World War III

Sup Forums are you going to fight for your country in the Third World War.

My whole life I was terrified of war; I could never imagine myself in the army, and thought it would mean instant death. Now I am inspired.

I know it is nothing to talk, and I realize I would still be very scared entering the military. Although, I now have set my mind on volunteering in the event of a third world war.

>he thinks ww3 will be fought with men

Women? Robots? Give me the answer

It's a war of culture. We've already lost.

how so/\

I can't wait for WW3 Tbh. It will be WW1 all over again because we really don't know how to fight another organized military in modern warfare. It will be a bloodbath.

Fuck no. Fuck this place. Nigger president and the area I spent my childhood in is overrun with spics.

Burn it all down. I don't even give a fuck if it was the Chinese that did it.

Cyber warfare, pretty much already happening.

I wont say I wish for war but when it happens i will enlist in a state militia considering the us military deems me unfit to serve due to a medical condition.

haha never, I will salute Ivan when he comes.

I'm willing to die for my country.

No

I hate what Australia has become. Why would I die so Muhammad and sjws can be safe? Fuck that.
This country needs a good clean out of those who would be least likely to fight.

Russia pls nuke us soon

Any true patriot is unless you're a coward or your government is forcing you to.

or we hate what our country has become and dont want do die so that olur politicians can continue to destroy what took generations to build.

Only if it's against Pakis or a civil war against the yids

ill fight against israel

This. Every major country in the world cares too much about making money to start another global conflict. WW3, at best, is some cyber skirmishes

cyber, drones, space weapons, missiles/nukes, etc.

ww3 is going to happen, and it's going to be devastating, but we're not talking infantry invasions; we're talking some guy on a submarine or in a bunker pushes a few buttons and 5 seconds later a ~billion people die

What if they've already built Atlantis in case of a nuclear purge? I hope there's sluts. Not that it'll matter, because there's no way they'll want me there, but deep sea sluts...

Iran, China, America, Europe and Russia, despite rhetoric, don't want another major conflict

It's not worth it. I don't want to be put in the squad that ends up getting picked off by a sniper or runs through a field of mines

Implying ww2 has ended. The US and Britain are still occupying Germany.

This, there is no guarantee we would even be fighting for the Queen. I don't want to go die so Hillary can get her dick sucked by Saudis

I grew up being afraid of WWIII ever since 9/11 and dreading our shores being lined with invading forces or a constant state of panic due to the threat of getting nuked by some hostile power.

The older I got, the more I started to realize that this nation doesn't view me as anything special, nor any other citizens since everything is run by an elite few. I would hesitate to run up to the enlistment lines knowing that even if I came back, the fuckers meddling with the country will have calmly waited it out in bunkers with personal defense teams and stockpiles of meats and wines while those fighting and dying for the idea that they are defending their nation will be seen as a brutes by those who did not fight when they come back walking solemnly, limping or in a casket.

Now, if it truly were a fight for my home, by all means, I am more than willing to defend my friends, family and nation of like minded persons. But I'll be damned if we are forced to fight because of a few who pull out strings and want to thin the herd to make ruling easier for themselves.

They may not want to, but neither did the nations involved in WWI. Someone else may be itching for a fight and drag us all in.

Saudi Arabia and Arab League vs Iran, Russia and China
Whose side will your country be on?

It's going to start because of China in the South China Sea. They're basically expanding like Germany did before WWII.

There won't be a war. Wars today are fought in the markets, not on the field. At least I hope there isn't a war in this day and age. That would suck hard.

Fuck Saudi Arabia. The public knows the fund the groups that harm the US. There is no reason to ally with them. Just kick them into submission and take their fucking oil, take the fucking camels. Leave them nothing.

I would love to be one of the brave Americans that turns their key and hits the button for ww3.

see

the powers that be have likely prepared to survive the war, not just to fight it

they do tho. it is inevitable. see the thread I linked to above