2017unityandhope dot com

2017unityandhope dot com

"targeted individuals"

These are paranoid individuals that believe they're at the center of some massive conspiracy.

Any amount of fucking with them would confirm all their suspicions and cause them to shit literal bricks. This might be fun Sup Forums....

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this shit is real.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

How would we fuck with them? Anyone up there in Boston?

I have a feeling these people are crazy enough to be dangerous.

Look at these fucking douche bags. You think they're actually crazy too? Or are they just banking off the whackos?

I'm actually FB friends with a guy that talks about this shit all the time.

facebook dot com slash Kip.Beckford

He's a total nut case. I keep him in my feed for the lulz.

Holy shit what is wrong with that guy?

This is a hilarious idea actually. Fuck with people that are already paranoid.

>Fuck with people that are already paranoid.

isn't that most of Sup Forumstards?

Seriously, I wonder how many Sup Forumstards consider themselves "targeted individuals"

what's going on in here guys?

that's more Sup Forums i'd say

Sup Forumstards are more just rude cringy slobs.

beautiful singles user

HAHA dude is hardcore. Endless posts about conspiracy shit and like 2 followers. Man he's really getting the word out. HAHHA

You too brotha! Much love!

kek u failed.
godspeed my guy ill buy you a beer in hell

I feel bad for them. They want to be targeted so bad that they fantasize about it.

If I was rich i'd make some big organization to help them fulfill their dreams. I mean not hurt them or anything, just have people follow them, and tap their phones and shit for lulz. Maybe do weird shit to their TV's and leave ransom notes around for no reason....

I think the psychology is that they're incredibly lonely and desperately want their life to have meaning, they want to feel IMPORTANT.

It's basically "THE CHOSEN ONE" complex but a negative version of it.

you're projecting

>These are paranoid individuals that believe they're at the center of some massive conspiracy.
you're talking about Sup Forums.

Actually gang stalking is very real. Just the fact that you're trying to discredit these people is proof you're probably with the CIA or something as part of the whole thing.

projecting what exactly? Are you unaware what these "targeted individuals" actually claim? I'm not making this shit up...

I'm talking about Sup Forums really

This would make a good chuck palahniuk book.

OH WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE BOYS!