True/false?

true/false?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u43LfL3gC2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Relationships take work? Yeah. The wording implies female entitlement but keeping things fresh helps maintain long term commitments. And obviously its easy as fuck to pick up sluts and getting easier as we suffer Mr shekelsteins wild ride.

true.

nothing replaces the intimacy.

Written from the point of view from a female definitely, but it is True.

its false in the sense that men cannot feel love and intimacy in the same sense that women can because testosterone gets in the way and they dont have enough estrogen. Testosterone makes you horny all the time, where as estrogen makes all of your emotions a lot more intense. This is why women love romance films/movies while men pretty much never ever watch them unless they are forced to.

Whatever love and compassion a man thinks he has for a woman, it pales in comparison to what she could potentially feel for him simply due to biology

>marrying and having children with an eastern whore
>current year

Basically true, but its the other way around.

Womens job is to KEEP the man, since women are the ones who need support and protection while pregnant.

It's true but it's coming from the point of view of a girl. A girl who almost certainly let 20 - 30 of those 'immature boys' nut inside her while thinking it reflects nothing on her own character.

she probably pulled a guy every week before she wanted to """settle down"""

she's projecting, but she is right.

Wait so are you telling me that men are largely incapable of true love? What the fuck?

True. But the ultimate point of pride is to keep two girls interested for years.

Well, it's certainly a lot more difficult, but so is painting a house with your feet. Actions aren't worth bragging about just because they're harder, when they don't offer any more value.

The reality is both men and women find males with sexual partners more impressive, as it's an indication that their genes are desirably to a wide array of females. Spreading one's genes is the imperative of all living animals, and showing signs that your genes are highly desired effectively sends the message that you're better at life.

true

Neither of those things are anything to brag about.

It's true, but only if you take care of her son too.

of course its true you silly goyim

just remember, spreading your genetics is BAD

BAD BAD BAD

you mean your wife and your daughter?

i cant even figure out their races/ethnicities

More like, stying interested in the same broad for any number of years without chasing a fresher piece of ass every once in a while is difficult as fuck.

>are largely incapable of true love
unless they get pumped full of estrogen they lack the biological capabilities of feeling the intense emotions that estrogen will give you.

Most if not all men will never realize this as you never know different than what you experience for yourself, how could you. All you know is how you feel, and you think its strong. But try taking a few estrogen pills for a week and you will know how real emotions feel

any one who says this simply can't pull numbers

Plus women have absolutely nothing to offer in a relationship besides their ability to reproduce. It's the only reason I haven't completely sworn off women.

Hurry the fuck up with feasible artificial wombs.

True. Sup Forums is a Christian board of peace.

Wow, a Cucknadian tranny. Who would have figured?

what? The man's job is to keep pursuing and loving the woman even when they are married and the woman must submit to him. And she will if he loves her properly

>""""the science of love""""

FUCKING LEAF

Pulling no girls cause Chad takes them all is the true suffering

>a leaf telling men to inject female hormones into their system
Why am I not surprised

idk but i've always like eric decker, it's nice to see white receivers kick some ass

Wait till she stops putting out and lets herself go. Side tail is going to look much tastier.

Where's the evidence, Hugo?

Shouldn't brag about yourself

you don't really have room to complain about your wife letting herself go if you have a beer gut

Eric Decker is my boy and all, but he is a literal fucking Chad. Not hard to keep a girl interested when you are Chad AND making millions of fucking dollars playing in the NFL. Rich does not mean wise, especially in an NFL player's case. I love me some Decker, he is the best white receiver in the NFL, but come on.

only degenerates have sex outside of a serious romantic relationship

If anything only men are capable of true selfless love. Since the first life form split into two genders it's almost always the male's job to try and win over a mate. For a woman she has her pick of mates, to her a relationship isn't something she has to struggle and fight for. Instead simply picking out the best transaction of resources and genes. A man has to feel love, otherwise his net loss of resources and work makes no logical sense from a personal objective. Therefore evolution favors males who abandon logic and reason when it comes to earning favor with females. Surrendering fully to 'love'.

Are women capable of feeling love? Yes I think so but there is no evolutionary reason for them to do so. In fact it would be a disadvantage because it would make a woman less likely to cheat and cuck her mate for the best male in her area.

True.

What do you have to show for hooking up with a ton of girls besides STDs? They will abort your kids anyway. A stable long term partner will bear and raise your children. If you don't desire that you're a fucking degenerate.

You do when her's is bigger than your's.

Lol @ getting married. Lose half my shit and get fucked up the ass by some chick whose looks are rapidly deteriorating? No thanks.

Too bad the majority of women (95%) don't even deserve this.

Not really

I know decent enough guys who seem to have had loving partners for years now, but let's not pretend that he can do what Chad does while Chad can't do what he does.

>one girl your entire life

Lol that poor guy must have busted ass to keep her happy and entertained so she doesn't leave him.

I concur on the statement.

yes, but marrying a womanlet is the ultimate blue pill

virgin detected

no im not saying you should take hormones, in fact without a doctor following you its extremely dangerous. Im telling you if you want to know what real emotions feel like try taking it, but only for a little bit.

literally google psychological effects of estrogen and testosterone.

fug... I really want a wife now...

I agree. Eric Decker (guy in pic) has a really good relationship with his wife, they even have a show that mostly women watch. But he is Chad, why wouldn't his wife love him? That is what they all want. I sometimes wonder if Chads are self aware or if they literally have no idea. His wife is also not a whore so she doesn't fall into the rabble of most modern women, but again, why would she be? She has Chad, no reason to whore herself if she already scored what all women are looking for.

True, if you're seeing one girl for years its best not to brag about the girls you pull every weekend.

iv been having sex with both men and women since i was 16 and havent been single for longer than 3 months at a time. Your projection is pretty silly user

Stop leafposting

The " intense love " you are talking about for women is not actual romantic love. Men experience actual romantic love with non top tier mates more often than women do. Women have "intense" love but it's really a love of social status.

Men are much more "religious" when it comes to love in this sense. Disconnected from social status or physical attraction.

>he is the best white receiver in the NFL
Jordy would like a word with you.

vd bifaggot detected

What is so real about being a sensitive, entitled cunt who bursts into tears at so much as a harsh comment?

Christ Almighty, you are cucked to shit.

But that nigger is Eric Decker

It's not much to brag about when you're a multimillionaire athlete for the New York Jets.

This is written by the delusional girl that thinks she can have no job, no education, live with her parents, no car, and maybe a kid while her boyfriend must meet 10 requirments. She does find these guys and she thinks they're going to be bf and gf, but the guys just want to fuck and move on to find a real girl. Delusional girls has a melt down and wonders where all the good guys went, while she's sitting in her parents house taking selfies with quotes about how strong she is for instagram.

>Men experience actual romantic love with non top tier mates more often than women do. Women have "intense" love but it's really a love of social status.
>more often

So you realize that good women mates exist?

That's a start. Maybe you don't belong on /r9k/.

Fuck no. Female hormones are for females. Male hormones are for males. Get this through your faggot skull

>is not actual romantic love.
love is an emotion. You would understand what emotions were if you werent an autistic sociopath lol.

estrogen makes all of your emotions more intense, the good and the bad.

Im not saying its good to have all intense emotions, im just telling you that you cannot ever experience what true love feels like.

A stable long term partner will raze your bank account

I have found quite the opposite to be true.

hahahahahha

>beauty

>Fuck no. Female hormones are for females. Male hormones are for males
You realize that both men and women have both testosterone and estrogen in their bodies right? Men just have a lot more T and Women have a lot more estrogen.

Holy shit you didnt even graduate highschool did you.

How'd he do last season?

He literally is, though. Jordy only gets so much credit now because the Puckers literally collapsed this year without him. Decker is literally the best white receiver, too bad he doesn't have Rodgers throwing to him. Too bad the Jets don't have any real QB, in fact. I kind of like Fitz, though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=u43LfL3gC2Y

>jets fans on Sup Forums

K. Why would I though? I am fairly attractive, fit, father gives me several thousands € a month, I drive latest X5 M and 911 of 2013, going to eventually inherit millilon dollar media and banking business. Why would I invest in one puss more than several hours of good shaging? Would be a waste of genetic lottery I have won.

And why would I upset that balance. I'm not going to "try it out" because that's gay as fuck and so are you

>Manlet
hahahahaa
Also, I didn't know Sup Forums came to Sup Forums, I thought I was one of the only exceptions.

Couples like that always try to portray their relationships as far more amazing than they actually are. Women don't care about putting effort into making their relationship perfect, they expect the man to be what they think is perfect. As long as their friends and family think it's perfect that's all they care about.

Yes, men feel differently however females have no moral obligation to stay with one partner. What the OP is suggesting is that relationships are more meaningful when over an extended period of time which is basically impossible unless as a male you have abundant confidence and adabtability.

Also saying females own their experiences based on biological emotional response is hooblah. That is liberal arts tier non-logic.

First post best post again

Hahahahahaha
Go kill yourself, please.

No one will ever love you. You're incapable of love and much more so, now that you've truly messed with your endocrine system.

You're fucked. Suicide will be your only out soon when you realize it.

False. Women are desperate for responsible, educated men. If you have a college degree and are not a complete sperg there are a lot of women tired of high relationship turnover looking for real commitment

>we did it guys! theyre lowering their standards!

No. Not even close. A woman will leave a man if she can upgrade. The only way this is true is if your fucking her brains out. That isn't true love.

Men are far more capable of true love and companionship.

you dont have to try it out, im just telling you how you would go about experiencing real intense emotions if you ever wanted to know what its like.

>biological emotional response is hooblah
someone failed basic endocrinology

The funniest thing is, I've never heard anyone brag about their happy committed relationships.
Everyone I know has a few good memories, but the rest of the time admit its boring as shit and is generally a pain in the dick once the sex gets stale.

All of the guys I know married for 20+ years literally can't wait for the day they catch their wife with another guy so the divorce is justified. And a good majority of them are already cheating anyway.

Humans just weren't made for this shit.

I couldn't find this pic without the meme watermark, but you get the point.

I've experienced intense emotions before. I don't need female hormones to know you freak.

>monogamy is for suckers, goy, take it from me!

1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

>No one will ever love you
been dating the same girl for more than a year and we are engaged now. nice projection tho ;)

>A woman will leave a man if she can upgrade
men do this too, whether you want to admit it or not.

Im not saying that all women are super loving all of the time, you seem to lack reading comprehension. Im saying that the maximum amount of love a woman can feel for a person is much more intense than a man can feel. Women can also hate a lot more than men can, which is why they hold grudges for longer.

>fucking a midget
alright there tough guy

Are those really what Super Bowl rings look like? Niggerish as fuck.

False.
If women want an Odysseus they should act like Penelope, which is certainly not happening anytime soon for the majority of people.

true because keeping a hot girl interested and faithful is a full time job.

>a lot of women tired of high relationship turnover looking for real commitment
Translation: dried up roasties, tired of black eyes from black guys, desperately seek a meal ticket and near-constant emotional validation.

>As long as their friends and family think it's perfect that's all they care about.

wisdom

wow gay

>Girl

>I've experienced intense emotions before
what you think are intense emotions are not actually that intense objectively, they were just intense for you. Compared to someone full of estrogen it would probably be tame.

And I telling you that you are a fucking fairy. I have never had a partner that felt some magical, deep emotional connection.

It was pretty fucking simple. I paid for shit, they would clean it and keep me happy, and they got to stay. When I wasn't happy, they got to pack their shit.

There has never been love. Women are soulless shapeshifting harpies that will fucking destroy you the moment you let your guard down. Half the time, I am surprised they even have a pulse.

You think you understand hormones, but you don't.

And your advice for men to take estrogen pills is literally criminally irresponsible, DON'T TAKE ESTROGEN if you are a man, you'll get cancer.

Quite frankly, you can look at how many women who take synthetic estrogen and get breast cancer from that and you can tell that the synthetic shit isn't the same.

They synthesize drugs from natural sources (Like Tylenol from white willow bark) in order to make them patentable and therefore profitable, it doesn't mean the synthetic shit is "just as good," it's PROVABLY not. It's been linked to cancer and lots of other diseases.

You really need to actually study this from a reliable source, not some feminist magazine, but actual medical textbooks. And until you do that, you need to shut the fuck up before you make somebody sick and maybe get them killed.

Please kill yourself. Here have a (You)

This

This.
The OP image implies that men must shoulder the burden of keeping a woman interested, instead of it being a mutual effort.

There shouldn't be a need to "keep" the other interested, that implies that they will fly off if you don't devote your utmost attention to them.