What drugs have you taken? What did you think?

What drugs have you taken? What did you think?

>Weed - Always a good go-to drug. Smoke a few times a month.
>MDMA - Best experience of my life the first few times. My tolerance has grown though.
>Ketamine - Good ket is fantastic to mong on.
>Cocaine - Overrated as fuck. Not worth it.
>2-CB - Has a slight MDMA effect, it's great and doesn't have side-effects.
>Poppers - Shit.
>NOS - Shit.
>Shrooms - Indescribable. Whilst on shrooms, it's a mind opening experience.

>alcohol
>cafeine
>aderall
>marijuana
>kratom
>soma
>Celexa/Lexapro
>Lyrica
>Gabapentin
>hydrocodone
>oxycodone
>oxycontin
>morphine
>epidurals
>methadone
>fentanyl patches
>fentanyl citrate

I didn't list boring stuff like advil, baclofin, and other useless placebos. Also sure I missed some good ones.

First user, forget include xanax, ambien and all the other benzos. They are nice for anxiety and panic attacks, not so much to get high thoughi rarely take more than prescribed.

Lyrica was the worst. No positive effects. Negatives include tremors, clumsiness, stability failures, intense depression, taste like shit.

Methadone 2nd worst. It can be fun to binge on for a couple of days, but it's like being a zombie where you lose time. It does have a long steady low dose oxy feel, but it's the most dangerous of the opiates I've had. I remember being up for days and then being out for days. Also increased anxiety and depression.

Fentanyl citrate far and away the best.

acid- literally just more intense and less social shrooms

The fuck is a popper?

Also feel a few times a month for weed is the best. No tolerance is nice. I do like it for sleep, it's probably the best other than fentanyl for consistently getting me to sleep.

Enjoy the rodeo young anons

I smoke weed daily and drop occasionally. Love both of them

Cocaine is the best drug on this planet tied only with mdma.

You just do it wrong. You're supposed to do it off models tits, pussy.

>tfw no proper ludes

WIMMINZ SCCHHHOOOOOSSSSHHHHEEE

> weed, smoke most days
>MDMA, have used it probably 20+ times in the past year, pretty good when you don't abuse it like me
>ketamine, one of my favourites
>cocaine, hit and miss depending on good coke or not
>nos, was one of my favourites but not anymore i don't get much effect
>lsd, really enjoyed it first time, tried it 3x now but not my favourite. didn't feel like i got anything from it which is unusual.
>dmt, pretty amazing but didn't break through
>2ce, shit worthless drug didn't see the point of it
>xanax, really love it when i have it but horribly addicting
>2fma, really good study drug keeps you focused for 10+ hours

Cover dick in coke, fuck bitch in ass. Bitch gets high while taking it in the ass?

>weed
>Alcohol
>Acid
>Shrooms
>Salvia
>Dmt (Ayahuasca)
>Hexen
>Adderall
>Xanax
>Vicodin
>Kratom
>Dxm

Dream onl

Is xanax addicting only when you take a ton at once? I've been prescribed for years but only take it a few days a week. Took 3 mg once, but just got more sleepy than usual. Love it for the anti panic attack.

Weed, morphine, codeine, opium, heroin, fenatnyl, methlyphenidate, amphetamine, methamphetamine, dextroamphetamine, shrooms, 4-aco-dmt, nitrous, 1p-lsd, ethlyphenidate, ethanol, dextrometrophan(robitussin), mdma, caffeine, nicotine, oxycodone, OxyContin, hydrocodone, klonopin, clonzepam, clonozolam, xanax, tianeptine, kratom, phenibut, poppy seed tea(mostly morphine and codeine anyways) k2 once or twice on accident I think, mematine
There's probably a good bit others that I forgot but that's what I can remember essentially.

>MDMA, have used it probably 20+ times in the past year

I've done it pretty much every month for the past year, sometimes a couple of times a month. I've never had a comedown, I just build a quick tolerance and can get knocked-out tired from it. How does it effect yourself?

sorry to break it to you but if you've been prescribed xanax for years and take it a few times a week you're likely physically addicted. have you tried coming off it? only then you'll know. you don't need to take a ton to get addicted, there's a reason there's a huge benzo problem in america and across the world.

cheap, relaxing, anti anxiety drug? that shit is addicting.

How is the poppy tea, particularly compared to decent kratom? I assume it depends how well the tea is made and amount of opiates included. Still would like to try some day, seems relaxing sipping an opiate cocktail.

20 is pretty conservative to be honest. probably like 20-30 pills and 1-2 grams over the year. recently i've been cutting down due to no money to go out though.

i don't feel like it has negatively affected me much, intelligence wise and mentally i'm pretty much the same. i don't really have bad comedowns either, never have, maybe that's why i do it a lot more? and the fact i'm at uni and go to a lot of raves makes it essential.

i have a lot of tolerance to it now, 1 strong pill will make me roll but no more 'magic' that went a good 7 months ago i used it so much...

It's possible I am addicted. My general test for addiction is whether I can skip a day or 2 and have no noticeable effect. That currently what happens 2-5 times a week at 0.5 a day.

If that is on addicted level, I think I'll start taking less.

skipping a day or two isn't going to be a good indicator of addiction when you only use every few days. if you've used for a few years a few times a week and remain on the same dosage the chances are it's more of a placebo effect because with that long of usage you will naturally get tolerant to it.

come of it for a week or longer and you'll see if you have an addiction (you likely will) but benzo withdrawals are some of the most dangerous withdrawals, more dangerous than heroin withdrawals because it can directly kill you on the same level of alcohol. so taper down if necessary.

t. never done drugs

I'm going to my doctor tomorrow, so I'll ask him how to safely taper off. Maybe drop to 0.25 and then half of that. I need it for the panic,but have taken for simple stuff like being frustrated. I have had withdraws for other drugs and didn't like it much.

Alcohol 6/10
Weed 3/10
Magic Mushrooms 6/10
Mephedrone 8/10
MDMA 7/10
Ketamine 9/10
DMT 4/10
Acid 5/10 (Only had 1 week ass tab)
Napharone 1/10
Adderall 5/10

Tf when you have an allergic reaction to edibles, I feel like a faggot

The magic will come back just cut down. You'll have better experiences and feel happier and have better health over time. MDMA should be kept to about once a month, it's not the type of drug you should be doing on the regular.

most people say the magic never comes back, i'm aware you're not meant to do it regularly though

1.MDMA
2.Meth
3.Weed
4.DXM
5.Hydrocodone
6.Coke
Btw coke is overrated and way too extensive

>>Weed - its my golden apple
>>LSD - Went to 200 doses, practically an acid casualty
>>DOC/B - great if you can get past the day of teeth grinding, great for connecting to the universe in all sorts of weird ways. Def Try eating fruits and sweets on them
-x nbome series - All of the Eyes
>> Ketamine - Heaven
>> PCP - You'll claw your eyes out kid
>> PCP analogues - You'll tear your tongue out kid
>> Mxe - Yknow that land under the mountain that charles manson was talking about?
>> Moxy - Great for working if your okay with working while on shrooms and molly
>> Molly - great for when you have a car full of college chicks dressed up like rave sluts chomping on chewing gum, don't get head from any of those
>> Datura - Imagine dying of dehydrated suffocation and sliding across into a different lives. Now imagine it 100 times in a night

Everyone's different but I only ever take it once every couple of months if that and it's always fantastic. Serotonin just needs to build up.

>>Poppers - Shit.
>>NOS - Shit.
Try both when you're on mdma or lsd. They enhance it by a LOT. Like nos for a car, a good hit when you're tripping launches you into hyperspace with insane visual, audio & time distortions.
Also, take a whiff of popper right before you cum, you'll love it.

>>Meth - I've had better
>>Beta-MDMA - interesting to say the least
>>Heroin - died and came back shooting it through my dick
>> O-desmethyl Tramadol - O shits
>> Fentanyl - Probably gonna die

>> Apvp - Better than meth
>> Cocaine - lost 4 years of my life on that one

hmm what else was there

> alcohol - fun, but I blacked out once and waved my dick around while puking everywhere.
> weed - just pretty chill, ate some weird combos of food
> ritalin - on top of the world, got shit DONE, crashed hard as fuck, would not do again
> opium - oh sweet jesus that felt good, and I didn't really feel anything coming down

This.
Cocaine is fucking amazing.

>> Ketamine - Heaven

Fuck yeah

Why?

I find it's not very euphoric and I easily get stressed or angry compared with MDMA or Mephedrone

Coke isn't even good until you shoot up with it.

are you me? wouldn't change any of that

alcohol: drink daily, hard not to
weed: would love to smoke daily; sadly, where I'm at in life it's hard to come by (still smoke at least monthly)
LSD: fucking awesome
some research chemical: once I look past the teeth grinding, fucking awesome. I could literally see music
Shrooms: deeply spiritual
Adderall: for 2 weeks straight took 30-50mg after work daily. Could masturbate 4 hours straight with a semi limp dick. 10/10 would do again
Painkillers (oxy/percs/etc): make me throw up and/or fall asleep
Hash: similar to weed but different? would do either happily
molly: aight
cocaine: only done it twice, still dream about doing it again

That's what I heard. Whenever I do it it's just a tease no matter how much I do but I was told when you slam it is when you even get remote satisfaction

I love weed, smoke it regularly for around 2/3 years now and rarely drink. Never tried any other drugs, too much of a pussy.

What gets me is the uncertainty of it, I don't know how much damage it's doing to me. Psychologically and there's no real way to gauge it? Hopefully another user can help me out

Only 3 years. Lol weed will get boring and you will go to something else. Most people do

I'm not bored of it though, I'm addicted to the point that life feels boring without it. The thought of taking anything else via snorting/injecting is repulsive to me. Only tried weed because I'd heard it's more/less harmless, harmful to my fucking bank account though

I smoked for 7 years before I was like. Wait, there are other drugs that are more fun and make me feel better?? But those ones fuck your life up typically

Fair enough brother, I understand that there are more intense highs out there. I guess thats what scares me the most dude

>Whilst
Op confirmed fag

Weed, alcohol, lsa, muscle relaxers, dxm. Looking forward to trying acid and shrooms soon.