What the fuck. Did they just think every piece of garbage they came up with is gold and worth putting on it?

What the fuck. Did they just think every piece of garbage they came up with is gold and worth putting on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!K1QHFJqL!UGuhY-_xzHkxVmUAN9PZGRGJQ13Vq6m3B7ubmM3ZEoY
mega.nz/#!y8Y2FaDa!WXz4koBRc-nHQ9kuE4aV1FleNVnRelklf7Ij1EBFZlQ
mega.nz/#!LohFkBwA!RM29rfb4GQzO6FksYnAgMbKq6sswNAn31Wa9zYqQFZc
mega.nz/#!zo5y1bTI!Xv-p3NKuvyaPHQEF6CnNJeyEsk-c96VmNgxFZ0VxIUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a good album though, OP.

Echoing the sentiment that this is in fact a good album and OP needs to chill out.

It has some duff tracks but the highlights are some of their all time best.

Baphomet and Tettra are great.
Shorten Viscera Eyes
Cut out Meccamputechture and Vermicide
Now you got a nice little thang

>Cut out Meccamputechture
NO.

You forgot 'cut El Ciervo Vulnerado in half'

>why do musicians like things I don't like

what the fuck

AMPUTECHTURE CAME
PHILISTINE PRAISE
BOTTOMLESS PIT OF EMPTY NAMES
INCARCERATED HABITS POURED FROM THE PALMS
SEVERING THE BREAST NURSING ALL THE YOUNG

you guys are all retarded

The entire second half of Ciervo is filler, if not the entire track. You cannot deny this. It's not even bad but it's their worst closer by a mile.

it is just a jam that goes nowhere for 12 minutes.

its the most different sounding part of the song, nothing is repeated, and parts are reversed. literally my favourite part of the song.

sorry meant to quote
you

clean that dust out of there you cavedweller

i work too much to always be dusting. and also to take new pictures.

But that's wrong. It has a clear verse-chorus-verse-chorus structure followed by a build up to a chaotic ending.

amen. i wish the very last bit had lasted a little bit longer, fuck that parts so good.

Yeah, the jam of a lifetime.

It works in the context of the album, pleb

Shiiiieeeet. Did you go to all those shows?

no, but i've been to the 3rd, 4th, and 5th from the left. i think i've seen them 5 times. 3 times in toronto (once in 2005, twice in 2008), once in berkley(2006), and once in san francisco(2008/2009 new years eve show). met them a few times too!

i have to get a better frame for this, omars, adrians,and thomas' autograph are underneath the frame

this is pretty neat, not volta however, but omar and cedric are in it.

Right on man. That Berkely poster is my favorite of the Mexican Chocolate designs. I wish I could have seen them for the Frances tour. I caught them at the tail end of the Bedlam tour so no crazy 3 hour shows for me. I did get to see the Nocto tracks get debuted as South by though.

Fucking Jelly

the mexican chocolate designs are sweet. i wish i could collect them all, but they're all so expensive now and at them time of the shows i didn't have the cash, oh well. the frances tours were amazing, i wasn't a fan of the bedlam era and afterwards (bootleg-wise, in terms of actually being there it was amazing). are you ever on thecomatorium or themarbleshrine? they have some nice bootlegs. i didnt get to catch the nocto stuff, my memory is pretty poor, but i dont think they came to toronto before they split, and if they had, i was working pretty late. i caught a few bosnian rainbows shows and antemasque, but man it doesnt compare to volta. sadly i got into at the drive-in just as they split, and the reunion stuff in my opinion blows.

do you have any volta merchandise or posters?

thanks man

last CD I bought almost a decade ago because the packaging was so bad, cd tray made of the cheapest chinese plastic and not even a booklet

Did you top collecting at lp 5?

I still lurk on the coma from time to time. I see people use meme arrows so I assume a few of those weirdos also come here. I got to see the ATDI twice in Marfa and El Paso back in 2012. Too bad the new stuff wasn't very good and I don't care much for Antemasque or Bosnian Rainbows. I have a poster from the 08 El Paso show, every Volta album on CD, posters from the two ATDI shows, and a handful of Omar solo CDs.

Never has a band had such a sharp rise and fall. first 4 albums are goat, then noct ruined everything

someone sacrifice another drummer

>then noct ruined everything
Did you mean "oct"

i stopped collecting obsessively at LP4-5 due to money as i just entered college. i love every volta album, but i rate it at frances>deloused>amputechture>tremulant>bedlam>nocta>octa

how were the atdi shows in 2012? what omar solo albums do you like? he releases a shit ton but hes got a handful of really good ones.

Both were in pretty small venues so they were nice and intimate. Tony, Paul and Jim fucking brought it. Cedric made due with what he can vocally at the time. Omar was just kind of there. Old Money, Calibration, Xenophanes, Solar Gambling, Mega Ritual and Escorpian are my favorites. Cryptomnesia too if you count that as a solo effort. I still need to check out the stuff that came out recently and the rest of the Sargent House albums.

>cut out Vermicide
That one I'd actually be okay with.

thats good to hear. do you ever listen to the bootlegs of the shows you been to? or just bootlegs or soundboards in general? if not you gotta check out these mega.nz/#!K1QHFJqL!UGuhY-_xzHkxVmUAN9PZGRGJQ13Vq6m3B7ubmM3ZEoY

mega.nz/#!y8Y2FaDa!WXz4koBRc-nHQ9kuE4aV1FleNVnRelklf7Ij1EBFZlQ

also, the 2004 big day out, i could upload it, but it may take like a half hour or less.

those are some pretty good omar albums
my favourites in order are:
se dice bisonte no bufalo (highly recommend), Aranas En La Sombra (highly recommend as well, but the quality isnt the greatest), solar gambling, calibration, A Manual Dexterity: Soundtrack Volume One (also recommend), Sepulcros de Miel (also recommend), Los Sueños de un Hígado (live 5 track album), unicorn skeleton mask, and some random ones from the new catalog (not as good) sworn virgins, cell phone bikini, zapopan, roman lips, umbrella mistress

>Shorten Viscera Eyes
fuck no

heres the big day out show: mega.nz/#!LohFkBwA!RM29rfb4GQzO6FksYnAgMbKq6sswNAn31Wa9zYqQFZc

superb sound quality, also the sound quality in are superb as well.

where'd you get that frances the mute stom thurgen rejected artwork? can you post more?

it was rejected for amputecture. i got it from thecomatorium

this is fucking dope

that whole album sounds like being chased through Mexico while tripping
its basically the best thing ever next to Frances

you're missing a couple, bro

these are fucking cool

also uploaded 1.3 gigs of all the soundboards i have, excluding the ones i uploaded in previous posts (the ones in previous posts are the best ones imo)

forgot to post link, whoops
mega.nz/#!zo5y1bTI!Xv-p3NKuvyaPHQEF6CnNJeyEsk-c96VmNgxFZ0VxIUY

what's this from?

what do I pay attention to when I listen to these guys?
It's justa alotta noise
i Like stuff like primus but a lot of this is just plain rock with mexicans stuck in the 70s