New fag here I bought shrooms for $5 and it's been over 30mins and I don't feel a thing I've done acid I've done...

New fag here I bought shrooms for $5 and it's been over 30mins and I don't feel a thing I've done acid I've done ecstacy I've smoked Reggie kush but I haven't gotten any high...do I have a strong immunity or What?

Eat more fgt

Give it some time. Usually take a while to kick in but when it does goodbye OP.

The plug ran out

if that's all you got it's not really enough to do anything. Might get a slight buzz if it's P.E

I'll be sure to send you a post card

you shoulda lemon tekked it
you can use less and still feel guuud

take like 4 or 5 grams. All the fuckos that say you need 2 are the ones who make tea from it and go paint things in the park while having an "emotionally adventurous" trip. I was one of those fuckos so I know.

>shrooms for $5

did you only get a gram? Might be a light dose if it is. Also, are you on an antidepressants? Did you eat before shrooms? Did you eat dairy?

All these things effect a trip.

>lemon tekked
Tf is that?

5 dollar shrooms??? Nigga be careful

I ate spaghetti and drank a crush
Plus I have some expired amphetamines in my room

Fi dolla? I paid tree fiddy!

I had to eat $25 of some dried ass Golden caps like that to get a mild trip
noob

OP you probably just bought 1 gram there if that. I mean that's a decent deal at $5 a gram but that's a pretty minimum dose.
It could simply take longer than 30 minutes i'd give it at least an hour before i wrote it off but don't be surprised if you get nothing out of it.
Sometimes even from a good batch a cap will be a dud.

fuk'n CHECKED

SHIIIIIT NIGGA

I'll be fine..thats something I don't want to be but want to be

check'd and witnessed

I'll take your word for it thanks user

The struggle m8 sometimes the plug don't always come thru

OP here this is all I have left in my arsenal since I don't feel shit

SHIIIIIIIIIIT

not user you were talking to, but its when you crush up your shrooms, and then you squeeze lemon juice on them and let them steep for 20 minutes and then you ingest them. It helps with the break down process. Citrus acid does, it acts like stomach acid. Quicker onset, shorter trip, less stomach issues.

how much do you pay??

checked... also a good trip starts with a nice little fast user. Don't wanna do them on a full stomach.

Oh shit now I know what to do next time thanks shroom guru and I just popped 2 amphetamines because y not

Instead of just squeezing lemon juice on you finely ground shroom powder you should just pour the shrooms into a little cup of it and mix it and let it sit for 10-20 min then shoot it back. Thatll work the best just dont use too much juice and fuck up ur tum tum

My tum tum is fine I got a damn alligator tummy i can stand almost anything I'm screen capping all this info

dont trip yourself out either. just let it come on dont think about it too much

That's one thing about me I'm impatient af and I think about a lot of things but ow my hands are fuzzy and my ears feel hollow af

thats what "steeping" means.

i just wanted to be clear that you should use more rather than less and its more of a soak than a squeeze

Need at least an 8th faggot.

$5 for shrooms is not enough. Pay $30 for shrooms and get 3 grams, a good starting dose. Any less and you won't really feel it.
Lsd is $10 a tab, and HAS NO FLAVOR, if your lsd tastes like anything it isn't acid.
And saying you have smoked reggae kush tells us nothing

Shrooms will make you want to shit btw, that's natural

$5 aint shit in shrooms kid. get $40 and eat it all. It's gotta be like a handfull to get you lit

Settle down with them #s brah

Fukkk

So would zoloft effect the outcome? Because I have a quarter of them myself and didn't feel shit last time i split it with a buddy, while he had warped to world 2

Have a bud share a joint with you... shroom may need THC

Don't eat when Shrooms or Peote.

You can eat or drink orange juice when you want to come down.

Tea is the most effective way, boil some water, put the shrooms into a mug and fill her up with hot water and let it soak for 10, remove chunks, drink tea however the Fuck you want with whatever you want then do it with the left overs again. Tea is hands down the most intense way to trip on them