General Fap thread with a twist; you know them personally and share something about them (not identity related)...

General Fap thread with a twist; you know them personally and share something about them (not identity related). Other anons, feel free to comment with a wwyd comment. Pic related.

So this is a typical poor little rich girl. Daddy worked his ass off to give her really nice things. She is ungrateful and a complete bisexual slut, in spite of her sweet appearance.

>in a normal week, she sleeps with a couple different guys
But it's never your turn, right?

Also MOAR
Also sauce

Maria (right) supposedly had a video go around in hs of her putting paintbrushes in her pussy

I bet you are still looking for that video user.

Sorry, I pulled that pic cause I wanted the thread to start moving on its own. Here ya go user.

every god damn day

post moar

Don't blame you user.

Op you sound like a virgin pussy. Let the girl live her life. It's obvious you have nothing better to do than get mad at normal people so maybe pick up a hobby and stop being a bitch.

Thanks user, that actually gave me a laugh!

So, instead of acting like a dick, how about you just admit wwyd since you're fappin to her anyway.

great! stop being a bitch while you're at it!

so how come you haven't tapped that puss yet? sounds like she's giving it away left and right

I don't have enough money. She is all about the money. The guys that tap her all spend money on her at some point.

Yeah I'm acting like a dick not the fucking idiot posting her pictures and being mad she never fucked him. Plus I'm not jacking off to pictures of a girl I don't know in a bikini since I'm not 14.

Let''s be honest it's cause you're pathetic and ugly. Go on OP just post a time stamped picture of your body since you're so used to posting pictures of other people.

Off the high horse Sup Forumstard, you are still cruising Sup Forums for your own deviant reasons.

Better idea, go fuck yourself ingrate.

Pretty much to call out losers while Fortnite is installing to be honest.

>ingrate
please no more

>while Fortnite is installing
Damn, PC platform? (Yes, the OP you are doing your best to piss off is asking).

PS4. They released a PUBG type mode for free.

>The guys that tap her all spend money on her at some point.
So she's a prostitute. How much?

That seems like more fun then trying to piss off Sup Forumsfags. Haha.

I suppose so, in a take it in trade sort of way.