ITT: Things that Trump has actually said

ITT: Things that Trump has actually said
>I'm very highly educated. I know words. I have the best words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CXNE7Lm7y4
youtube.com/watch?v=YCwr3iy52jI
youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Puerto Rican hoes have the tightest pussies, probably the tightest of all time. Tight !

"I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States"

The fact that Sup Forums is dead now and you are probably one of the anons who post in wwyd and "pics you shouldnt share" threads makes me unable to take your opinion serious, at all.
Back then I maybe would have talked, but now it's just like, you're another one of those subhuman borderline retarded scum that barely knows how to use a computer, so why bother?

It's kind of rude to laugh at the dude just because he's retarded, you know? It's not his fault.

Trump said that?

I don't remember him saying that

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Understand that its okay to be poor, we NEED poor people, we rich are the ying, you are the yang, we need you.

Here's trump trying to hawking shitty video phones

youtube.com/watch?v=2CXNE7Lm7y4

/thread

good thing I don't know how to read

"Lock her up," "build the wall," and a bunch of other shit that he won't follow through with.

"I am so proud of our great country. God bless America."

"an educated black has tremendous advantage over a well educated white in terms of a job market"
youtube.com/watch?v=YCwr3iy52jI

This is literally word salad
He WILL be diagnosed with dementia eventually

seriously. watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=phsU1vVHOQI

Trumps smarter than at least 95% of Americans

whos this goofy looking motherfucker on the left? what is he even trying to say? he's speaking nonsense.
And shame on you for nitpicking trumps words and taking the least best ones. at least try to give him a fair shot you liberal fucking clown

The ONLY people that trump is smarter than is the people who voted for him.

please be bait please be bait please be bait plEASE BE FUCKING BAIT

if your done stroking your own cock please answer my question or gtfo

Taking the least best words? You mean worst? Is that you, Donnie?

That's former president Franklin "Dankano" Roosevelt

fuck u