Why do chicks seem generally disinterested in existential questions compared to guys? Intriguing

why do chicks seem generally disinterested in existential questions compared to guys? Intriguing.

probably the same reason nigros don't either

Because theyre not here for that faggot shit, therye here to fuck. Their intellect comes into play only because they had a good dad, or they get used up, or later in life when theyre going through menopause.

They already can be creators of the ultimate life form (humans) so what the fuck else do they need to know

remember that "Men are from mars, women are from venus" bullshit?

Well, it is true. chicks are a different species.

Facebook, clothes, phones, periods, chocolate, hot guys. That's about all that runs through a woman's mind. Oh and crazy, plenty of crazy.

Because women are smart enough to know it's a waste of time and utterly pointless, women have always lived for the now and future

girls seem generally content to accept conditions at face value, they seem more at home with earthly life than guys

Moar Mikayla!

Love her

Time stamped titties or GTFO!!!

I'm black and I do all the time. Do you seriously think being white makes you any better than the next person?

yes

guys are fucking strangers here, they're marauders, not content without "leaving their mark" girls have none of that shit, they leave their mark as new humans are born

because women are just not that deep

not really, I just have never heard nor been in a conversation where something like that would ever be relevant with a black person

lol idk

Black people consider those things secrets and arent gonna tell you because race/cultures are different

Me too man!

this

The intelligent ones know the power they hold over you.

Yeah, if the next person is non-white

no shit, can you imagine teen girls sitting around discussing what life is all about? Teen boys, all the time.

You’ve clearly been talking to the wrong “chicks.”

virgin detected

girls discuss boys

Good questing op

Because mental masturbation is pretty much exclusively the domain of sexless losers. And it takes a very grotesque type of female to be a sexless loser. Even the really gross ones can get laid without much effort.

It's not that philosophy is worthless, only 98% of it is.... but it's typically just stupid semantic arguments and making simple things needlessly complex. The only good philosophers are the black sheep philosophers. The ones that get a kneejerk angry reaction from people, and it's only because everything they say is uncomfortably true.

And why are smart people often miserable?

because their questioning is often fruitless

> kardashians
>existential questions
moth to the flame

It's not that smart people are miserable. It's that miserable people think they're smart.

When you don't have success, looks, skills, charisma, social skills.... well, then people like to pretend they're smart. But they're not. If they're smart they would be succeeding in life, but it IS certainly true that a loser has usually read more books and is better at the art of mental masturbation. Stupid niche knowledge and pretending to be deep.

Then they like to pretend it's their "intelligence" that drives people away, not their lack of redeeming traits.

See also

their purpose is to call you daddy. the only existential question they have is if daddy is going to spank them and what does it mean to be a good girl.

fucking lost it.

true, I know those who complain how "isolated" they are because of their high IQ

That's because they're just starting to really build their corpus callosum while girls have had that shit functioning the whole while, figured out the world, and how to take advantage of the lesser gender, men. You think you're ahead of the game when really you're just playing catch up. Why does society force you to beg for pussy... it's been rigged in their favor for years.

Same, though I'm a half breed. I didn't know until many years later but I used to think myself into full blown panic attacks when I was a kid. I remember talking about the atmosphere in like 4th grade, I got to thinking about how we live in this little oxygen/nitrogen fart bubble and how feeble and delicate it all is. I started shaking and hyperventilating in the middle of class and had to be taken to the nurses office and ultimately sent home.

Also
My girlfriend starts to get all anxious and freaked out when talking about her mortality. I think it's an emotional thing, women tend to have a harder time controlling them and maybe it's just easier to avoid the topic

>Why hasn't a woman ever made good art?
>Why don't women know math well enough to become ground-breaking mathematicians?
>Why do women only write chick-lit, romance, and YA?
>Why are there no female philosophers?
Because they're useless fuck-meat; you wouldn't ask your dog why he drinks out of a toilet and shits on your rug, would you?

I think these posts are fairly accurate as broad generalizations; however, good looking, successful men are much more likely than good looking women to be interested in these things. Women are just more defined by superficial things, and more inherently narcissistic.

I had to think about what you posted for a bit, user. I used to like to think I was jerking myself off in delusions and grandeur early on my life, because it gave me a sense of moral high ground, a reason to humble myself and receive warm feelings of fuzziness at the same time. I was wrong. I had looks, I had talents that predisposed me to skills, I had moderate success in my limited and narrow areas of work and life. I was also smart. I let the idiot's comfort blind me.

Without going on a full tangent: there are still miserable smart people out there. A lot of understanding and thus wisdom either comes directly from others in text/speech, or making a hell of a lot of mistakes and spending a hell of a lot of time trying to recognize what lies within each and every repetitive misstep/success. When you have no means to establish a fountain of wisdom from a network of other, experienced human beings, you have to earn it by falling on your face. And no child is equipped to master each and every single aspect of their lives so as to orchestrate some fantastic, flawless existence. I'm miserable in a sense, because I know that I will not have an easy life, I know I wasn't meant to be here, and I know that the road ahead has an awful and cruel surprise for me. It's just a matter of being that I happen to genuinely have a good brain, loaded with a lot of good thoughts, as well. So when I inevitably succumb to cancer, having been an accident, having already touched so many peoples' lives, living with all sorts of regrets and accomplishments, memories, traumas, I'll still be smart and miserable. Because, I'll probably die in my 60s.

And that is but one way a smart person can also be miserable. And, no, I highly doubt that applying myself to a cure for cancer would make me any smarter. Because, I'll have then wasted my life in a frantic pursuit to conceitedly solve my own mortality, inadvertently solving it for others, wasting my life and dying in a few decades.

they are too busy getting their pussy stuffed by literally any guy they want

imagine this: you walk to any girl, flirt a little and end up having sex. now you are experiencing live as a girl, why waste time with boring shit like existential questions?

>>Why don't women know math well enough to become ground-breaking
Who is Emmy Noether

>>Why are there no female philosophers?
Who is Amy Rand?

who? is she hot?

More of those three

>>Why do women only write chick-lit, romance, and YA?
Who is Harper Lee?

Just my personal experience but i remember being increadibly curious about existential questions since before i had a real sex drive. I used to ask about God all the time as a young kid which made some of the older members of my catholic family very uncomfotable. My mom told my one time i argued for like an entire christmas with my grandmother about baptisms after my little cousins because i thought there was no way God if he were real would send good people to hell because they werent dipped im water. My first memory of masturbating is of my trying to fight off thoughts of existential dread and focusing on a memory of a girl from class. So i wouldnt say it has anything to do with just being a sexless angry loser.

They do, but they generally don't around other guys for some reason.
Sources: girls don't consider me to be a guy. :(

No. But her idea that conserved currents lead to conservation laws is now the cornerstone of physics.

>Amy Rand

Women are biologically created to settle. They must settle in order to bear children to propagate the species. This act of settling creeps into other aspects of their lives like settling with the reality in front of their faces.

girls are smarter dude. your just stupid

Can we please stop throwing around the word "existential"? Goddamn, it dont make you sound smart, find a new word.

She is a philosopher. Whether she's a good one is up for debate.

I hope this is b8. First of all, it's *Ayn* Rand. Second of all, she was a penny ante philosopher who wasn't responsible for a single concept that was remotely unique--just a mish mash of nihilism and social Darwinism, combined with libertarian political theory.

it's because they're more concerned with how cute they look, what to wear and their emotions. They're less concerned with their intellect.

Still. Bad or not. She was a philosopher. Just trying to negate the points in the dumbfucks post. Ayn Rand was probably not the best example.

>hurr durr only us GUYIS r smart
I've tried to have existential/theoretical conversations with my gf, but she usually becomes offput or disinterested because she doesn't like to argue.
However she is taking a philosophy class, so that's coming into more conversation.
Honestly I think that guys tend to be more self-absorbed, while girls are more into social stimulation, not that one is better than the other. A balance between both is ideal.
Too much navel-gazing or too much societal influence is harmful.

Your mom is that deep tho

I think he was just generalizing, but if not, he's a fucking moron.

And no, Ayn Rand was certainly not a good example. However, you really can't find a good example of an important female philosopher, because they don't exist.

Well, the younger ones - like around 11 - 14 years old - have most of their mental runtime taken up with fantasizing about dicks, and the feeling of having one inside their pussy, and what they can use to simulate that.

Which just goes to show how stupid a white guy can be.

>Amy Rand
>Amy

its not Amy you dumb fuck

Hypatia..

By the same token, why would it ever be relevant with a woman?

Yes.. Autocorrect is dumb.

they have smaller brains inside their smaller skulls

am i the only one who thinks all three have butt ugly fucking weird faces?

something is just off. and it's made worse by the fact that you just KNOW that they are stuck up and think they are so fucking beautiful. this is a picture of literally the worst kind of girls.

they aren't. only stupid women allow you to talk to them, is most likely the case.

I think it's the protruding chin/smile lines that make them look off.

There was a woman at Alexandria named Hypatia, daughter of the philosopher Theon, who made such attainments in literature and science, as to far surpass all the philosophers of her own time. Having succeeded to the school of Plato and Plotinus, she explained the principles of philosophy to her auditors, many of whom came from a distance to receive her instructions. On account of the self-possession and ease of manner which she had acquired in consequence of the cultivation of her mind, she not infrequently appeared in public in the presence of the magistrates. Neither did she feel abashed in going to an assembly of men. For all men on account of her extraordinary dignity and virtue admired her the more.

Meaning their lives are shallow.

Fucking this

I suppose "important" is relative, but as far as I know, she was basically a professor.

Because they've never had a chance dumbfuck. Fucking edgelord

lol who begs for pussy? you?

This is a true fact

Blacks think existential thoughts all the time, like "How much money is that white guy carrying?" and "Can I outrun this po-liceman?"

Most women care only for material bullshit.

This

Grab a dictionary..

There's a lot of cream in that nigger's coffee

XD Xd XD

Biologically and evolutionary, the reason why is quite simple. Think of man in the cro magnon setting. Man had to hunt, man had to show mastery over life and death in a long seasonal time line, man had to innovated through deadly trail and error the most basic aspects of life that we today would take for granted. Imagine, being on the end of a fruitless hunt, no only is the tribe not going to eat well enough to sustain its population, but the raw materials of the kill, like skins for clothing and fuel for the fire and bones for further development of tools and weapons, all of that your tribe will go without until the next hunt. You're going to think of life and death a lot if you are one of these men, probably every waking moment you arent getting hot hairy smelly cave woman pussy, and maybe even then.

Now imagine you are a woman in this setting. You stay in one place and pick fruit or berries all day and gossip with your hut-neighbor about how much better your tiger skin rug is than her bear skin curtains and you wait for the men to get home and do things.

I keep my money in textbooks - a nigger would never think to look in one of those

Since when? Thirty years ago, your mom was given an equal chance to make something of herself. She chose to have you instead and therefore failed at life. As for art, that's subjective to what people's opinions are. If a woman's art projects can't garner enough attention on its own merits. You or anyone else shouldn't try to force it to be liked under some guise of "equality", because then all your doing is forcing your shitty opinion on other people to take the place of their own shitty opinions. Which makes you an A+ douchetard.

tee hee...you're weird..lol you're funny..idk...let's go to the mall...

The woman's mind is built like an operation hamster hu'wheel. They tune out logic and rationality. So any more in-depth related questions would bore them, or make them go
"omg, I don't care. But look what Madison said on Snapchat".
ffs

I know it does.

Just depends on the girl. If every girl you know is dull/boring, you nee new friends.

Women create new life with their own body’s. They don’t need a reason for their existence. They have one.

>so what the fuck else do they need to know
Not to have sex with large animals that can damage their reproductive equipment.

Unlike men, they don't ever feel truly worthless, which is the gateway to existentialism and existential thinking

Because they have not learned those lessons yet. Unfortunately the males are right now. The illuminati has the sexes imbalanced. Don't use the females or manipulate them. Find the ones that are still present in the now and thinking correctly.. Don't degenerate your spirit to the average female mind. It's been social engineered to deviate from your path as a true man. Also fuck the lyrics to mainstream pop music and hollywood visuals. Mind control. Have strength. I believe in you.

I just plant niggerheads on spikes outside my house.

That's why whores never win.

Because evolutionarily speaking Europen and Asian men had to think abstractly about the future. It was a selected gene in order to survive the cold winters of Europe.

underrated post.

>implying having a propensity for existential conversation makes me better than anyone

my experience with women regarding this subject matter tells me the opposite

I love my gf and we are best friends who talk about everything. Just because you can't find the right one doesn't mean you need to dump on the gender as a whole. Grow the fuck up.