ITT: Trump worship thread

ITT: Trump worship thread

I'll be voting for the God Emperor come 2020, Eric Trump 2024 & 2028, Trump Jr 2034 & 2038, Ivanka 2044 & 2048.

Trump family is the single best thing that has ever happened to the US political system

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
businessinsider.com/twitter-russia-investigation-should-look-at-trump-interaction-with-bots-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back

Why do you occasionally think a presidential term is 6 years? (Judging from the years you put)

the weakest of all bait... trumpbate

I like how these trump dicksuckers always make Trump art and hes magically no longer a fatass in them.

Go back

>pic related

back to your safe space, triggered ilbtard

all this gay fantasizing, Trump really sets your flag at half mast eh lulz

Some damn good pics in this thread. Liberal tears are salty deliciousness

no u mad

cuz u replied

haha I troll u

>FUCKING FAGGGGGG :D

AMEN... But I was hoping Trump Pence 2020 then Pence Trump 2024 and 2028. Our glorious God Emperor taking the Vice Presidential role due to term limits.

>that's actually semen

I literally don't care who the president is as long as the liberals keep crying.

he's a trump supporter you can't expect him to know math that's for the liberals

don't you have school tomorrow? it's too late to be shitposting

Jesus, you guys. I mean the cock worship is just fucking insane.

Like, seriously, if trump asked to fuck your wife, would you be an enthusiastic participant?

You realize that anyone still pushing the 'Trump colluded with le Putin xD' meme is just a xenophobe at this point, right?

Salty huh? I wouldn't know, fag.

>beta detected

Anyone who thinks it's a witch hunt despite the gigantic, sprawling web of evidence is a willfully ignorant moron.

The investigation is ongoing, and bearing more fruit. I'm sorry your news sources are trying to keep it quiet.

I expect him to resign or possibly kill himself when they're ready to bring about the appropriate treason charges.

What do you think Trump did that qualifies as Treason? Did he orchestrate the Russian hackings? Did he pay the Russian government to do the hackings? What exactly was it they hacked? And how did this benefit Trump?

My point is that there are so many holes in the "He committed treason" narrative that it's a joke at this point. Until actual bombshells start dropping, you're grasping at straws.

>Trump supporter
>Can't read four sentences in a row

bump for America

>so mad
>so gay
>Trumper wishes there were semen-flavored doritos

lulz you cock-worshipping butt-slut

Not the same user, but Mueller probably won't pursue a treason charge due to the odd legal definition of treason. Selling out America for the benefit of a foreign government sure sounds like treason, but it doesn't fit the legal definition. The current theory is that Mueller is pursuing charges for financial crimes, but we don't know for sure yet because, unlike Comey, Mueller knows how to keep his mouth shut until the investigation is finished.

He can probably evade outright treason charges, true.

What got broken into in the best-known hacking incident was a DNC database. That's where the evidence of them screwing over Bernie came from, in addition to a few choice quotes and conspiracy fuel.

It is also confirmed that they found a way to influence our electronic voting machines. They say this ability was definitely not used, but I doubt that. Considering the far-right political affiliations of the people who make the machines, I suspect an on-purpose accident, and a coverup by the CIA to prevent a civil war.

Precisely what he did is strike a deal for the data release and swarms of friendly bots to blow up assorted social media sites: Release a slew of trade sanctions with Russia, decapitate the State Department, and install friendly and/or incompetent people in a variety of high positions. He has at least attempted all of these things. Look at his top staff picks, you idiot. Most of them want the department they lead to stop existing.

He also won't release his tax returns. If they end up made public, I'd expect to see a large debt to suspiciously Russian organizations.

I thought it was shown that the DNC hacking incident was a leak from the inside?

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

>Precisely what he did is strike a deal for the data release and swarms of friendly bots to blow up assorted social media sites

Where is your evidence that this deal occurred? Where did it take place, and who did Trump talk to? I'd love for Mueller to produce evidence of this deal actually going down, but I don't have much faith in it.

>Look at his top staff picks, you idiot. Most of them want the department they lead to stop existing.

Most GOPers have been trying to do this since Reagan. What does it have to do with Russian collusion?

What about baron?

It would take a long time to explain why I'm certain the DNC hack was Russian in origin, but I'd bet my head on it for a dollar. I know some things you don't and can't, sorry.

And if you missed the news about the exact meeting being described, I don't think I can help you. But the exact meeting you are asking about is public knowledge now. Good night.

>It would take a long time to explain why I'm certain the DNC hack was Russian in origin

I don't care what you think. I care more about the opinions of ex-NSA directors who say that the DNC leak happened from the inside.

>And if you missed the news about the exact meeting being described, I don't think I can help you.

You're referring to the Trump Jr meeting where he received 0 damaging information on Clinton or anyone else. I'm asking about the meeting where Trump orchestrated this massive Russian deal for them to infiltrate social media websites with bots, etc. I've seen no evidence of that deal ever occurring despite thousands of people insisting it did.

businessinsider.com/twitter-russia-investigation-should-look-at-trump-interaction-with-bots-2017-10

What about Dondal Trunk?