Alright, I'm gonna post a bunch of pictures of my wife's tits and i want you all to look at her, save these...

alright, I'm gonna post a bunch of pictures of my wife's tits and i want you all to look at her, save these, jack off and stuff. post your cock if she makes you hard. I love thinking about strangers looking at her. I would love to watch her blow a bunch of dudes and swallow cum.

Post if you're interested

Pics of her butthole!

no, you'll look at her tits and you'll like them.

you're not the boss of me

Do you want to see more or not? Post your cock. Let's see what you've got for my wife.

cuck lol

Yup. And whats it to you - i bet you like what you see. Tell me about what you think of my wife's tits.

i wanna see them bleed

You'll have to do that to her yourself - I don't have anything like that to show you.

lil pussy go ask her

It's gross to me that you are to unmanly to satisfy your wife yourself. I think she'll leave you because sex with another guy is better. I think you''ll realise your fantasies to have her have sex with other guys were an attempt to somewhat feel in control of the fear she'd leave you.

can't leave you if she can freely sleep with anyone as there's no benefit to it right? wrong. It makes you weak and its akin to cutting yourself to try to dull emotional pain.

You're too emotionally immature to understand love comes with risks of pain and in the end that's why she'll leave you. Sex isn't the issue here it's you. you could be the greatest lover in the world and she'll leave you because your impossible to respect. offering her free opportunity to have sex with guys wouldn't save your relationship because the real issue is you aren't man enough to accept relationships as an investment and to accept pain with dignity.

Can you show us her pussy?

yeah yeah yeah.. but do you like her tits or what?

Man up and change now. Accept that if she cheats she chose wrongly because you're busy being the best man you can be. If she cheats you can do better. If you act like this and don't deal with your insecurities, she was right the whole time. (I'm guessing an ex cheated on you and fucked you up) It's shit but you have to move on and heal because it's the only thing you can do.

id wreck your wife op

ive got 7.5 inches

id fuck the shit outta your wife 7/10 tits atleast

Actually we had a 3 way with a male friend once and now I get off on her being a slut. Which she usually isn't.

Idiot

shieeet you got that right

Never understood this

Why would you want to share?

Yeah and now you feel insecure cause it's almost like if she was like that with him why isn't she like that with you?

Dude, she is beautiful. More of her ass, user.

If you wanna start a group without everyone else let us know

Mmmmmm nice tits

Its more like it was hot watching her suck his dick, she sucks me the same way but its nice knowing she likes cock and not just me. Like she's a little cock slut.

would love to soap them up

and how does that make you feel about your relationship?

If you live anywhere near Memphis I've got a spark donation for her. 6'5" tall, 7 long, and love her entire body

Damn that's hot

Diamonds man. Fucking diamonds

Cucks are the worst thing about Sup Forums now. It doesn't matter that they post nudes, that ideology is just retarded and ruined any kind of fun when you have to scroll through and see black cock worship and other fag shit

Right?!? Her asshole is perfect. Moar, user.

Lets see what youve got.

Dude she is so fine, we should all join in

Holy shit lmao I know your wife. I'm gunna send her this thread.

She'd look like this

I'd love to see that.

OP, your wife has some moles that a dermatologist should examine. How hard would you get knowing she took her shirt off and had a male doc take a close up look at all those moles?

My ex-wife had a nice mole right on her taint. She had a handsome, young dermatologist get behind her with her ass up in the air so he could examine it. I jacked off endlessly thinking about how well he saw her butthole, taint, and pussy in the bright light of his office.

sorry for the shitty pic OP but i came on your wife asshole

delightfully puffy tits there