Fuckers in Sup Forums telling me, always in the record shop

Fuckers in Sup Forums telling me, always in the record shop
Clairo ain't bout this, Clairo ain't bout that
My girl like fucking Kitty Pryde and them
They say that bitch don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Clairo ain't no artist Clairo ain't this Clairo average SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that girl
Y'all know that bitch got caught with the cheetos
Flamin' hot and shit
Bitch been on that grind since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' her like that
Us clairites savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Clairo I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know we roll with the Grimes crew and them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPzKWTCFLo4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is this newfag trying to force this memegirl?

beta arbiter hopes that she will reward him with sex for his viral marketing

fuck off faggot

>You know we roll with the Grimes crew and them
Yes! Tobehonest, we waifuists need to band together and overthrow the Sup Forums board in order to institute a 3D waifu and /cel/eb utopia. Waifuism is the future.

I don't think anyone who said this actually believed it. Beta orbiters online aren't looking for sex. They're looking to fill their fantasy world.

It really is. So many artists are doing it now, "making it" nowadays is all about building a character. I say, why fight it? This is the future and I welcome it with open arms. It's like being friends with them in person without all the risks of irl interaction and all we have to do is give them our attention

grimes never needed viral marketing (but it doesn't existed on mu back then), also first to hear about her was /lit/ not Sup Forums due to her boathouse adventure

go to bed Miles

Grimes was and is so good that she transcends any meme. She actually makes the best music in this decade.

Grimes was making dream pop shit like everyone else and she kinda rode the wave witchouse created. I love Grimes but don't talk nonsense about Clairo when people were saying the exact same shit about Grimes when she first started unless you've forgotten already

what? nobody was even talking about grimes in 2010 here.

Clairo is a genius she could be the next Ariel Pink

She's a real artist making genre breaking music from such a cute petit frame

Lets not get hasty

this is 100% her only good song youtube.com/watch?v=aPzKWTCFLo4 and i have no clue what release it was on. everything else on her bandcamp ranges from mediocre to straight up boring.

also, not a good waifu. reminds me of fuckin Eliza

stop viraling this hack

Almost nobody talked about Grimes in 2010. Also Grimes in 2010 was WAY more advanced than this mediocre at best Clairo. Listen to Geidi Primes and Halfaxa; they sound light years ahead of this boring generic drivel produced by your precious Clairo. You were fooled by her waifu appearance.

No
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f43ODtOUmBw
I want her to tour in my town

Who is she and why does she keep getting spammed here?

She's qt as fuck and I would love to drain my balls all over those freckles and pretty blue eyes after eating her yummy little ass out.

Are you black though? She only dates black guys unfortunately :^(

how you know?

that's not true jew

vaporwave producer/singer

God damn it, every fucking time

Dropped :,(

Picked up even more.
wtf

Believing in a Jew lie like white privilege it's something they promote to attack us

YES!

A lot of musicians are philanthropic

Why dont people just call it like it is and say whites have superior genes and upbringing/culture

I like the image of a white single mom working a 12 hour shift at a factory thinking to herself "oh shoot I forgot to help a black person today"

I have a black manager bossing me around all day

I like the image of a person who ostensibly cares about the welfare of the poor falling for the "divide and conquer" tactic of the financial elites

Dammit now Sup Forums's going to ruin everything.

wtf are you on about

You mean jews
Why dont people ever take that extra step its completely logical

Yeah, this is pretty silly and I say that as a brown Hispanic boy.

The fascists, the real fascists that have been in charge since the new deal, love seeing anti-immigrant and xenophobic sentiment. They see this as the perfect way to channel the anger that should be directed at finance capital onto their own, the working class. So meanwhile poor whites and browns fight all the while they sit behind the curtains pulling the strings. I feel bad for Sup Forumstards the sad little pawns

white privilege is actually jew privilege. clairo isn't a damn jew so she doesn't have white privilege.

>he believes whites will receive equal treatment under the rule of the new non white majority left

lmfao

yeah I don't know anything about that. I'm just saying "use your privilege" is a completely empty statement. Random everyday poor white people have no say in the "system" pr whatever you want to call it

She's right you know.

They don't want a countries individual cultures the only ones they want is from Exxon and Walmart
If a countries homegenus its bad for profits

We should make her cover Love Sosa.

Fuck it we should make her cover all of Finally Rich.

ok but that had nothing to do with what i posted before

Stop promoting this Jew lover
SHUT IT DOWN

She's completely wrong. That isn't philanthropy, it's virtue signaling at best and liberal racism at worst.

Forgot to also suggest that you two go back to tumblr

This girl is strictly for bbc

>He thinks whites receive equal treatment under a white majority
>Muh good ole days
O I am laffin

If by "equal treatment" you mean the working class gets equally screwed together then yes I guess you're white the current white majority is doing a fantastic job. Just like you did in the 20th century that went fantastic right haha

you belong on the plantation

*you're right
hehe

the world has literally never been better than it is now. stop being an alarmist.

Lol where at a wealth gap never seen before since the Middle Ages of Lordes and plebeians

stop listening to Chapo alarmist

s/t is the definition of elitism. she is so literate. only she is right! this is what is so isolating about the liberal agenda. people like her only fuel the alt-rights. when will they admit that everybody knows nothing about anything? never. because the liberal agenda feeds off people who are pretentious and self righteous bigots

>she
wtf i love s/t now

It'll never be like making friends with them in person because all you're seeing could very well be an elaborate fabrication. This couldn't be the case with Clairo but you never fucking know.

Additionally the family and children are being attacked over being CIA gendered
We live an increasly sick society's

also clairo is fucking trash. an actual feminist would see her using her body as a form of self advertisement and vomit profusely all over their screen...but that would never happen because the extent of her fame will be Sup Forums spam

Someone post her ears

YAAAAAAAAAASSSS SLAAAAAAY
/ourgurl/

s/t worst new trip

Bump