

How many loads have you blown to her, if you had to guess? I bet you don't need any other fap material with her around

there are times when i can go for days without fapping to anything but her and i've wanted her for 4-5 years. so, like hundreds, at least lol.
and yeah, when i'm actually around her, it makes me insane. i'll have to sneak to the bathroom or something and fap like a maniac. and it makes the orgasm fucking glorious when i know she's right on the other side of that door while her big brother masturbates to the thought of cumming inside her pussy

That's dedication, you should print out pics of her and shoot all over her pretty face that way

keeping with the theme of old pics

Older Sister left phone unatended will send more on request

She's fucking cute

yeah for a while i convinced myself this was a phase, and that posting here and opening up to people anonymously might get it out of my system but i'm starting to worry i'm always going to want her. it doesn't help that i'm encouraged here i guess, lol.
i've actually been thinking about that a lot lately. i think it would be hot as fuck to shoot my load onto her tongue or her ass or tummy

sister

sexy. age?

shes cute af

with the girl from on her shoulders

isn't she? in between my bouts of wanting to fuck her like an animal, her cuteness makes always makes me just want to cuddle her lol

she your sister?

yeah, she's the one in the original post

how old is she?

almost 17 now, i think. but some of the pictures i'm posting are older; i've wanted her for a long time

Bikini pics?

well post what you got, shes real nice to look at at any age

there's this one which is a little over 2 years old
and this one, which she posted early this year. have them both bubbled, too

Older sister
Used to make a smoothie in the morning drink half and finish it at night
I would cum in it every single day. Did for nearly 2 years

trying to summon the user with this hot aunt

mommies from anyone would be nice too

thanks man. i dunno how you feel about it but i kind of love how pudgy she is in some of these older ones, she makes me just want to fuck her relentlessly

still cute af. whats her name?