Does anyone like Asian pussy?

Does anyone like Asian pussy?

Yes, its the only pussy ill ever eat now that ive had a taste.

My dick belongs to asian women also my tongue.

was just thinking about it

Post more and timestamp if you are her.

Yeah, sure do love dicking my asian gf.

It is pretty awesome tbh, I love going to Japan, S.Korea, and South East Asia for Asian girls. Honestly they're a lot more fun than American girls who seem to think sex means laying there like a dead fish while I do all the work. It's fucking annoying as shit to deal with American women.

Ah yes. Asian women are my favourite sure do love jamming my chode inside em yep.

i love asian tight pussy

If English is your first language, you have a college degree and no criminal record, I definitely recommend teaching English in an Asian country. Jobs are plentiful, the pussy is easy to come by, and the women are submissive and eager to please.

Married one, mostly the pussy, not the chick

Yeah but the salary is completely garbage, so it's probably not worth it unless your degree is in something completely worthless like render studies, history or biology.

Wtf m8 Asian girls are just as bad.

Yeah but the cost of living in most countries is fairly low so it's easy to save a good amount of money if you have some self-control.

get a real job ya weeaboo

Still not worth it when you're making like 1/4 of the salary. I guess it depends what you studied. If you were studying engineering, econ, CS, etc then it's totally not worth it.

And in those jobs most of your coworkers are Chinese anyway, so the chinks get brought to you.

Asians are great and all but why don't they shave their pubes? Nobody wants to see that shit.

Stop being a faggot holy shit. It's only ok if you want to eat them out.

Eh, I actually studied education. But I don't give a fuck. I'm happy with what I do.

looks like roast beef

more info?

It’s perfect except for the hair. Makes eating out less enjoyable

I told her I like the hair. It's very Chinese . But her pussy feels amazing and she takes dick like a champ.

Oh, in that case the salary reduction is probably very minimal.

Only if it's shaved

Asians don't even hold a candle to the laziness of Americans. In general yeah Asians have a tendency to be submissive but they're not lazy with sex. They at least move around and make an effort to make you finish. Americans are beyond lazy in bed and the overwhelming majority will literally just lay there.

yes

You might have shit taste in girls

or you don't train them properly

Are the tales true, are Asian pussys horizontal??

Nothing quite makes my dick grow like an asian woman.

No

YES! And its pretty cool

Let's be honest, all you dweebs like asian girls because they have smaller vaginas which make you feel better about your less than average peepees'. You're all white, pathetic excuses for men.

I can never tell with all the pixels in the way

Vietnamese pussy

That is an ad hominem argument.

Love Chinese pussy
Love to creampie them
>pic related

Why are asians so cute I've always liked them more

Are you a pedophile? If so, that would answer it.

If not, you're probably in the closet about it.

wow why should I give a shit on an anonymous shitposting board

fucking LOVE hairy asian pussy

is this OC bro?

you a man of good taste

Hello Australia

Fuck off redditfaggot. Try making relevant posts next time.

You can't hide unless you stop spacing.

Also what e juice for your mouth fedora?

Yes it’s OC

She was also hairy when we first met but then started to shave her tight cunt

Legit the best. white pussy is decent but asian pussy is god sent

No, really, I know a lot of pedos that like asians. It's their neoteny.

Here's a pic of my asian gf - glad to see so many yellow fever anons.

Oh, I just realizes it's that "reddit spacing" meme.

I have never had a reddit account and I've been on Sup Forums for (sadly) over 10 years now.

This isn't an uncommon posting style.

They do but they like the ones that look like they are 12. I like the ones that don't look twelve. They also like them because they are small one of the reasons I like them though.

>I know a lot of pedos

why do you know a lot of pedos

>dude trust me

She’s absolutely right here, we can get a boner on her. Just post Moar

Share stories about banging asian women?

FUCK YES. where in china she from? Would love to see all you have, this is exactly what im into

Because I use Sup Forums.

Yes, Asian pussy is best pussy.

how do I know that Asian pussy, that could be Filipino pussy for all I know AND I AIN'T FAPPIN TO NO DAMN DIRTY FILIPINOS

Japanese milfs/matures are top tier women. Do older japanese women like younger guys at all or is it like north america basically

Here I go

How long have you fags been attracted to asians. I contracted yellow fever from this qt in middleschool when I was 12.

She’s from south of china, Fujian province.

Are you experienced with Asian pussy?

She’s very tight.

fair

moderately experienced, enough to know that fujianese women are sluts. love her brown nips. you willing to show face? got any of her hairy?

7th grade (2005). had a girl i had a crush on. been having the fever ever since.

Lost my virginity to a Asian girl. Lose af looking back on it but she was a total slut and taught me some useful tips for in bed! Definitely worth a fuck if you get the opportunity. Redheads are my favorite tho

what tips did you learn?

Yeah I fucked an asian girl a few times and I really want to fuck another one.

>t. a weaboo

Don't pull out the anal beads like you're trying to start a lawnmower

>redheads
Disgusting but everyone like women differently.

Yeap have a asian gf.

Fuck did you really do that to her or did she do that to you? All analfags should really try it on them to know how it feels.

My asian gf's pussy.

Looks tasty how do you resist eating her out?

looks perfect and delicious. more? what kind of asian?

My ex's Chinese cunt, like it?

Very nice lips also nice bush.

i married a chinese women
i have sex with her from time to time

chinese/viet gf's pussy

pic of her that has been spread around online, sorry no bush pics lol

holy fuck are you kidding me? im diamonds! dat wide ass, dat smooth vulva....any from the front or with face too??

Have one of her spreading her pussy?

>how do you resist eating her out?
I don't.

Chinese.

Go on, this is hot as fuck

What fucking language should I learn for fobs japanese chinese or korean?

no face, sorrry :(

i want to mount her so bad i cant stand it. she have many men before? any penetration or spread shots?

Sorry I dont :(

wifes pinay

Asian pussy against pantyhose is literally the hottest, any more good shots of her like that?

Where tf is her asshole.... wtf

Where in Aust are you from

Is that the japanese import ps4 I have that ps4.

Moar...