So I went to a prostitute for the first time today and payed for one hour...

So I went to a prostitute for the first time today and payed for one hour, I was pretty nervous but was offered whisky so we both had a glass and talked for a bit but we clicked and actually got along and laughed and told some stories, then we go back to her room and screwed around. But by the end of it I checked my phone and 2 hours had passed despite only paying for one. After that we drink a little more hung out for maybe 15 minutes until she someone called her asking to set something up. Asked me how much longer I planned to stay so I just offered to leave and she told me to text her again so we can hangout at her place or go drink, since we got a long pretty well. Kissed her and went on my. Is this typical with hookers? Or did we just click well enough that she didn't care about the time? Should I hang out with her?

who the fuck kisses a prostitute

I have no idea. I never booked a prostitute. Would be nice if someone has some stories

If you are a first timer they usually do it for a discount anyway...but if she is price gouging already you still fucked a penny pincher or parking meter.

Usually, hookers don't do "off the clock dates." Sounds to me like you atleast had something in common. Some hookers want companionship, too.

I've had some sessions go over when we clicked like that. Went to meet up for 30, I think, and this lady sucked my dick for a solid 2 hours and we chatted for awhile after.

Most Johns, I imagine. I go full tongue with basically all the girls I see. I eat most of them out, too.

>i paid a girl to fuck me
>we hung out until she got bored and called somebody to set up another date for her
>should i hang out and date a girl that gets paid to have sex with strangers??

this is worse and more pathetic than being a cuck

Also being friendly and warm with clients who are nice to them is an easy way for them to have repeat 'business' with guys that arent going to murder them

Yes, you clicked as in you wasn't so weird she wanted to GTFO.
I've had this plenty of times before where they want to form a "relationship" so they can get some repeat business.
Also the fact that you said you was just chatting makes a huge difference too. She probably didn't have anywhere better to be?

I have had a LOT of fun hanging out with hookers as a friend, not a client.

But I really enjoy cocaine and I really hate paying for my own cocaine, and I don't mind insane drama if it ends in free cocaine.

And when I say insane drama I mean get a pistol that can't be traced to you just in case.

Ever shot anyone?

It's called repeat business. She knows you're the kind of loser that's going to start buying her shit and tell he she doesn't need to offer her body in return. Have fun going broke if you fall for this shit. She will be done with you when your bank account is empty.

I've had hookers that I later became friends with, like this one wanted to toke with me a week or so after the deed for instance.

I think it was more along the lines of play xbox and smoke weed, not lets go buy me shit

Lol good luck.

Invite her to play xbox and smoke weed then... It's your money have fun!

you got played son, and you fucking kissed a mouth that's been filled with cum and dick from hundred of guys

I wouldn't date a hooker but why not be friends with one if we got a long? Does their job really matter?

>He's about to get played and kissed a sexually active girl that's probably cleaner than your mother.

How? Maybe I wasn't clear in the post but I paid for one hour and we fucked for at least 2 hours, I checked my phone before and after the fucking which was about 2 hours, all the talking and drinking before and after was maybe 30-40 minutes

Go to the bar and play darts or go bowling. Maybe you can get lucky back at her place

Op is massive faggot
>pays girl for product
>gets sold overly well
>thinks girl is interested in him for doing something he's paying her for explicitly

Me and your GF have been sleeping together for awile OP.
>Really started to fall for her
>Spent nights together whilst you was away.
>We used to lay in bed together
>Just think of us together forever I used to say to her
>She always loved that.
>Always gives me the tightest cuddles when I talk about disappearing together.
>Just me and you babe
>Together forever
>Heheh
>I was in love with the way she laughed at my jokes
>Of corse I'd never tell her that.
>I'd act cool and just treat her like a fuck buddy
>But I'd always drop the occasional hint
>Me and you together babe
>We won't need his money one day
>We'll have it all
>So right now OP I'm laid here with your GF OP.
>She keeps smiling at me
>How shall you do it she keeps asking
>Theheh
>She wants you gone more than I do
>We'll lead him out to the woods babe
>How will we do that?
>Erm... Well you'll have to lead him there and I'll be waiting in the shadows
>huh huh
>You could say you wanted some woodland sex
>huh huh
>Then when the time is right KAPOW
>Tehehehhehehe, you could never do that.
>NO?
>Teheh, no
>Don't try me bitch, we'll see about that.

The fact you wrote that all just now shows how much of a loser you are atleast OP has had girl interaction gtfo

>Nom nom, yummy bait, nom.

+1

What this guy says 100%. Some of these women are masters of manipulation, and they will have no qualms about bleeding you dry.

someone who buys one

>or there mom

thats the bait, treat you nice so you come back, holy shit op, you fell for it hook line and sinker first time,

you dont get returning customers if your an cunt. also she problably did think you were okay, but only as customer material, she wants you to go back and pay for more,how much did the hour cost? and it will never be as good as the first time

200, don't plan on paying for more, do people usually see the same hooker multiple times? That seems like a waste since you've already experienced them.

Depends what you're into? You don't buy an ice cream when you fancy a sandwitch.

you have to buy her an xbox and the weed too faggot

She already had one bruh

Fam listen, these type of women are masters of manipulation, they will only drag you down a road that ended them up having to do that shit in the first place
you have no idea what kind of dirty shit she does, and because it seems yall were cool doesnt mean she isnt plotting on you and hasnt done that with multiple dudes
her job is to get money from simps like you, point blank period, its nice to get some female interaction it seems since your paying for it, but if you forget that fact that shes a worker, youll regret it, i promise you
>dont be used for all you got

>Kissed her

O-On the mouth?

Do yourself the favour and test it out, don't listen to them going into it like they know it for a fact, if you like the girl then do yourself a solid and ask to meet up with her, if she then actually doesnt hint at you needing to pay for her present then become friends and fuck.

Otherwise, just leave and delete that bitch