youtube.com/watch?v=C1icpvvCxjo
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Fp2_TVzEM&t=427s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup.

No U!

No. rick and morty is not bad.
They are good people.
They are not evil at all.

Any particular reason? I mean I watch it. it's not super amazing or anything but compared to most shit it's certainly watchable.

Meh. It had its good parts, Im looking forward to its end

thats why i fucked ur mum nigger

Rick want to say something to the OP....

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

yeah it is, what a revalation

good read

I actually think this season has been trash

a non simpleton detected.

ya, what you said. its mediocre at best, in the end becomes repetetive, people laugh their asses at whatever this show comes up with

almost like content was scrubbed out of it?

You say it's bad, but then you use a picture in which things were being done oppositely. For example, that gesture they're using is supposed to mean "peace among worlds."

So by saying rick and morty is bad....are you actually saying it's good?

ITT: faggots who think they know better

only geniuses, atheists, nihilists, etc. get rick and morty, it's over the head of the average sheep

Only people I know that think this show is funny is immature adults. I'm pretty sure the Rick and Morty team astrosurf the fuck out of reddit to promote that gay show.

rick and morty is for the people who try the hardest they can to pretend to be smart.

they''re the people that think they have a complete understanding on a scientific subject after grasping the basic concept of it by reading a little about it online.

Yeah some times

It's Nihilistic humor is entertaining, and the third season episodes have quite a bit of meat packed into them. OP just enjoys shitting on popular shows.

That exact feeling, i'd of rather waited another 6 months for it and be full of content rather than stretching old jokes and just making trash ones.

There was only 2 decent episodes, and I wasn't keen on the finale.

I understand they can't beat Rick in a mega super prison thing because that cliff-hanger was pretty damn good but I think they could of created a better ending for the season.

Rick and morty is filled with garbage liberal innuendos designed to subtly brainwash viewers

example:
>gender wage gap is real
>being Christian is wrong
>millennials face a tougher economy than previous generations

Plus the creators are known Zionists

that's my jewess queen

nice bait

>known Zionists
WAIT WUT

It just has a shitty fan base. The show is overblown by that shitty, cringey, fan base. It's a good show in its own right and people need to learn when to stifle their opinions on something as trivial as s light night cartoon. In other words "I'M SO UPSET I WATCHED THIS THING I EITHER LIKE OR DON'T LIKE AND I EITHER HAD UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS OF IT OR SHOULD'VE JUST CHANGED THE CHANNEL WHY IS THIS HAPPENING"

You're all idiots. Read a book. Go outside. Do something other than idolize or vilify a fucking cartoon. If you're looking for cartoons to shit on try some of those garbage daytime CN abortions.

Nah it's pretty chill. It's both overhyped and underappreciated.

it's a lifestyle not a show, ride for my pickle rickers die for my pickle rickers

>You're all idiots. Read a book. Go outside. Do something other than idolize or vilify a fucking cartoon. If you're looking for cartoons to shit on try some of those garbage daytime CN abortions.
the fuck you expecting on this fucking website?

I like the idea of the Inter-dimensional travel to make funny scenarios
but im still waiting for them to do something with it

Nope. What is bad however is the current fanbase that seems to have gathered somewhere between seasons 2 and 3.

I prefer that shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw

youtube.com/watch?v=C1icpvvCxjo

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Fp2_TVzEM&t=427s

Coooool story broooo

Look like the typical Sup Forumsros of Sup Forums

Rick and Morty season 1 and 2 was some of the best entertainment ever put on TV.
But what the hell happened in season 3? I feel like the entire humor that was so unique to Rick and Morty has been sucked out.
Ricklantis was great, but everything else was mediocre at best and downright awful most of the time.
The last episode was the worst offender by having absolutely no point and making no sense. Jerry and Beth got back together.....why exactly?
Because Beth realized she's a horrible person in the last episode? And that means she loves Jerry? What?

It was there
It's just that it was a different writing team apparently so not the exact same thing was gonna go down no matter what
I think the real underlying problem is that the stars of the show were kinda put on the back burner in order to pay attention the the Beth and Jerry story and how the kids FEEL about it and it became this pandering bulllshit for isolated increments of a few episodes. I agree it wasn't the same but I wouldn't say it was completely ass end god awful.
I fuckin hated the shwifty episode so different strokes I guess.

Too much hype for season 3 . It backlash with bad fans that won't shut up about it. Or cosplay them. I think the its ok . just ok. I can miss a episode and cry about it. Its going to be forgettable soon like robotchicken

I enjoyed season 3. Especially that last episode which made fun of Obama.

Started out good and then got its head up its own ass with its cringy following.
Last two episodes I watched pretty blankly didnt laugh even once.
The part where summer makes Jerry admit he was a sexist and a racist and all the rest almost made me turn it off. Be more libtard pandering plz.

I'll give you a hint: The president in Rick and Morty isn't supposed to be Obama or a parody of Obama.

Yeah

That time it was. Hence all the drone talk, the illegal spying and the whole peace summit thing.

Yeah, this season has been really bad compared to s1 and s2, which I believe had genuinely good humour

The show is a hit or miss sometimes. episodes like the ricklantis mixup are when the shows at its best

She’s Jewish? I’m Jewish and this went right past my jewdar

She's my jewess QUEEN

Yeah this last season was really really bad. I download the last two seasons and I got to say season 1 was the best, season 2 was gory funny, and season 3 was.....meh. I will miss it tho.

I thought seasons 1 and 2 were good. season 3 took a nosedive, but I still liked most of it. The season 3 finale blew ass, hated it.

Don't agree with positive message = ZIONIST

But she’s not Jewish.

He’s pro Israel? That’s a political stance that half of Americans take.

the fact that you have associated with a fan base of any kind shows the real value of what you have to say.

I like the meseeks

TRUE

Honestly as a fan, the fandom has attracted cancer due to popularity, but if the hatedom just shut the fuck up and ignore it, it would die down on it's own, same as mlp, same as fnaf, same as undertale, same as everything else

Name one show that isn't. I'll wait. I have one thing left to do at work before I go and I'll stay here all night. Go ahead. Name one show

riffa chuj

Its not funny i think

firefly

Is your Jewdar your nose? I heard a Jew say he could tell another Jew by the way he walked.

Whatever you say Stone Cold Steve Austin...

So if you didn't watch it from season one when it first came out you're a tagalong retard? I only heard about it when season two was half way through. Never even heard of it till then. It's not the god of television shows but it's by no means crap. I mean well season 3 only had like 4 good episodes but women so there. I guess all the retard lame ass feminazi cuckfag shitdicks left after this season. Too much "women are the unfunny devil" and "all men is are rape power for female men now is" so all those people got told to gtfo. I hope season 4 don't suck. Until then it's outlaw star for me

Thats why it was cancelled after only a single fucking season, huh?
Has a shit excuse for a sequel one-shot movie that they rushed for the tiny slice of those rabid fucking fans to get one last squeeze of cash out of.
If the show was really popular, not just in the brainwashed excuses for minds these fucking drooling lemmings have, It would be as well know as the rest of the proverbial diarrhea that the broadcasting companies jizz into your fucking television.
Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier, faggot.

No if they actually set up more than the intro of the premise it could "COULD" have been good but they pooped the bed on that one. Big disappointment after season one not making more of it. Gotta say yes it did have massive potential but the writers didn't know how to keep a show going for more than a miniseries worth

mmmm nostalgia

angry much huh? how about you name us a "good" show that we all agree with. oh wait you can't in fact nobody can. i just named you one show (not the movie) that didnt suck, at least in my opinion.

It was cancelled after one season because a new president came in at the time and wanted to tank it so the network ran the episodes out of order.

I think it's overhyped to hell but it was doomed to fail no matter what.

are you upset, simpleton?

>calling me a simpleton after copypasting the same old pasta that's been going around forever

that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

How the fuck do you figure.

can't be bothered to argue with such pathetically addlepatted fuckwits. good day, sir. I'm off to pay homage to the 3 true gods (Degrasse Tyson, Dawkins, and Sagan). Ciao, brainlet.

doctor who, (old doctor who, fuck the newer seasons) archer, its always sunny in Philadelphia

lol you faggots

R&M comes out, everyone loves it. then a couple people on reddit say that watching R&M doesnt make you smart and the entire fucking internet all of a sudden pretends that they knew that all along. Its a fucking cartoon you fucking faggots watch it or dont, no one cares about you or what you watch

>Everything I don't like is bad

This entire board

found the brainlet

listen everyone. Can't we like both Rick and Morty AND Xavier Renegade Angel?

Season 3 was not as good as the previous seasons. It's a shame the writers focused more on "PICKLE RIIICK" and fart jokes.

i always hated it so fuck you faggot

grow up

I like it. I like the strong continuity and writing. I like the backgrounds, architecture, prop and costume design. I like the aliens, I like how they can use bright colorful neon color schemes in an appealing way. I like the contrast between pitch black humor, horror and depression, and genuine compassion, warmth and love.

They've worked really hard to make this show, and it shows.

I also really like watching people fight about their opinions on whether the show is good or not. It's so fun.

Every interest has cringe. I'm not going to stop eating food because some people are unrestrained, snobbish fat fucks, and I have no interest in stopping my enjoyment of certain forms of entertainment because of some of it's weird fans.

go to reddit if you want a reaction

aw, the discussion over already?

Moral oral

I know right?
It's so badass.

XRA

They brought back Szechuan sauce. I'm content. The 7th they'll have it. But for one day only.

Some episodes are actually pretty good, some aren't, nobody cares.

Can you give me a couple examples of pitch-black humor, horror, depression, compassion, warmth, and love? I've seen all the seasons a few times and I can't really think of good examples of any of that?

have fun sucking nigger dick

>what did you say to me you little bitch.txt

u mad pea brain?

you mislabled the bag, it should say "fact" there