Wincest thread?

wincest thread?

wondering if that girl who fucked her brother is going to come back

same

Can you be a little more specific? Lots of sisters fucking brothers in these threads..

Bump

past 2 days a femanon has been posting about living with her older brother in an apartment and how they used to fuck. We convinced her to relapse and she was going to update on what happened

Bump

Are you implying Bashar Al Assad fucks his own family members? Also sage

Bump

And I'm just here, waiting on good ol' Columnfag (I know you're lurking)

>i know you're lurking
you got me there

You're not Column

You didn't say "faggot" or "nigger", or even "sup". Try harder.

if you're going to start a wincest thread how about you actually post some wincest

kys

this is terrible

You're terrible

If this post is trips, I post pics of my sister

Dodged a bullet there, I ALMOST said dubs. Whew.

Holy shit, I got dubs twice in a row! Fuck it. If dubs strikes thrice, I'll post a NN pic of my sister.

2 dubs same poster, give us your sister faggot

double dubs is enough, post it

Did that guy who moved to his aunts farm and ended up fucking his cousin ever finish his story?

My daughter moved back home after she split with her husband and we started having sex about 6 months ago.

I shan't. I claimed trips or triple dubs, and the get gods saw me no favor. Maybe next time.

I don't care until she posts some form of fucking proof.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on your fantasies.

i havent fucked any family, but i've seen my sister's tits and ass more than some of her bfs have, just because she's so comfortable wearing whatever around me, and fingered a step-cousin and licked her nipple.

Don't you get tired of posting that pasta? Soooooooo lame