Now that dykes and fags can legally marry, shouldn't polygamy be legal?

Now that dykes and fags can legally marry, shouldn't polygamy be legal?

Why not? It is a desirable thing.

1, 4, 5, 2, 3

It should already be legal, and it will be soon. The moral quality of America will improve markedly.

How are those things connected? Polygamists would not approve of fags.

No, because it would be spun into a women getting to practise polyandry with chad, tyrone, and Melvin the beta to pump out a bunch of fatherless children that will be miserable or just not have kids and stifle our birthrates.

same

I think many female will get 20 husbands consisting of 1 chad, and 19 orbiting betas.

It's a type of marriage

>mfw this would be legalized in 10 seconds if it ever came up.

>Brave independent woman wants to marry 4 niggers

I can't hear about polygamy or polyamory without thinking of The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress.

Was a good book.

Zero understanding of both male and female psychology. Ann could rather have 9.50/10-chad and ten orbiters but still be wildly jealous of Beth with 9.75/10-chad and zero orbiters. Meanwhile Chad would rather have exclusive claim to three 7/10 girls than share one 10/10.

Add to this the dynamic between them: Ann knows Chad would rather not share his wife. As soon as he concedes he's willing to share her to marry her, his value in her eyes plummets.

Hard harem dynamics will bear no resemblance to current hookup culture.

I never got very far in that one. I read Friday, it had a bunch of weird sex stuff too.

Heinlein is best.

It will take a while before Trunk People gain a foothold

I would swap 2 for 3. Cuter face.

I think that it will be a very long time before that happens

I thought it was legal in some areas of the US.

Based on the reasoning behind the legalization of faggot marriage, polygamy and incest will be legalized in the not too distant future.

What happened to Stacy?

Wasn't she always the quintessential 10/10

You live in your fantasy world, don't you?

Why not, love is love right? Either that or social justice queers are hypocrites :}