Pussy decided to be an hero

Pussy decided to be an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6EaATQ3tI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he should have been burned alive, pussy killed himself cause he couldnt man up to gunning down crowds of unarmed civis

better than getting raped by HIV niggers in prison

he would have deserved it, and nig nogs wouldnt cause he was a leftist fag

Why is the gun he seemingly used so far away from his hands?

He set a record body count. We should have made him our king.

probably because he was standing when he shot himself

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Actually now that I think about it, the police probably kicked it away from him when they entered the room.

Typical trump supporter
MAGA

This was 100% a set up. He was either "forced to do this" or he was an arms dealer that got murdered and after he was murdered they carried out an attack. Don't be so gullible. There were multiple shooters. So much shit is out there... do a little research.

>do a little research
Websites full of your fellow meth users don't count

Holy shit, I'm pretty sure this pic is actually legit.

How did this leak? This kind of stuff doesn't usually get out to the public

That made me laugh. But I'm serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ6EaATQ3tI

because you can have a dead king, right? fuckin faggot. get educated

>larping this hard as a black man
Pic related. Stop racebaiting, pol.

Those pro trump sites are shit

Did you watch the video? Has nothing to with Trump.

This guy thinks trumps smarter than him

Go play some country music really loud somewhere

pictured: the new Sup Forums hero.

up there with eric and dylan

and of course the supreme gentleman, elliot

suck his dead cock Sup Forums

this might exaplin why i first heard reports saying that they broke into the room and shot him immediately, and then later I heard reports stating the suspect killed himself before cops got into the room.

Ya man, the narrative is being misconstrued for some fucking agenda. Why would you should yourself in the heart. lol. Makes no sense.

clearly you've never been to the best korea

Look at you, you annoying fucking shill. You bring nothing to the table besides >xDDDDDD muh drumpf!!!!!!!

Its time to go back.

This wouldn't have happened if Hillary was president

WORD
and....
wasn't Killary's Mom a Nurse?

Killer = Chad