m.youtube.com/watch?v=00nzCJAQUX8
boxingscene.com/marquez-canelo-flat-fee-offer-avoid-golovkin--109369
youtube.com/watch?v=ULIbxJrmTwU
youtube.com/watch?v=e5_GU-TPY18
youtube.com/watch?v=E-JllhLvDhw&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=4o5T_Ja_TR4
youtu.be/fDrOu2LyNJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the GGG card the best in recent history?

yes

>MFW Chicanos keep having this video removed because they're buttblasted they idolize a coward
m.youtube.com/watch?v=00nzCJAQUX8
boxingscene.com/marquez-canelo-flat-fee-offer-avoid-golovkin--109369

>Jacobs and Stevens brutally KO'd within a week of each other

Black people on suicide watch

For sure, first one I've felt it worth ruining a night of sleep for since Kovalev Ward, is stacked all through.

FUCKING FINALLY

the G O A T world title fight

Say it out loud guys: Tony Bellew, wbc heavyweight champion

You'll see I'm right soon enough lad, Choco is old for the weight and is on the wane.

hahaha

I say he won't lose until after he and Inoue finally fight, and that will take at least another year

He's not as strong as anyone in the division, but he has a GGG-tier chin and I think it'll last him until he turns 30

Whens this ugly bastard going to be back? Would Joshua be his next target? i fancy this could be Wlads last fight win lose or draw

>not been beaten since 2016

Fucking hell Sky, that's some North Korea-tier propaganda

July at the earliest. I think he wants at least 1 fight before he considers Joshua. Bellew's hand is fractured ruling him out until the end of the year which increases the chances of the Haye rematch and he probably won't be able to get Wilder straight away because he'll fight either Stiverne or Parker/Hughie

I dont think he would line up a Haye fight again , Haye looks past it and hes messed him about twice.probably cost him a shit tone of mony

I meant Bellew fighting Haye. Bellew and Haye are both out injured until the end of the year as they're saying Bellew probably needs a hand operation and the fight made a lot of money so if they do that rematch Fury can't fight Bellew who he called out.

Fury will probably have to take an easy fight first fight back 1. Because he's not match fit 2. Because he isn't going to have that many options. I'm sure Eddie Hearn would love to do Joshua vs Fury at Wembley in September but it's not a fight Fury has been calling for and it's a risky one to take first fight back.

Ah yeah i get ya ,i misread.

I agree he would struggle to get to his fitness to the same level as the wlad fight, he looked so trim and he would need to be against Joshua

Will AJ try and go for an early KO against Wlady?

He will be out of his comfort zone that cant be plan A or he will just get out boxed.Who knows though , stranger things have happened

Tell a man SHAT AP

Round 3 KO

Does Klitscko have the stamina and movement anymore to keep Joshua at the end of his jab? I doubt he could strong arm/clinch his way through 12 rounds with someone who is as large as AJ.

Also need to remember Klit is an old man at 40 and never really had an iron chin like his brother.

I think he has the movement and stamina, you have to remember that Joshua is a pretty rigid fighter.It's a tough one to call but i personally fancy the old bull

He's rigid, yes, but he can let his hands go pretty well. Wlad will let him taste a few jabs and Joshua would eventually want to explode. To stop a very fast, powerful, and large combination puncher like AJ tagging you on the chin for 12 rounds would be difficult, espically if you're 40 years old and your main go-to tactic when in danger is to use your size advantage to tie up your opponent.

Still, I would like nothing more than for Wlad to KO AJ, derail his hype, make Hearn contemplate suicide, win millions, take home a belt and ride off into the sunset with his 12 inch cock balls deep in Hayden Panettieres ass after that Fury fiasco.

It's not impossible for him to win, if he clinches a lot and constantly punches to the body AJ could start to gas. The first 3 rounds are when Joshua is most dangerous.

inform me on facebook streams. how are they in comparison to 45 pop up streaming sites?

he shouldn't. If he does & is successful, then due to wlads inactivity & age people will discount the victory... especially windmill wilder.

>people will discount the victory
not casuals.

Tyson Fury is the most overrated heavyweight of all time, or probably only on /box/

It has two good fights and two good names in tune-ups

I'd say the DeGale vs Jack card was better since it had three good fights

Lmao

At least the undercard is good though

He's going to look great when Wlad flattens AJ

Jarrell Miller says Klitschko schooled AJ in sparring, and it's all but confirmed that both Okolie and DuBois badly hurt him in the gym recently. My gut is strongly saying Klitschko wins this

Is America just pretending that the Pirog fight didn't happen?

I want to get rid of Mares vs Santa Cruz.
Give me a fun fight to replace it with.

Saturday night is gonna be too much boxing
Teper - Wach, Stieglitz, Bösel, GGG, Roman

Why should they? It's not that damning. Jacobs was less than three years into his pro career at the time. Taking a loss or two early in your career used to be seen as a healthy part of your development

Is it true that the German boxing will be PPV over there?

>Teper - Wach
Really interested in this one.

Teper is a good case study on just how much PEDs can actually improve a fighter's performance

Who /looking forward to GGG vs Saunders getting announced so you can bully afghanbro/ here?

Didn't Wach also test postive.

Why is Holyfield not regarded as a GOAT?

Why do people hype Tyson more than him?

Evander simply didn't have the same style/aura that Tyson had.

>most overrated heavyweight of all time

No that's Tua, Dempsey and Jack Johnson

Oh yeah true

Someone should make a parallel boxing league that allows PEDs. I guarantee it'd be better to watch. You already have Fury, Ortiz, Povetkin and Teper at heavyweight

How about the Frampton/Santa Cruz II card? Was that the one with Gervonta Davis?

>Taking a loss or two early in your career used to be seen as a healthy part of your development
Loma took the loss and now is probably better because of it. Canelo should have taken a loss earlier so the first loss against Mayweather wouldn't have looked so embarrassing

I liked Vargas-Berchelt better but I understand the ones that say the main event was one sided.

nope, all on free tv, even ggg - jacobs is on free tv

No, he'll be wary of Klitschko's power.

Joshua by sleep-inducing UD

I'll watch it kek

I don't think so, he's got a huge reach that makes him insanely hard to beat.
He's an alright boxer and a physical freak, I'd like to see him try to fuck with AJ though.

Probably not, it'll be a boxing match until AJ breaks him down or Wlad wins by jab and hug.

Too much headbutting and rubbing.
Leaves a bad taste in people mouths.

Mayweather vs McGregor confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ULIbxJrmTwU

Best jab of all the time ? Hearns ?

Because casuals cry about him being dirty and defend tyson hitting people after the bell and biting a piece of a man's ear off. Holyfield came to fight, idk why people don't like him.

Chasing Tyson is a good documentary about this

This made me appreciate Holyfield the fighter more. Holyfield the man is just a religious nut

Why is Kellerman yelling?

no, it's NOT confirmed and it won't happen
dude, why would conor go into a ring with a 49-0 boxer? conor is not a boxer, Floyd will KO him, it won't even be a TKO

a 49-0 p4p #1 boxer against a mma dude, that's like 11 NFL kickers against the UEFA team of the year

stop talking abuout conor vs. floyd, it won't happen

>why would conor go into a ring with a 49-0 boxer?

Hi, its Dwyer. GamblersAdvisory.com, DwyerVIP.com. Remember, the opinion you should follow should be your own. Just consider this video to be a second opinion form a complete stranger online.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5_GU-TPY18

Ike Quartey might have had the best one in my lifetime

On a scale of Brook to Ishida, how badly is Jacobs going to get KO'd on saturday?

lel

i unironcially like watching his vids

Ive never watched one before but he has a relaxing voice. I'm enjoying it.

he is a cool guy desu, my favourite moment was when he broke down Chris Brown vs Soulja boy

youtube.com/watch?v=E-JllhLvDhw&t=6s

Lemieux

youtube.com/watch?v=4o5T_Ja_TR4

@ 1:48 what did cuadras mean by this?

Gabor Balogh or Dominic Wade

Ricky Hatton vs Johnny Nelson live on ITV4 right now lads

Brutal contest

He's an American, always get confused as to why their pundits seem to think I'm so hard of hearing but seems to be just the way it is.

Quartey had an unbelievable jab. Really a shame he lost his taste for boxing, he could have been a hall of famer. Always wished a fight with Trinidad could have happened.

Jab Zudah

Larry holmes had the best jab. Hearns was more known for his straight right down the pipe, usually set up by a jab to the body.

Is boxing big in portugal? I've never seen a portuguese boxer, no spaniards either. Arturo gatti trained out of a portuguese gym for awhile in New Jersey .

Lots of Brits train in portugal too.

Kell Brook, Matthew Macklin, Ohara Davies, Conor Benn all set their camps there.

youtu.be/fDrOu2LyNJg

So I was watching this today and Cosell mentions that fight is being scored using the 20 point must system. Anybody familiar with any different scoring systems like this?

Not at all, at least to my knowledge, as far as I know I'm the only portuguese person who posts in these threads.

good weather to train in, I live in florida and we get tons of international fighters having camp down here. I got to meet a lot of high level boxers.

>no spaniards either

Kiko Martinez and Gabriel Campillo were world level. Boxing used to be bigger during the dictatorship as Franco was a big fan apparently.

I can't name a single Portuguese athlete who isn't a footballer.

Yeah we're not very good at other sports.

Buncey and various other journos are saying there's too much money on the table for Mayweather-McGregor not to happen now. Clearly Floyd ruins him in a boxing ring, so what accommodations do you think will be made? Do you think they'll wear bigger gloves or something so McGregor doesn't get instantly sparked?

Joshua is a excellent and complete fighter but it wouldn't be wise to underestimate Wilder his right is ridiculous, Klitschko and Fury both avoided fighting him for a reason

Who else /gotfuckedupinsparringandneedstoworkontheirconditioning/ today?

nothing better than a hard sparring session and then relaxing with good food and a movie.

Sucks 2 be u

Considering how easily he was being outboxed by Washington I simply can't see AJ not having an easy time with that windmill with eyes.

The only hurdle is the UFC

Yea I got some chicken tits in the fridge and some Xfiles episodes Im gunna watch.

I gotta change something though. There's days I can spar 6-9 rounds and days I can only go 4, like today. But we were both fucking each other up decent today.

He's fucking retarded. How can you still listen to him after Froch raped Bute.

Pretty sure I heard him say that Tim Bradley would beat Golovkin too

That boy needs to put down the pipe.

You now remember that Dontae last year said that Golovkin should fight Kell Brook since it would be a real challenge, but once that did happen he said it was a terrible match up

link he's not that retarded ................is he?

I ignored his page months ago, nothing but Golovkin, Kovalev and HBO hate.