Pls help

i love laying down on the roof every night, getting high and listening to a full album.
what's are some good ones for this situation?
so far the ones that hit me the most were hospice, long season, strawberry jam and scumfuck flower boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wXKBinPzdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I spent my teen years driving around my town, getting high and listening to this record. I'm 21 and it's still my favorite album of all time. You won't be disappointed.

Do you want to listen to something with interesting lyrics or just something nice to relax to?

Fishmans - Long Season
Especially the live version

burial - kindred

this, good shit

did you even read the original post?

i prefer something with lyrics, but deep down it doesn't matter

Find music on your own you absolutely retarded lazy druggie faggot. If you can't give up an hour or so to find albums that interest you then you shouldn't fucking be here.

but that's what i'm doing as i wait for people to share their personal opinions on this specific situation. did you really have to trip just to be so mad?

m83 - hurry up we're dreaming
a nero - hysterical fiction

alright so here's something new that has great lyrics that I think you'll like
If not, try Musette - Datum

Forgot pic

Yes I did. People here want to be able to filter people like me because they don't want to realize their own faults when presented with them so i'm allowing them that option.

Freshly Squeezed - Limes.

Not gonna regret

being this mad only affects yourself. people will do things that seem stupid to you and there's nothing you can do about it.

always think twice though, spread mind really fucking wide and do your thing. see how you slipped there just a minute ago?

hurry up was absolutely amazing, forgot to mention in first post. i don't like the other but thanks though.

will check it out

Lemon Jelly is pleb tier downtempo.

>did you even read the original post?
yes, whats wrong with fishmans?

oh shit nevermind

My current favorite gettin' high album:
youtube.com/watch?v=5wXKBinPzdw

Listen to The Glow pt.2 followed by Mount Eerie, OP.

name something better, punk

Been getting ripped to this lately, pretty decent indie electronic

Pink Moon by Nick Drake if you're down in the dumps. Otherwise try Octopus by Gentle Giant. Great listens throughout!

Flaming Lips - Soft Bulletin
Floatation Toy Warning - Bluffer's Guide

And these if you want a truly spiritual experience.

you are a psycho, man