>Best
Waste
>Worst
Could Never Be Heaven

>Best/Worst if Female
Can't get it out/Waste

>Best/Worst if Male
Could Never Be Heaven/Literally nothing on the album is bad

Could be heaven is one of the best tracks in my opinion.

>Best
>Worst
Desert

Agreed.

Lit Me Up is a close second but Waste is just fucking fantastic and I haven't seen enough praise for it. It's less intense than my other favourite Brand New tracks (Limousine, Daisy, Luca) but every bit as poignant.

Best
Batter Up

Worst
No Control

I really like the little song at the end of Out of Mana, wish it were its own track.

Wow I sure am glad that there's so much discussion going on about this incredibly experimental and game changing album that's sure to inspire many musicians for years to come. It was really difficult to find a place where people were discussing this super obscure band but i'm glad I came here right before giving up!

I'm glad to see them moving away from Daisy but still including elements from it. idk about the comparisons between this and TDAG though, think it stands apart.

Why the sarcasm?

I feel like Batter Up was one of their weaker closers.

Perhaps because an incredibly dull and boring album is getting a ton of buzz for little to no reason. Even within the scope of Brand New's discography this album is just painfully mundane.

I'm hooked on it right now. The lyrics are beautiful and really different from the rest of the album. Plus, if it really is their last album, it's a perfect song to end on and it means a lot more

Well that's just your opinion man

Well yes of course.

I loved batter up, i don't know why the batter up is getting shit on so much.

will this album ever be Sup Forumscore

Ah I disagree

Waste is good but either Lit Me Up or Same Logic/Teeth is best but worst has to be No Control. Could Never Be Heaven has grown on me so damn much.

TDAG will be if its not already.

The begging of no control is great, like the first 20 seconds then it just ends up sounding somewhat generic compared to the rest of the album.

beginning

The lyrics are clever and I'm sure I'll be in the mood to listen to it sometimes. I don't skip it but halfway through I just want 451 to start

1. 137
2. Can't Get It Out
3. Lit Me Up
4. In The Water
5. Same Logic/Teeth
6. Out of Mana
7. Batter Up
8. Desert
9. Waste
10. No Control
11. Could Never Be Heaven
12. 451

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN FISH WONT JUDGE YOU BY YOUR FAULTS

come on the chorus on 451 is banging. It's going to be tribal feeling live

same logic/teeth
out of mana
waste
cant get it out
desert
in the water
no control
batter up
could never be heaven
lit me up

137 is overrated as shit, Same Logic and 451 are the best songs

in4 Batter Up over scored

451 is underrated

I had no clue 451 was so underrated. It's the only real fucking banger on the album and it KICKS

>Best
same logic/teeth
>Worst
can't get it out

that's definitely not final.

can't get it out just sounds so bland compared to the rest..

>best
waste
>worst
desert (hard to choose though)

Batter Up works for me because it ties the whole album together

that eerie vibe from Lit Me Up comes back full force, espesically in the last minute of Batter Up

how new are you

Someone tell me how to feel about AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THE FISH WON'T JUDGE YOU FOR YOUR FAULTS.

I take that back, worst is probably No Control, just because of how repetitive it is, but the ending is cool

mate the beginning is literally just a nirvana copy

honestly adds to the mystic atmosphere for me

that track in itself is very jumpy and the 'goofiness' of that line makes sense in the context of how the song sounds. adds that pomp and weirdness that this album needs to be interesting and somewhat experimental

>best
In the Water

>worst
Could Never Be Heaven (not really a bad track tho)

In the Water is a fucking masterpiece. 90s Alt-Rock inspired by late era Talk Talk.

Thing with Could Never Be Heaven is it doesn't really fit with the rest of the tracks.

Tracks ranked best to worst

>Lit Me Up
>Same Logic/Teeth
>Can't Get It Out
>Wasted
>Batter Up
>451
>137
>In The Water
>Could Never Be Heaven
>Out of Mana
>No Control
>Desert

Desert is the only song I truly dislike, but a lot of the ones in the middle just blend together for me. This album is a solid 7/10 but I wanted more.

Also unrelated, but Daisy is a masterpiece and should be remembered as the band's best album

do any of you dumbass motherfuckers actually enjoy listening to music, or do yall just like making stupid lists?

In the Water is not getting enough love.

love the little mandolin or whatever it is in the chorus. takes it to another level

Batter Up is total depression-kino

In the Water is probably my favorite, but Could Never Be Heaven is right up there even though I wasn't crazy about it on the first listen. The last verse is the best on the album. I think all of the lyrics sites have it wrong though:
The whale is well rehearsed
Swimming circles in the church
A Cardinalfish says
"Cod is dead"
Whale says
Get out of my head
Get out of my head
Get out of my head

They should have used more mandolin on the album desu

Literally not liking something because other people do.

Pretty damn close. I would put cant get it out second though

Hopefully