This is deep...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

that moment you realise nigger is in your dna

Not really. She's thinking about how to steal it

>that moment you think those sold weren't peasants and slaves
>the moment you don't realize that the king you think of was probably the one who sold your ancestors

That moment when you realize most people in countries that had royalty have the majority of their natural born citizens related to an ancestor that was a nobel or was royalty

You're telling me they were not all kangz

that moment when you realize the doctor wasn't lying when he said you were autistic

Something like 80% of white Americans are direct descendants of Henry the 5th

It's funny cuz you can't tell this to a black person, the niggers think everything is about color, it's about status of power. They don't think money plays any part of this.

It’s amazing just how many people you can be related to after 700 years if you fuck everything that moves and never use a condom, isn’t it?

>How to bait, By OP

LOL I noticed the head shape too...

i wouldn't expect niggers to know how a monarchy works

>66 trillion B.C.

legit

I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT

>you
So much this

fuckin kek

facial shapes arent the same. Nigger OP is larping

Get with it whyte boi

Fucking moolies.

The fuq

correct

>royalty
>meanwhile every single ancient egyptian that we have found has exhibited a skull shape consistent with whites

i don't think so, tim.

egyptians were whites (albeit heavily tanned ones since the sun in africa is a bitch). niggers came from the NUBIANS, which were neighbors to the egyptians to the south

its also worth noting that the nubians never achieved even a small percent of the egyptians did in...in any area. they were little more than barbarous warring tribes

WE

WUZ

KANGS

You guys actually take the time to make fun of these stupid niggers for thinking they have "Royalty"?

TOPKEK.jpeg

Wut u laff in at wite boi

WE WUZ KINGZ

ay yo hol up

Lmao

what she really is...

it's like she never looked in the mirror before, or has no idea what morphology is

What's going on here

It's been proven that the ancient Egyptians were a species of homosapien that had come down into the Mediterranean, North Africa, and Middle East from Europe.

Me and a buddy in LA with a backpage whore paid her 40 bucks to lets us cover her in mac and cheese and take pictures..had over 700k views on imgur started here when we posted moved over to reditt

The problem with Africans is that they are pure homosapien idaltu while every other race is homosapien idaltu crossed with homosapien neanderthalensis and a few other subspecies to give us modern humans(homosapien sapien).

Lmao

At my store with faggot friend in a monster hat.

wow that's you? kek I've seen that pic everywhere. think I even shared it on a page of mine on FB. that's crazy. God I bet she smelled horribly

WE ALL KANGZ NOW

man we were so drunk and high we had talked about doing it on skype with some buddies then wile we were in LA got drunk and did it

hope she doesnt find out that egyptians and sub-saharan africans are as genetically different as germans and eskimos. she might feel like a stupid nigger.

that's what's up. wish I could've been there

This is a nigger hate thread. STOP DERAILING

settle down broski

>KANGS!

Why... if they are such a strong race why is Africa such a shit pit today?

>CAUSE WHITE COLONIALISM AN SHEEEIIIT

Oh... so... not strong enough to over come the white colonialism?.... Sounds pretty weak to me.

get some chill this isn't a nigger hate thread, it's just about the batshit insanity of this 'history lesson' people think they can just come up here and rewrite

Dat chin is about 5 inches ahead of her forehead.

>Doesn't even know who her own father is.
>Insists she's related to a 3000 year old Egyptian.

Kek

Even if there was a black Pharaoh, insisting that all blacks are Kings is like saying all blacks should have NBA Championship rings because Michael Jordan is black.

Doesn't look like a white profile either tbh

This is now a slav thread
youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM

Yeah, her forehead is very deep compared to that chimp jaw

Sides gone!

hahaha

niggers

Kek

lost

kek

fucking died

>mfw my family is actual nobility
>mfw these niggers have run our of things to steal
>mfw niggers are now trying to steal history

Hahahahahahahaha.

I'd be rolling around in my grave if any of my organs went to a nigger. Damn now I gotta remember to get that taken off next time I'm at the DMV.

>I'd be rolling around in my grave if any of my organs went to a nigger. Damn now I gotta remember to get that taken off next time I'm at the DMV.

Not to worry. Jews pay to get organs first.

>mfw her ancestors were either slaves or slave owners

actually her ancestors probably werent even egyptian, probably comes from the same bum fuck tribe that fucked a monkey and transferred aids to humans

Is this just a racist website now?

>Y'ALL WERE DICKWASHERS

Niggers invented slavery then got trapped in their own device.

Yeah you're right, niggers would just steal them anyway whether I wanted to donate them or not

>Is this just a racist website now?

Are you new here?

Go home reddit

It was ironically racist at first, then it got troll racist and now it's just blatant. I mean what's the purpose of this thread other than to circle jerk racist ideas? It's not even funny, same tired ideas.

>It's not even funny, same tired ideas.
Yeah, I used to find niggers funny, too.
Now I'm just tired of them.

I can relate.

I'm not racist, I'd actually fuck a good looking girl nigger if she didnt smell and I had a condom

The moment she forgets that her ancestors were slaves brought to the caribbean/americas... and thus totally different bloodlines that the african royalty that sold them to the whites in the first place.

That was the best you could think of?

I'm not joining the circle jerk. I don't care what lame joke you have to say

Bitch you think you're better than me?

>That was the best you could think of?

Sorry. It's late, I'm tired, and you're a nigger.

I'll do better tomorrow. Promise!
But you'll still be a nigger.

Yeah, but that's beside the point.

Get a load of this guy

>>
You sound like the kids on xbox live circa 08

I'm not trying to stop the thread or anything. I'm just curious as to the direction and mentality.

SHIEEET

who knows

Tfw your family are blood descendents of the borjas