No one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone

>no one will ever love me. no one will ever care about me. i will always be alone. i will never have anyone.

what's missing from your life?

Depends are you male or female

That's good, kill yourself

Why do women say they're lonely when they got 40 men wanting to be their boyfriends and cheat on every man they commit to a relationship with?

A massage recliner. Why live, you'll never own one.

I have a grill who is currently absolutely in love with me, and i just fuck her and leave it at that. Im not sure why i dont reciprocate love to her. Shes pretty good looking, just ditzy. I guess i believe i deserve more...

Substance. Nothing i value.

Not even you believe that loser kek HAHAHAH

Don't forget your mother thinks of you as a failed miscarriage so commit suicide already

Ok, user. Guess i dont deserve better. Just do not wanna settle for some ditzy 7/10 when i can at least fuck something better. I dont know anymore.

Friends, someone who loves me, and happiness. Thats besides the point tho op ur a fag

Szechuan sauce.

and how i could know it?
I'm just a man

>I'm just a man
>image of a mouse

A painful adult life full of regrets and responsibilities. Soul sucking work, working from weekend to get to the next weekend.

Hi your are beautiful werre are you from?

Everyone in my life has used me as a utility. it's at the point where I feel as if I am incapable of even reciprocating love should it come my way, I just see the worst in everyone. Maybe I'm right, maybe it's a complex, I just don't know anymore.

Do you hva kik? Or snapchat?

Honestly my self loathing has advanced to a point where it's inverted and now I hate everyone and everything so fucking much that I want to succeed just to spite them. Just so that when the day comes and they need my help I can look down at them as they suck my dick desperately trying to milk out a favor.

Death ?

You want to fuck a little 13 year old boy?
Duuuuude.....this will be the day you will always remember that you tried to hit on a kid.

I will never be understood.

what do you mean?

This girl looks like Rebecca Chambers from RE

you wouldn't understand.

>I have a grill who is currently absolutely in love with me

i wish my GRILL loves me too. she always burns my steak.

you got our attention OP. now post tits or GTFO.

What's missing?
General motivation to have a reason to get out of bed and do well, and stuff like that.

maybe with the lighter hair

>what's missing from your life?

YOU...

Just do what I do, fill the void with psychedelics, stimulants, and work.

The cure to my moms cancer is what I'm missing.

sorry, user.
treatments make more money than cures.

Zoo wee mama what a fuckinh cutie holy shit that is the ideal woman

You probably should just kill yourself. This is trumps America now nigger. No safe place to run and hide so please just end it.

No ut is not about that I feel the same so was endring og er har something the

I feel the same as she

And i wake up in morning try forget and start fresh

10million dollars. Fuck women who needs them when you could be traveling the world

but the world sucks, user

your tits are missing from my life

What is in it?

I don't care.

You look a lot like my kid sister. Uncanny. Her face is slightly....rounder?
She still has her baby fat.

kik me brolo99

Tits or gtfo

trips don't lie, post em op

most women think they're babies anyway, so it makes sense

not OP

.......what?

She still young enough that all her baby fat has yet to disappear, when it does she will look more like a woman.

The fuck you on about?

So what

Dont let your though win over you Dont think of killing yourself !
Think that there are many hwo love you and think you are beautiful and you are important and miss you when you are gone ;)

I LOVE you and Peace from Norway ;)

Think positive fight the negative thoughts and try start fresh;)

Hoxsey biomedical center/ clinic, Tijuana Mexico. Do some research for fucking real. Save your mother.

jesus dude. i need some little baby jebus in my life.

good luck with that

Youre being sincere, Im sure, but I yhink youre mistaken. Everyone has someone out there who cares about them. Im also sure you have plenty of outstanding qualities, people just have a harder time acknowledging them these days, unfortunately. Whats REALLY getting you down OP?

Satan is setting a trap

Your boring as fuck. I'm out.

Your Perception of the world is how you see yourself. If you cannot see the beauty--To see dualities as complimentary rather than opposites, Then what left but complain I guess. Um, try seeing more of the world travel. Peece be upon thee

OP kik me saddidass

The devil just lets people know they have other options. Inciting a thirst for knowledge is what I do. But it's just that. Education is self inflicted.

This was Posted Long Ago Jesus Fuck this BRead Is B8

It's always been b8 m8. It's always been. Everything has become b8 don't you see. Just stop caring about it.

Kik Luan036 :) you are beatiful

How are you now?

Eat shit and die

I dont know you but I care about you enough to respond to your original post and say that Im convinced you do have value and are worth loving. I think youre looking at the world through a realistic lense which indicates intelligence. Youre clearly forward thinking. Youre also concerned about the possibility of emotional emptiness and unfulfillment, which tells me that you have a big heart and a tremendous amount of love to give, but worry you wont be able to share it, or receive the same affection in return. The cold-hearted nature of the world is even more disparaging. But there is still good in the world, and there are still good people in it. Be patient my friend. Youre worth more than you know.

I don't know or care about you, but you have a surprisingly pretty face.
But yeah life sucks, you'll either meet someone that changes your perspective and actually bothers to stick around, or you won't.
The important thing to remember is regardless of that nothing matters and we all die anyway so there's always that

idiot it's not real why would she take pics in different clothes

Nothing is missing because nothing is supposed to be. Meaning and morals are all just human constructs. We are all just killing time.

Trips of truth

People spreading light on Sup Forums

How lovely

They who hath ears to, let them hear
For these men speak volumes

does Sup Forums always start to lick the feet of someone pretending to be female?

>blackle

this and a job

das sweet

its the only time most fags here ever communicate with anything female except the cat and a waifu.

OP, you are now my girlfriend. How can I get in touch with you?

Weed as medicine. Have hundreds of seizures a day and plan on moving to California so I can do weed all day.

that's sad

EAT CAT SHIT AND DIE